How anti-racemixing are you Sup Forums?

How anti-racemixing are you Sup Forums?

Which of the following would you willingly marry and procreate with?

Hispanic
Indian
Chink
Arab
Black

If I was UNBELIEVABLY desperate I might have sex with maybe a japanese qt3.14 but marry? Jesus Christ how horrifying.

indian/arab, but none of the others

Hispanic, b/c they nag, but are loyal and will cook you dinner. The rest of them have this really funky rice smell, at least hispanics have a nice rice smell.

Chink, but only the good chinks.

Indians are the best at cooking though.

MULATTO CHILDREN - when you can't decide if hate whites or blacks more.

It depends on IQ, different races have different minimums

Hispanic 110+
Indian 115+
Chink 110+
Arab 120+
Black 150+

Hispanic, closest thing that's white as fuck, have you look at Spain?

Depends, but that smell stays in the walls forever, which would depreciate my house quite alot I would imagine.

Food is like the goto answer when you can't come up with another reason to justify a races existence.

Tbh though, high caste indians are decent, but I wouldn't procreate with them.

snek race

Mestizos mixes are IQ 85 subhumans. So are arabs.

>Food is like the goto answer when you can't come up with another reason to justify a races existence.
kek
KEK

hispanic and indian.

arab if you meant that as a blank statement for middle eastern, if you mean just arabs then no.

I'd marry and procreate with any of them. I have nothing against white -cultured women of other ethnicities, a mixed race child with white values, white friends, and white goals is as white to me as a neighbor.

I know this is Sup Forums but hating on race isn't even edgy anymore. If you really think about it, it's the toxic culture a lot of them have.

I'd rather marry into a 3rd+ gen afro-Caribbean family who all have successful careers in london, with a nice light brown beauty with good white values, than a blonde waitress or call handler with a hip, rib, wrist, and ankle tattoo who has had multiple partners of various races, definitely had an std at one point and likely to have had a child.

Arab 100%, Chink 90%. Hispanic and Indian are often too native for my taste, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. I wouldn't even fuck a black chick unless she had serious qt Aryan features, never mind marriage.

Not particularly against race mixing when I'm the one doing the mixing though, so watevs.

>Hispanic 110+
>Indian 115+
>Chink 110+
>Arab 120+
>Black 150+

That girl is too pretty to be memeing it up in the cancerous fashion.

??? I don't think anyone wants to touch her pussy anyway, she's nothing special

As a femanon

>Hispanic
I would if he had more Spanish traits than native traits and were educated

>Indian
I might if he were an educated, light skinned North Indian

>Chink
would not

>Arab
only if he's well educated and well mannered

>black
would not, not because I'm racist but I wouldn't want my children to go through shit

white western women are trash in general.

there's a reason why all other women love flocking to white and/or lighter skinned males while white western women go after niggers. trash seeks trash.

At least in the US, "Hispanic" generally refers to Central and South American Hispanics, i.e. mullatos. Spaniards are usually just considered white Europeans.

>I wouldn't want my children to look like shit
ftfy, unless you're retarded.

>??? I don't think anyone wants to touch her pussy anyway, she's nothing special

does anyone have any peanut butter? because someone is

J E L L Y
E
L
L
Y

Well, my anxieties about marriage do not originate from a potential partner's race, but rather from her culture and the country's marriage laws. For example, I never see myself getting married to any raised-in-America girl (white, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) in America because the girl grew up in a country where there are no consequences for destroying her ability to pair-bond with premarital sex in a country that vastly favors women in divorce courts.

On the other hand, I would absolutely consider marrying a raised-in-the-Philippines girl (white, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) in the Philippines where she was raised to value the chastity of both sexes and where divorce is illegal.

cumskin men are only slightly above asian men in terms of submissiveness haha. In all my years, a cumskin has never dared say anything overtly racist to me.

you go home to your internet and rant to yourselves about racism because you're pussies in the real world.

Pretty much this. Western women are entitled mean spirited whores in large numbers right now. Would love to find one who isn't fundamentally toxic.

It's literally a Thai ladyboy, are you blind?

fucking shitskin
happy now?

>As a femanon

Glorious Nipponese waifu, sure. Assuming she was obedient and waifu-style rather than totally shit as I gather they are now. Interesting reading, how Jap women are now super frigid and very set on locking a man down for dependency, whereas the men would rather just stick with 2D qts, so they're not fucking.

Civic nationalists do more damage than leftists.

If there was just one category of people I could oven, it would be you fuckers.

Culture is almost irrelevant, genetics is everything. Our gene pool is the most precious thing we have. If you destroy it, that's it for civilization.

>Retardation the post

A nigger even with "french" culture wouldn't be truely french, only a proper european of french descent is truely french.

it doesn't matter
I'm too poor and autistic to hope for a happy marriage

as long he is not 100% black i'd go

Hispanic
>depends

Indian
>absolutely

Chink
>yep

Arab
>yes

Black
>nope

Restrained. The word your feeble nigger mind is looking for is restrained. You'll hang you charred primitive.

as some who has grown up in Arizona

give me one Hispanic woman pls

TITS OR GTFO!

>Not marrying pure robo-waifu programmed for endless loyalty.

East Asians are 140+ on average.

Only germanic women and some exceptions for other aryan European ethnicites.

I never even thought about black, indian, chink arab latino shit. Whats wrong with you.

Fuck you nigger. Ive fucked more of your women than you have mine. Fathered 2 sons and 1 daughter to different black women.

I have 1 white/Persian daughter, and 3 white sons (most recent).

My white genetics are watering your shit skin dumbass manlet genetics. If my son's can achieve what I have, in no time will the world be full of white and very light skin niggers, all of them taller, stronger, and more intelligent than you

You were selectively bred by whites and are still ruled by them. Africa is chaos as is everywhere where blacks get extended rule and occupation, it's literally in the world's interest that the black race is whitened.

>rare
Emigrate and make your fortune, Moldovan user. You'll be able to return to the homeland and buy one.

Race mixing with anime is the only acceptable answer, although it's technically not race mixing since anime is white

arizona here

bean women are pretty easy to fuck

your doingitwrong

Only good post ITT.

I'm race mixed and I plan to further race mix so that we can breed absolute abominations.

It'll start with me having a baby with another halfy and having children with 4 ethnicities. Our children will continue the tradition of course. Eventually our great great grand children will have over 60 ethnicities.

NONE!

Fuck all that.

>tfw race mixed
>would highly consider doing this just to piss off Sup Forums

My girlfriend is Serbian. Am I a race mixer?

The best thing about racemixing is that no matter how you do it, they'll end up dirt brown and kind of stupid.

Don't you love diversity.

Made me lol

is she a kebab remover ?

Arab.
>Interesting history
>conservative women
>some of them, as lebanese, resembles to white

>Which of the following would you willingly marry and procreate with?

>iranian/kurdish
>turkic
>native
>mongolian
>chiliean or argentinian

T b h I wouldn't even consider a girl of a different ethnicity or religion than myself

Marry? Only norwegians. Fuck? All europeans, and some hispanics, maybe some light-skinned arabs

It has nothing to do with restraint you degenerate neanderthal cumskin.

Your people have a fear of black people because your feeble mind is being spoonfed propaganda. White people are the most easily manipulated people on this planet.
You fail to realise that YOU do not benefit from the white supremacy system, you pay taxes and slave for your jew boss and are fed scraps and lies that you are superior to other minorities so you can feel better about yourself. You are literally being patted on the head to prevent a unity with the universal proletariat and are being patted on the head by your kike masters like the good goy you are.
White cucks like you are the true slave of the Jew haha.

>marry
any

>procreate
none, am homosex

Fuck of you cringy communist shitskin

Girlfriend is black/Indian with a Scottish grandfather.

I don't think I'd ever date a full niggress though. Or poo. Would fuck, however.

Latinas are a yes. Asians are a no. I don't like most of their bodies.

Arab? Fuck no.

At no point did I say they can integrate into a culture, all I said was the majority of their culture is toxic.

If you remove their connection to that culture you weaken that culture, it has zero affect on your own culture as you are simply weakening another tribe.

It's a tribal duty and natural drive to have as many mixed race children as you can while decimating the original population of the conquered. You do this with genocide, or more successful race mixing (a white or Asian father will achieve this)

Sure is 1919 in here

I would only marry a white women. I am not going to judge others who have cross-ethnic or interracial marriages, but it is generally better to marry within your own race.

I don't have a problem with sleeping with a hot asian or mestizo, but no kids, no marriage, no long term.

They're also considered hispanic here disphit

>Hispanic
If they're fit (more european) and intelligent, sure.
>Indian
Yes but only intelligent lightskins and no muslims.
>Chink
Yes, again intelligence but also not a rude fuck
>Arab
Nah too inbred
>Black
Nope. Nope. Don't want Mulatto kids tbqh senpai.

Interesting. As another femanon, let me give you my preferences

>Hispanic
I don't even think I'd want a more Spanish one.
Even if he were mostly white. I don't know why, but I really don't care for most Spanish-speakers. Strange, fast-talking, dirty people. I've never actually met a Spaniard though, so maybe I should just say I don't like Spanish-speakers in the Americas.

>Indian
No. Smell funny and their skin feels weird. They make nice doctors though.

>Chink
I think I might light Japanese or Korean men, if they were decent sized below, at least enough to be compatible with mine.

>Arab
No, not even the non-Muslim arabs. I look at Arabs and I just see enemies now. Wouldn't work for me.

>Black
Why even bother giving opinions on them? Worst people on the planet in pretty much everyone's opinion.

And even if I find an odd Asian man attractive here and there, there's still no reason for me to show my interest when there's so many decent white men in my area.

>Nigger king with a big dick.
>Oppressed victim.

Pick one, boy.

Haha Sup Forums basement dwelling cumskin bragging about fucking women. Your people are being eradicated from the earth as we speak. Your anger stems from the fact that you know your race is a manlet race.

You know how you look down on asians as manlets? That's how we blacks perceive you. As the disgusting weak pig-skinned fragile cucks you truly are.

Blacks are the Original man, we created the Original civilisations and will continue to live on after your people are bred out. You're a blip in humanity.

I'll fuck anyone but only have kids with whites unless she's absolutely perfect for me

>Meckjeb
kek, saving.

No you fucking moron, that's how we ended up with a continent full of mongrel drug dealing murderers. The Spaniards deserve death for colonizing with their dicks and leaving us with this mess. If they aren't capable of creating a worthwhile culture in their own right you wipe them out entirely.

>nigger
>communist
>claims whitey is brainwashed

When is your sign on and child support due btw? I don't imagine it stretches far enough to redistribute amongst all your nigger friends?

I actively race-mix and am responsible for the proliferation of several popular pro WM/BF image macros recycled across the internet for years.

I'm also a nationalist, but I recognize that pattrilinear culture is more important than actual race. So as long as the White man upholds the high values of civilization, no harm is done.

With BM/WF, it's entirely opposite because there is no culture transmitted, just despair and ignorance - generally speaking.

Asian.
Please asian.
Literally any asian as long as they are white

Where did I mention my dick? haha insecure cuck fantasing about the black man's penis yet again.

You people are sick paedophiles and homosexuals like the Greeks before you who immitated and bastardised Ancient Egyptian culture.

>Hispanic
>Indian
>Chink
>Arab
>Black
None. They're all disgusting.

As a white femanon, I think you guys are taking this literally too serious. It doesn't matter what race the person is as long as you have a loving relationship. Although I've dated mostly white guys, I have dated few indians and blacks there is nothing wrong with.

Okay, well enjoy the shit life you niggers eventually have when you "rule"

Don't even have to look to the other side of the world to see your race can't achieve anything but constant (tribal) covil war and famine.

>Good Chinks

Only those that came to Canada before the 1990s.

>Which of the following would you willingly marry and procreate with?
Everyone

She's a spic tho?

what's her name?

>having multiple partners

Slut

>marry
I'd fuck a non-white bitch and put babby with her but I wouldn't marry her. She could live with me and my wife as a fuckpet, if she's into that kind of thing.

>won't ever be touched by a superior man again

Why? "Hispanic" concept has to do with race, right? (Unless im wrong and is a cultural shit)

I'm spaniard and i'm blonde, blue-eyed (like most of my family).

Fucking none
If it ain't white
It ain't right

Please tell me she removes Kebabs.

Nice double standard, I bet if guys did it they wouldn't be called sluts. I've only dated 8 guys in total and I'm only 28. Five of which are white, 2 black and 1 indian.

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

>I have dated few indians and blacks there is nothing wrong with.
kill yourself

1st you have to teach them poo in the loo.

But she's a shitskin.

Arab or Chink. Chinks are smart and logical and Arab women are faithful and have good morals.

Speaking my language.

Me and my black gf are moving to Canada after summer. Hoping our opinion is widely held.

As a femanon I would definitely mix with a black man-more melanin, athletic, more opportunities for my child, black men exude confidence, high testosterone, exotic, and the huge dicks is just a bonus, protip, women want girth and their vaginal walls to be stretched and white boys just cant do that.

Also black men smell good

So basically... you're a piece of shit.

you are infliting self harm on you because you equate nigger women with whites because you deem both intercourse wothy.

Whats wrong with them, Alistair?