youtu.be/MItEwLj9QQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Again?

Through autism, unity

Stfu cuck.

Well, they are his family after all.

Uncalled for.

*discussing*

Any good meme coming from that meeting yet?

I mean he visits Finland really often. Is he trying to create an alliance? Would the unholy alliance of finns and russians be the strongest on earth?

That'd be kinda cool since it's so unexpected.

He should fuck off. We are in EU and pro NATO.

>Is he trying to create an alliance?
economically speaking we've been allies since forever

>tfw karelian
>more closely related to putin(vepsä) than to other finns

How am I supposed to feel about that?

Well that's true but our alliance has been limited to them giving us some treats once in a while for playing ball. Like we were the first nation to ever receive a brand new MIG's from USSR when they were just ready from the R&D department.

finns are proven to be inferior to mainland europeans due to their mongol genes and their abnormal high prevelance of fea and down syndrome
ally with a fin and you lose, just ask hitler or white russians lmao

>inb4 le refugee cock hehe XDDDD

But you are Russian

why should i be russian?

>abnormal high prevelance of fea and down syndrome

I could've taken it seriously unless you hadn't pulled out stupid shit out of your ass. We don't have higher prevalence of Down syndrome than any nation, actually we have pretty low prevalence. What we suffer through is heart diseases and diabetes. Those are the kinda common ones.

All German flags are immigrants

Onko Marutei Tsurunen jo mainittu?

>Tsurunen edusti japanilaisen parlamentin ylähuoneessa demokraatteja vuosina 2002-2013 ensimmäiseksi länsimaalaisiksi jäseniksi.

Vittu suuri saavutus, kun otetaan huomioon, kuinka epäilyttävät japanilaiset ovat ulkomaalaisia vastaan. Tietenkin Suomi on eräänlainen poikkeus, vanhemmat ihmiset tietävät ja arvostavat Mannerheimia ja suomalaisia.

Ilmeisesti erittäin konservatiivinen poliitikko ja juuri sitä, mitä japsialaiset pitävät.

>pro NATO
LOOK EVERYONE A REAL FENNOSWEDE POSTER HERE!!!

your country is the epitome of down syndrom when it comes to appearance
dont fool me

He got hungry for Finnish boys yet again.

What was he thinking in that moment?

t. Sven

Well then, it must be as you say. Your word is the absolute truth.

all finish flags are niggers or swedes, both are mutually close though

dont replyy to me blonde inferior chink

I'm a brown haired blue eyed german with russian heritage thank you. Did you just assume my ethnicity?

Disgusting.

Painu vittuun Suomesta

Your pilots got cancer along with those mig21s

what are you ding in finland then?
leeching?

No siis toki. Maksatko lentolipun mun puolesta?

Saksassa on aika vitun halpaa kaljaa tietääkseni. Venäjällekin vois mennä mutta kiukkuset gopnikit pelottaa

пoшёл нa хyй

My family has lived here since 1700s

i would cum infinitely if the finnish flag disappeared from this board. i'm tired of seeing gay anime shit with that godforsaken flag attached to it every time
annex them putin, do it

Yeah that's coz USSR decided to test nukes out there without telling the pilots.

+1

Junalla pääsee Pietariin

Se on kyllä totta mut kuten sanoin gopnikit pelottaa ja viisumi maksaa.

yes agreed

+1 meant for you

Muhhhh heritage :DDDDD voi vitun perse.

Gopnikkeja on turha pelätä. Setäni on käynyt ryssänmaalla kymmeniä kertoja vaimonsa perhettä tapaamassa ja muutenkin eikä mitään ongelmia ole ollut.

Why does your president always look terrified

Kuhan vittuilen. Kato nyt kuinka paljon näidenkin mainitsemisella saa ihanaa takapuolen ärtymistä aikaan.

autism

The pajautings that will happen with Putin after speech

He need weed,

Your PM reminds me a bit of Orbán

Not always

HE IS OUR PRESIDENT (NIINISTÖ) NOT OUR PRIME KEK (SIPILÄ)

How would Russians react if Niinistö murdered Putin on live TV and declared himself the new Tsar, Saul the Great?

He's the president

It looks like Sauli is finally selling Finland. Veps meme was the most genius FSB trick Putin ever came up with.

Oh, sorry. My point still stands

Your nothing but quarter russians yourself.

If you can't beat the adversary, join arms with it.

We are Venice they are Ottomans.

>le balt=russian meme

Weed does that to you

>quarter
a man who is only a quarter russian is a demigod in estonia

He smokes pot.

I don't see Sweden making or backing the daredevil moves you are making. But maybe it will work out for the best. We have a lot of people in Estonia admiring Finnish "independence", without realizing the massive balls, strength and leverage that is required to play EU, USA and Russia at the same time.

This. And EU is Byzantium

Does he?
proofs?

Thats because Finland is Chad.

/TURAN/ WHEN

Wasn't he going to spend another day with a saudi king?

It's mostly a meme because he constantly looks like he's high 24/7. But he often likes to drop subtle references and ganja related puns in the media though, cannot be sure if it's pure coincidence and he just loves "nature"

>Putin in Finland today.
pretty sure he isn't

Wish i were rich and could ride my porsche to finnland, buy expensive kolbasa and chocolate.

We can not be full partners because salary/prices/income difference is too big.

If we were chinese we would do cheap shit of gpod quality and overwhelm your markets, but we are lazy stupid drunks, so no good products even with cheap labour and opportunites.

I miss Itsevaltiaat.
youtu.be/MItEwLj9QQ0