Stephen Paddock would have probably killed 100 more people if it wasn't for a chicano

Stephen Paddock would have probably killed 100 more people if it wasn't for a chicano

circa.com/story/2017/10/06/nation/jesus-campos-security-guard-who-confronted-stephen-paddock-home-recovering

What is the most noble and valiant race in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino
youtube.com/watch?v=rzod0gFjHIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOMOS MAS AMERICANOS

HE WAS BRAZILIAN! NOT LATIN!

A BRAZILIAN SAVED THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN LIVES! I WISH AMERICANS WOULD RECOGNIZE THE SACRIFICE THAT WE DO FOR THEIR COUNTRY! AMERICANS MOCK AND REJECT US AND YET WE KEEP DYING FOR THE USA!

>tfw no CHI gf to pump her pussy full of cum
Thank you Brazil

arr rook same

brazilians are latin americans too

Wish he would have guned down a narco corridors concert

we don't mock brazil in real life. we love it.

Brazilians don't speak Spanish

Probably arab/t*rk immigrants.
Whenever they find a job, they hand it back to the employment office. Such good guys.

I wouldn't really wanna fuck with El Komander fans, even from 31 stories up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino
> Latino is a term often used in the United States to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America and people of latin europe. In contrast to Hispanic which is a demonym that includes Spaniards and other speakers of the Spanish language.
M8, I dont like the term but this can help you, I think in the article should said Brazilian instead of Latin(o)

>brazilian isnt latin
what

hispanic = spanish speaker
latino = latin american

thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=rzod0gFjHIw

And a latin american should logically be someone who speaks a latin language

in america (continent)

>hispanic = spanish speaker
dumb desu

Portugal is in Hispania too

you're right, portuguese people can claim spain was egocentric to call themselves after the peninsula
so theres 2 possible definitions of hispanic
>citizen of Hispania (iberian peninsula), usually for documentaries about the iron age of the romans
>citizen of a Spanish-speaking country, used in USA

where do you think spanish comes from?

Brazilian=Latino

bump

There is no such thing as Latin America. Brazil has little in common with the Spanish-speaking countries. There is the Hispanic America and Lusitanian America, that is, Brazil (the third America). Here in Brazil "Latin America" is a term employed when refering to our neighbors.

Where does it say he was Brazilian?

>he fired 200 rounds into the hallway
>hit him once
Wew lad

>Le epic spics like guns meme

same diff

this guy is going to get so much poon