This show was pretty funny until they kept pushing Rick's shitty one-liner's with the "wuba-duba-lub-lub" catchphrase

This show was pretty funny until they kept pushing Rick's shitty one-liner's with the "wuba-duba-lub-lub" catchphrase.

That bit is reddit incarnate. Show has some really enjoyable stuff though. I'll keep watching, but if it keeps happening I'm not sticking around for seasons 2 and 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reddit is actually a multifarious community with many different senses of humor and tastes in art

youtube.com/watch?v=I1188GO4p1E

you can quit watching

Ok, I'm out.

if it was all roiland it would be so much better

>I'm not sticking around for seasons 2 and 3
Oh no what a huge loss.

>That bit is reddit incarnate.
What did he mean by this?

idk i think the show is pretty funny

I am watching the first season right now and i think its good. Early South Park levels good.

I just don't understand something. Why does Rick burp all the time?

its because he's a drinker. but real drunks dont burp because they only drink neat booze, not mixed with cola.

more proof that this show is reddit.

This episode was funny as hell.

Thats the whole fucking point you cretin.

"wuba-duba-lub-lub" is supposed to be some retarded catchphrase. Only later do we learn that its not just some shitty tv-trope, but actually means something.

Its like you people go out of your way to dislike things, based on the tiniest perception of mainstream appeal.

Watch it, or dont. Literally noone gives a fuck.

10 year olds and autismos find burping funny. and thats the target audience.

>10 year olds and autismos find burping funny. and thats the target audience.

Make up your mind please. Its either "reddit", which is a large demographic of 16-60 year olds, or its "10 year olds and autismos", which sounds 100% like Sup Forums.

>total runtime in seasons 1 and 2 when Rick says "wuba-duba-lub" is 6 minutes 19 seconds.

thats 6 minutes and 19 seconds of not having to write anything.
its called filler you fucking retard, and you're swallowing it like a big black dick.

I dont have autism sorry. Can you formulate a coherent counter-argument without ad hominems, buzzwords and stale memes?

You havent said anything.

if you struggle with understanding what filler is in a TV show then your condition is worse than Autism my friend.

but yeah, you stick with "its supposed to be a retarded catchphrase"

>more ad hominems

Take your meds friend.

>incoherent delirium sounds
No matter, those morons will still watch.

also have you noticed for the last minute of nearly every episode the writers have ran out of material so they get Rick to do a silly dance or some wubba wubba shit? more filler.

any questions?

Still waiting for an argument.

When you become a full blown alcoholic it fucks up the lining of your stomach and your gut bacteria. That leads to gas.

Can't you tell its a parody of shitty catchphrases?