SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG

Well, what was I supposed to do?

I don't blame the guy. Seriously, he has a job to do.

he was never funny

he married a dominant lefty black soul sister

he has some of the greatest standup specials of the 00's

The Jews got him.

From what I've seen, being a funny comic at a high level is an inherently unsustainable thing. One of three things tends to happen to comedians who blow up:

1: People either get tired of their character or collectively realize that they weren't that funny in the first place and they get JUSTed back into obscurity (Cook, Mencia, Schumer, Cummings etc)
2. They get too rich/famous/complacent and lose their edge. Comedians in this category usually get the JUST treatment after a few years, but the lucky, successful ones sell out and start doing kids films and such. (CK, Burr, Murphy etc)
3. They burn out or die (Chappelle, Hicks, Pryor, Giraldo, O' Neal, Hedberg, Farley, Belushi etc)

The only exceptions seem to be the ones that pace themselves well (Rock, Carlin etc).

nothing really his podcast is still decent twice a week. latest special was decent, not great, but i mean you cant expect 4 blowouts in a row. also hes old, married and a dad now so i have to give him some sympathy for not being a raving lunatic anymore even if it kills some of the comedy

He blows the steam on the podcast instead of the shows.

hes happy

>got like $10m form netflicks for his latest "Bomb your way out" special

>went wrong

He grew up and you didn't.

>expecting 20 year olds to relate with a 55 year old

I hope the next special will be insanely good so that he can prove that happy people still can be funny

He got desperate

He's in a transition period from middle-aged dad comic to old man that doesn't give a shit about anything comic.

>got married to a Negro
>got her pregnant
>had to kill his dog because chances are it would have killed his mongrel child

He got haaaapy

Haaaaaaaaappppy

Me undeees

He became a family man.

the kid is gonna grow up to be ugly, it's gonna be brutal

Or.. and hear me out, or... he just wasn't ever fucking funny holy shit. I'm from Boston, that guys a Mary, waaahhhh

For some reason black women are even more brutal as feminists.

brian regan has proven that throughout his career

wtf i hate the monday morning podcast now