Anyone seen this? Is it good?

Anyone seen this? Is it good?
I kind of enjoyed the God of Destruction with Beerus and Frieza comes back so that could be cool.

It's bad, but it's good by Dragon Ball movie standards.

There's no point in watching the films when Dragon Ball Super exists, they do a retelling of them. Or you could just watch the movie and skip to the next arc, but you'd miss some extra stuff they put into the show.

Just started watching and turns out Frieza learns that his dad told him to never fight Beerus or Majin Buu. Goku beat Majin Buu, and Frieza is all, haha cool, that will be good. Trunks from ages ago kicked my ass and now I want to fight the greatest fighter in the universe? God he is such a dickhead! Fuck you Frieza.

Turns out the next 20 seconds Frieza says he never trained a day in his life so maybe I am underestimating his potential power. But we have seen what has happened since he left and even gohan and shit are like, super super powerful.
Am I in the wrong or is Frieza in the wrong?

HAHAHAHA. This movie is great.

How is Beerus' assisstant so powerful?

No anime on Sup Forums.

It's a film

He has to be so he can keep Beerus in check.

He's not Beerus' assistant

freeza movie is ok but not as good as BOG

His Martial Arts trainer then whatever. They call him his servent. But he is more powerful than Beerus. I want to know how and why. Where did he come from and how can he control a God?

Watch the fucking anime and you'll find out

beerus became a god

also you just cant beat the best homo of the series.

Im just watching this movie for fun. I don't have time to watch everything. If you don't know then stfu or else don't sass me and contribute to the thread you dirt.

They're just beings to keep the Gods of Destruction in check. Make sure they eat proper, lose weight and preform their function. Basically like guardians for underaged children.

Wow thats pretty cool.

Anyone know what the deal with Gohan is in this movie? I thought he became one of the most powerful characters in his ultimate form or whatever. Now he is just some chan poster.

Nevermind, I should just watch the fucking movie lmao. sorry

Fuck off, the retellings are pure trash

Watch the anime faggot, they reveal everything.

Battle of the Gods is great. This movie on the other hand makes no sense.

He's an Angel. He selects God of Destruction and train him to do his job properly. There're twelve of them - one for each universe and they're all children of Grand Priest who is executor of Zeno's will. Zeno is creator and king of al things.

Not him but you are a piece of shit

if you've seen any DBZ fight, you've seen them all.

>fight starts
>after a while it is revealed that both haven't fought with full power
>everyone is shocked
>fight goes on on higher powerlvl
>turns out they were still holding back
>Krillin can't believe it
>what a surprise
>constant back andf forth of powering up even more
>goku finally wins

either you enjoy this retarded shit or you don't.

>Krillin can't believe it

SUGOI!

>durr i don't have time to watch a 15 minute show once a week, but i sure do have time to post on Sup Forums and whine about not being spoonfed

fuck off phaggot

The show just adds 90% filler to the movies. But if you're a fan of DBZ then you expect 10% of actual story progression an episode.

You have like 20 boards for chink cartoons, use them.
>buh-buh-uh-but Sup Forums hates DBZ
Not true, fuck off.

Super was a mistake.

I am still fucking pissed that Vegeta didn't get the kill

Oh fuck off with that image
>implying vegeta gives a shit about his father or planet anymore
But yeah he should've gotten the kill

Kino if you grew up watching DBZ

Don't bother otherwise

>DBZ shows have nothing to do with the movies

What??!! REALLY??

The anime recently revealed that they're angels who are meant to control gods from getting out of hand

Just fucking watch season 2 of yu yu hakusho. Like dbz without all the standing around and much darker...

The only good anime ever made

Watched the TV version and it's just a shitty arc they had so that they can now say Goku killed Freeza rather than it being someone from Vegeta's bloodline since he was pretty much their enemy to begin with.

Battle of the Gods is great, but Resurrection of F is pretty god awful...
>gotta go through almost an hour of talking
>for about 5 minutes of fighting
>another new form introduced that's stronger than the form we got last movie
>Gohan is a cuck by every definition of the word

there's one thing a true saiyan always keeps HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Literally btfo