"I'm of German-American descent"

>"I'm of German-American descent"

I'm like half italian and my mom is almost entirely german except for her grandmother who was a bit irish and french and her father was almost all german and her other grandparents were from prussia and I'm also polish because prussia became poland

I am tho

Asking an American about his heritage
>I'm like 9% Italian, my father was 26% irish and my grandma was born in Germany to French and English parents

Asking European about his heritage
>idk man, why would you even want to know that?

>I think I'm Australian and try so very hard!

t. mutt slav

behold the nordic master race

yea I hope Perkele liked your comment mongrel scum

I bet you have an entire folder of Haplogroup maps

t. Mikkä Hëikkonnën

Yeah I'm sure you're of pure Prussian stock

In the old world citizenship is tied more closely to heritage. In the new world being a cotizen of a country is almost meaningless because of jus soli.
Why is it so hard to understand you stupid animals?

you forgot your proxy on

Idiot. What I posted is factual, Pedro Tyrone Noseberg.

dance for me cucknadian puppet you're so mindfucked. Canadians are like americans but gayer.

Im a foreigner but you can't make me leave because I have leaf citizenship (probably will leave soon tho)

>probably will leave soon tho)
I'm planning to escape.

Canada is a mental institution.

>Being proud of having the worst European ancestry
Burgers never stop to amaze me

Germans are garbage. Even their so called "achievements" are either stolen from romans or nothing to be proud of. Like jet engines so they could spread their violent "destroy europe" mentality all over the world much faster and with greater efficiency than normal planes. They also invented communism.

Canada is where losers end up.

>jus soli
I don't even know if any country in Europe uses this

And that's where they're moulded as well.

You always claim citizenship if you ethnically belong in that country.

Tru.
Would be better if you would get rid off every single one of the "German Americans" so that this plague will be finally purged from this planet once Germany will be firebombed and glassed.

Not to mention all their women smell like bratwurst and old beer

Hey buddy. Knock it the fuck off. Figlio di puttana. Pezzo di merda.

Daily reminder your country was invented by italians.

Maybe Islam will be good for them since these two things will be banned.

nuh pls I actually like girls that smell

You know I'm involved with black magic? Fuck you. Die. Bastard. You think you're so cool, hm? Asshole. Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai. A sucare cazzi su un aereo.

love this image

I hope a smelly italian girl rubs her feet on your nice clothes and ruins them with stink