Marvel BTFO Iron Fist at 14% Rotten Tomatoes,HAHAHAHA

It's finally happening the end of tv Capeshit!

didn't this literally only happen because the baddie was a nigger? Imagine being a professional film critic and judging the merits of a show on whether the protagonist is a nigger and the antagonist is white

Apparently libtards want fair representation of black people, except when it would portray them negatively such as prison populations or street criminals. So they don't really care about fair representation at all

Who cares? It is dying, all I care about

sure thing buddy

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were both trash, and the only reason they didn't get bad reviews was because the leads were a white woman and a black man. This one doesn't have politics to defend it. If anything, liberals were pissed at this to begin with because they didn't cast an Asian as the lead (which is a racist thing to demand, that a martial arts character has to be portrayed by an Asian).

The only good thing in tv capeshit.

>didn't this literally only happen because the baddie was a nigger?
? But Luke Cage had a black antagonist, several of them in fact

i more hope it's netflix that is BTFO'd

Wait it's climbing? Wasn't it 0 when you were spamming this the other day?

because you're a butthurt DCfanboy, or bc it is capeshit?

if he latter, you're part of the problem, making a nth thread about this

And Luke cage has 96%... these numbers dont mean shit.

thats not Legion

>black karate kid good
>white karate kid bad

>no biased critics here

>Karate Kid 2 (2016)
Huh

>Wait it's climbing?

The verified Disney shill sites will defend literally anything they put out

>90 is bad
>66 is good

You are fucking dumb

>trusting any RT reviews

>The Karate Kid (2010)
It wasn't even Karate

So are these "real" reviews or just "he's not asian so this show is shit" reviews?

Oh wow

No it's because the main character isn't asian.

This is basically every review and criticism:
Iron Fist bends over backwards to be inclusive and racially diverse but that will never satisfy me.

>still no ROM netflix serie or movie

Going by the trailers, it seemed like a foregone conclusion that Iron Fist would be slammed by critics. Not casting an asian would get the sjw crowd up in a huff already, regardless of overall quality. It also doesn't help that the initial plot setup has already been portrayed by Nolan's Batman and Arrow TV (rich dude vanishes and returns with martial arts prowess to reclaim his billion dollar corporation from usurpers) and there'll be a sizable bunch of critics who don't give a crap about who did what first in the comics or who copied what. All they'll see is a series retreading what another tv series and movie have already done and will mark it down for retreading a formula.

So, unless Iron Fist has some trump card or is simply stellar all across the board, it was going to earn shit reviews.

>No it's because the main character isn't asian.
isnt the character white in the comics? whats the issue

the issue is that sjws don't read comics

The move to CW S2 was a good move.

Also that show has lesbians so it gets + sjw points.

this show has HYUUGE social media presence Literally 3 of my female friends on normiebook and tweeter keeps liking and sharing ship of that lesbian #Sanvers shit

reading through, most of the asian sentiment comes from finn jones being a shit actor and he's not fit(and not /fit/) for the role. ofc the sjwlites will use this to push their agenda ( not that they're wrong, maybe an asian iron fist coulda woulda shoulda worked.

Would the SJW's be as mad if they made Danny Rand into a latino? I think it'd be riding that 100% Fresh for a while

The reviews I read pretty much say the same thing:

>Finn is a bad actor
>all the characters are bland
>the fight scenes are really badly done
>the pacing is awful
I don't think this is political correctness at work

>Hey guys, we had some great runs with the previous series, especially Daredevil. Great action, great casting, and great characters. What shall we do for Iron Fist, the greatest fighter in the world? You, new guy, what do you think?
>'Erm, make the action boring and focus on how sexy the characters are?'
>FUND IT!

you could say that about a lot of marvel shit that still get good reviews. i don't know if this show is good or bad, just odd that this gets bad reviews while every other bland marvel property gets good reviews.

I think the difference here is, Iron Fist is supposed to be a martial arts show and if the main lead clearly sucks at the discipline then it's kinda lame
The other shows can get away with it because they're just brawling/street fighting and any fool can do that. Easier to learn too
Also, with Daredevil Charlie Cox was wearing a suit and mask so obviously a double who has better fight moves could do most of the work. Here Finn didn't have a mask so it's all him

And thats entirely the problem with these productions where they prioritize actor facetime and vanity.

Iron Fist actually has a mask, but they'd rather try and market it to fat fangirls to schlick over the pretty people and appease the actor's vanity at the cost of being unable to switch to an actual martial artist.

But if our shows arent full of sexy people being awesome the American market screeches autisticly because it wounds their soul to see someone ordinary be talented.

Reminds me of Gods of Egypt when sjw was mad about whitewashing when there's still one black guy there playing a genius god
And the movie turned out to be really comfy
>Gods bleed gold
>Gods in battle suits
>Geoffrey Rush cruising around in space fending off giant monster with his thunder staff

>Iron Fist actually has a mask, but they'd rather try and market it to fat fangirls to schlick over the pretty people
I don't see why they couldn't have given him a mask anyway, Charlie Cox looks nice IMO (no homo) but he gets a sweet mask
>the actor's vanity
desu I don't know anything about Finn because I don't watch GoT

All the reviews are based on the pilot episode right?
It could get better
Like Spartacus did

The reviews are based on the first 6 episodes

First six episodes, I think. The critics got access to those so they could write advance reviews and the creators probably thought they would get positive word of mouth

Well, that kinda backfired. Unless they're banking on "It can't be that bad. Gotta take a look...".

Well they paid for them, so it's not too insane to expect that.

>b..ut muh marvel cant do wrong and is so much better than DC

marvel cucks got told

Marvel has a really dedicated core of fans and a lot of them were annoyed at the controversy over "whitewashing" the main character so they're probably not inclined to believe the reviews until they watch it themselves
Hell, there are people who liked Thor 2 just because it was Marvel and fit inside that continuity and I thought it was shit