Dorner was a black with military training that killed cops

>Dorner was a black with military training that killed cops
>Sup Forums loves him
>Some blacks with military training killed some cops
>Sup Forums hates them

Can someone fill me in on what I'm not understanding here?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=dallas shooters kill whites
lmgtfy.com/?q=nice source retard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dorner fought the system. Some dindus wanted to kill whitey

then why didn't they shoot all whites instead of Cops?

I guess the motives were different.

Dorner targetted a system which he perceived as corrupt while the Dallas shooters didn't have any goal but to revenge kill random cops

Dorner killed a white family though

The dindus only targetted Cops

/thread

But the Dallas shooter thought the cops were corrupt too.

Also the Dallas shooter didn't try to kill cops' families. Dorner did.

Un /thread

The number of bootlicking shills on Sup Forums these days is absurd.

Dorner faught the system he thought was corrupt and broken, the most recent nigger wanted to genocide all whites, regardless of badge or not.

dallas is full of niggers

They literally said that they were going for white people, *especially* cops. How fucking delusional are you?

I hate them both

/thread*

>*for me, fuck this gay ass thread.

dorner was wrong but entertaining. he had style.
also, he was, supposedly aggrieved personally by the police department he attacked.

most likely he was just a crazy nigger, but he was a crazy lone wolf nigger that pulled off a week long escapade.

these were, what, 4? crazy niggers shooting into a crowd at police because all police are evil whitey mup da doo didda muh fugga.

in conclusion, fuck all those niggers.

you mean spics

>what am i not understanding

That pol isnt one person fuck wit

Sup Forums didn't universally love Chocolate Rambo. But a lot of us did root for him, not because of what he did, but because the story was so interesting.

If we knew more about Dallas guy, some of us would definitely have memed him half to death. But it was too short, and there wasn't enough time to debate it and get cynical.

Dorner REEE'd while nignogs nigged

Funny that they didn't get any white people, just cops. Especially considering the amount of training they have.

Dorner was in LAPD himself

Dorner had a cause, this guy just wanted to shoot people. This is however certainly becoming more exciting

BLM happened

It's still dumb though since Dorner attacked civilians as well as cops. At least Johnson exclusively targeted pigs.

"kill whitey"

still like 30% black, hell in the video of the shooting i hardly saw white people

You should start a #notallcops hashtag.

if a cop killed someone and it made you want to kill cops wouldn't you start with the cop that pissed you off first? like if you're going for revenge why not get it?

>this guy just wanted to shoot people

Stop it. He shoot fucking policeman, the same policeman who kill innocent every weeks ...

dorner was framed

They are the same but dorner was more argumentative and it felt like a movie wherr a good cop fights corrupt cops and it was very fun to watch

lmgtfy.com/?q=dallas shooters kill whites

Intent

Context

/pol lost its edge when it comes to false flags. I mean come on right when Hillary is getting grilled the worst in her campaign this happens.

It also follow the three steps of mass shootings, 1. Multiple shooters reported 2. Media pushes lone shooter story 3. Obama calls for gun control.

That being said BLM is still scum

Dorner was fighting corruption. Dallas shooters were cunts. fuck em.

This. The entertainment was unbelievable. It went on for what, 2 weeks?

>the same policeman who kill innocent every weeks ...

American police don't go out on patrol with the intention of killing or framing every black guy they see.

Because dorner is based.

I don't even hate our boy X though, if he really felt cops were killing nigs for no reason he did the right thing, even if it was delusional.

>Micas Johnson and Dorner both served in military and were ready to die for their country.

Just for that, they deserve RESPECT.

>Frenchman literally cannot speak English
>Believes the liberal media is an accurate display of everyday life in America
You've got enough problems yourself

Also this. He was fuckin jason dourne

This is the correct answer.

Dorner was fighting an internal war within the LAPD, this latest cunt was just a brainwashed assassin.

The problem is bigger than cops, literally everyone on Sup Forums agrees on this issue. Therefore the reasonable assumption is that the objective is bigger than getting revenge on some specific cop.

One thing of particular note, we can hopefully take this as a confirmation that the military will actually turn on the fed in a civil war/dictatorship scenario.

/thread

Dorner was fired from LAPD for speaking out against corruption he witnessed, and the LAPD responded by shooting random people they thought were him and burning his house down.

Cucktard was just some reservist POS that was brainwashed by mass media and the AADL/Black Panthers and killed random cops in a region nowhere near the cops he claimed to have grief against, transit cops at that.

One was specifically targeted, the other was random killing.

Things that never happened the post

lmgtfy.com/?q=nice source retard

>Also the Dallas shooter didn't try to kill cops' families. Dorner did.

Only a few family members who were implicated in some court case he was angry about.

by killing civilians?

>>Some blacks with military training killed some cops
It was a lone nigger, not a group

>literally linked you to dozens of sources stating that their intention was to kill whites

Dorner was wronged and had a mission to take out those responsible, some real movie shit. The shooters yesterday were just a bunch of opportunistic BLM thug niggers that collaborated with the people planning the protest so they could know when the march ended and which buildings had the best view with exits.

it was entertaining chaos and LAPD is scum(pic related)
Dorner was still a dindu with a victim complex killing cops for the wrong reason

The worst police overreach is not against the black community, and the vast majority of police killings against blacks were justified

I hate both those niggers.

Don't generalize about Sup Forums.

Doner fought corruption

That Xavier faggot killed because muh blm

>>>>>>>>>>>>intention
wew lad

Are you fucking autistic?
>"this guy just wanted to shoot people"

This guy didn't want to shoot randomly people, he shoot specially the police.

let him be, he's here for the (you)s

Dorner was an entertainer, Only fun thing out of the Dallas shooting is johnny five the klansman.

rare

I can't believe both woman survived

If Dorner was really in there he would've taken out a few of those cops before going down.

That's literally what this thread is about you fucking retard.

K, I'm done

Because this is a different Sup Forums, dumbass. Literally everyone here is a 2 year or older transplant. Obviously any sweet chocolate man doing good work by bringing on a race war is pretty standard for old Sup Forums rhetoric

>Dorner was still a dindu with a victim complex killing cops for the wrong reason

Killing for observed and provable corruption and injustice is the only valid reason for violence against the state.

He didn't just do it because he was a shit. He had a better reason than any other modern 'revolutionary'

>implying I hate him

Hating Daryl the Dallas Dorner is like hating the concept of famine. He's a symptom of an underlying problem.

I think Sup Forumss love of Dorner is because he was following his own code of ethics. Hatred of Daryl boils down to his ideology being motivated primarily because of BLM and the cancerous leftist culture.

When is there going to be a movie about Dorner?

That shit was so cool and still fun to read about

Dallas metro transit cops kill people every week?

Just watch Rambo with the saturation turned way up.

>Funny that they didn't get any white people, just cops.
Am I talking to a nigger? Evidently you don't know how to read.

Dorner was a nigger that blamed everythibg on white people, like all other niggers do.

He claimed that other white cops sang Nazi songs about killing blacks in front of him. Considering no song or niggers existed in 1930s Germany means he was full of shit and a dindu.

Gas yourself.

t. oldfag

>80290909
>Dorner was a black with military training that killed cops
>Sup Forums loves him
he's a nigger and a cop killer. Sup Forums doesn't like dorner. you're mistaking us making jokes for liking him

Sup Forums "loves" Dorner because his tale was an eyebrow-raising rollercoaster of action-packed happenings, borderline conspiracy theories and sloppy anti-authoritarianism. It was just good old entertainment more than anything. He wasn't a good guy and he certainly wasn't a hero, but if you want he struck a chord with the pissed off disenfranchised people on this imageboard.

The Dallas cop killer was not fighting the system. BLM is the militant arm of the system. Obama, Lynch, Clinton, the MSM and that whole crew love BLM and the gangbanger cop killers. George Soros pumps money into them for god's sake. There was also nothing remotely funny or entertaining about the Dallas shooting, it was just cowardly cold-blooded murder.

There's a big difference.

Are you saying that Sup Forums isn't racist?

You should seriously consider suicide.

>LITERALLY KILLING COPS TO FIGHT THE SYSTEM = DALLAS

That nigger was a fucking idiot.

From his "manifesto" :

"Damn, gonna miss Shark Week."

(Because he expected to be daid.)

I don't like either of them. Dorner just spawned better memes

>innocent

KEKD

Just because you wimpy white faggots aren't brave enough to take the fight to the streets against positions of power who oppress you as well doesn't mean that you should undermine the efforts of black people to fight an unjust system.

Dorner and Micah Johnson are based

Fighting for BLM is the system fighting the system you retarded future 3rd worlder. Go back to fapping to pool side fikki fikki.

don't forget the people who he apparently killed were the asian boyfriend and the daughter of the police chief.
>gets fired for speaking out against corruption
>dorner threatens to whistleblow
>police chief gets his daughter to stop dating the dude she was seeing by killing them both
>frame dorner
>lead on a shoot to kill manhunt
>traps him in a cabin and burns it down
>dorner escapes to mexico, where he spends time freeing villages from drug barons

That doesn't mean the movie wouldn't be any less interesting

Because Dorner wasnt a poor ghetto dindu.

>false flags

kys

This. I've read Sup Forums for a long time and it's the ironic twist of events that capture praise.

>any goal but to revenge kill random cops

that sure sounds like targeting a system he saw as corrupt?

Well we had fun with dorner in days of memes and threads and we were more anarchist and libertarian back then

That's precisely the problem, there are bootlickers on this board, probably newfags from reddit, who are unironically hate him for what he did.

The fact that it contradicts how people feel about Dorner isn't remotely surprising, because they're newfags who didn't even know who he was until yesterday. Just look at how many times these idiots had to be corrected on what he did in this thread alone.

Who do you want in the lead role?

This guy is right.

>revenge kill
lol taht sounds like it'd come from a video game

Well put.

Dorner actually witnessed police corruption directly in front of him and was in the process of getting railroaded to avoid going through appropriate channels.
Johnson was violent gang-banger number three hundred thousand and three and murdered total strangers.

the manifesto was fake, he crossed the thin blue line so the LAPD had to take him out

Dorners targets werent random, they were definitely corrupt.

Christian Bale in blackface with Nolan directing

Sup Forums used to hate cops but then they got so caught up in hating BLM and trying to fit in here that they can't comprehend the idea that it's okay to hate both cops and niggers.

>was not fighting the system.

Just like fucking Sup Forums. You guys bitch about nigger or muslim but never try to find the real problem ...

>BLM is the militant arm of the system

i guess that must be why the police keep getting acquitted huh?

People coming up with political reasons you're just overcomplicating things.

Dorner was popular because of the cartoonish nature of the events.

Bizarre detailed manifesto
Hitlist of 40 names
Trying to escape to mexico on a boat
Hiding out in the mountains
The police burning the cabin to the ground to get him
The escaping on a horse meme

He provided some farcical entertainment to our meaningless lives. Reminds me of Raul Moat, another lunatic that was loved because he provided a great night's entertainment

Dorner was a piece of shit hillary gun control loving nigger

Cops dindu nuffin.