Tony Zhou

I really hate this faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep, he's a total pleb

His channel and his fanbase are shit.

I swear visual essayists are the most pretentious faggots I've ever had the displeasure to listen to.

yeah the most annoying thing about him is how self-important he is

he'll basically just plagiarize some commentary by the director or just point out something obvious, like "dude, chairs like, represent their environments" and pretends like it's some deep thing

Why?

whenever he used to post threads here to push his shit I'd always curse him and wish his family would get raped by niggers

you're not him, are you...

i wonder

The Chris Stuckman fanbase

His essays are well made and invite you to think about interesting aspects of film. You people need to take a step back and take a hard look at your self hating selves and stop projecting your NEET hate on actual creatives.

Tony pls.

i like his videos.
thats really mean.

>thats really mean.
you keep posting this in different threads knock it off

I don't really like the fact he points out details in some videos which should work subconsciously, but while watching the movie their impact on the experience is small. I mean yeah good job catching that(the point he makes in the MoM video is pulled out of his ass IMHO), but stop referring to it as a game-changer. It's a nice detail if you think about it, but if you don't want to overanylize the movie, it is insignificant.
This doesn't apply to all his videos, but as far as I can remember he does that sometimes.

>canadian chinks in charge of not being cucked to death

its the first time that i post in tv this week. But i am happy that other anons are doing the same.

s-sorry

second this

Tony pls.

pls.

I regret ever giving this faggot a platform to shill...

The way he carries himself is kind of snobbish but im interested in what he's saying

There's a lot worse channels out there.

Tony samefagging

chinks must hang

royal ocean film society is way way better.

also what's with the recent influx of fucking 'video essayists' on youtube releasing stupid fucking video essays? they literally just take something they like and then talk for ten minutes about how great it is, with a lo-fi hip hop song in the background. i feel like there are a lot of film students doing this these days.

this guy is better
youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4

He's pretty great

18 ips 26 posts

More than 8 posts quoted.

>Never watch me again
No prob m8

Tony pls.

He's way better than the other pseudo-intellectual channels like Nerdwriter1 or Channel Criswell because he provides with actual information and substance.
Sure, it is basic filmmaking information, but atleast it's correct and precise without empty sentences about the "meaning of life itself" which the other channels tend to do.

Also no one on Sup Forums ever talked about temp tracks whatsoever until Tony did that video on it.

>love and support con artist
he's a chink alright