KC:Reid says Marcus Peters 'ready to roll'
WAS:Su'a Cravens medically cleared to return
CHI:Devin Hester retires after 11 seasons
LAR:Robert Woods 'on track' to play Week 15
MIA:Jay Cutler throws three touchdowns in win
MIA:Jarvis Landry scores two touchdowns in win
MIA:Kenyan Drake racks up 193 scrimmage yards
NE:Tom Brady struggles, throws two picks in loss

Why are Pats a -3 favorite against the Steelers?

First for Jimmy beating the titans

Dolphins

They shit the bed last night so Vegas is a little hesitant about them.

Because the Steelers are the Pats' bitches

>a literal cuck is the best QB in the NFL right now
Should the other 31 """qbs""" just an hero now to save themselves from embarrassment when Wilson inevitably wins MVP?

Tim Brody will be exposed again.

He literally had only one good game this season, and it was versus toxins.

Enjoy the commercials, negro worshipers

Stupid narrative. Steelers are 3-10 against Brady. Brady has an all time win pct og .776 as is literally the GOAT. To put that into perspective, him having a 12-4 would LOWER his all time win pct. .776>(3/13), the Steelers are actually slightly better against him than the rest of the league

WE FINNA RUN DAT ZONE
*gets picked apart*
HOL UP
*TD to wide open slot receiver*
YOU BE SAYIN
*no pass rush*
TOM CAN BEAT DAT ZONE
*loses game by three scores*

He quite literally won them the game against Philly, you dumb Polack.

Why do you think he is a cuck?

That's not the only thing he beats up

cough cough

Wilson's eternally underrated but Brady should absolutely be mvp

one game doesn't change that

Jimmy seems to nice to beat up on nerds. He was probably that cool jock who hung out with the AP kids in high school.

they are a better team pats moneyline is literally free money

Brady is a gronk babby

He is so good he is about to miss playoffs as a 9-7 cock gobbler that scores 2 TDs a game avg. Blair Walsh scores more than him.

Statistically speaking, no one is playing better then Wilson right now except Wentz but he's ded.

>raising another mans' kid

........uh......uh
well his first wife cheated on him with a teammate, then he proceeded to date very rapper's pin cushion (she literally slept with over a dozen famous rappers) who he didn't sleep with until he married and now he's literally raising his wife's son.

Dude come on.

>a kicker scores more than a QB
Wow, you've really opened my eyes here.

>Stupid narrative. Steelers are 3-10 against Brady. Brady has an all time win pct og .776 as is literally the GOAT. To put that into perspective, him having a 12-4 would LOWER his all time win pct. .776>(3/13), the Steelers are actually slightly better against him than the rest of the league

None of that is cuckolding, though.

Catb owl

Do you actually expect someone on Sup Forums to know what words mean?

You can't find a picture with a girl in it with Jimmy in it where the girl isn't trying to eye rape him or she's texting how she's going to bang him.

It's impossible

Was Josh McDaniels unironically a shit coach and amazing offensive coordinator, or were Denver utter garbage 09-10?

It's called slang you spaz.
>wife cheats on you with another player
>date a huge slut
>she won't give it up to you until she has guaranteed money
>raise another man's kid

KEK

Wtf I hate chads now

He's a shit coach and average offensive coordinator. "Throw it up to Moss" is not good play calling

At least it's good looking woman. I only get barraged by hamplanets and single mothers

It's that time of the year fellas. Post your buddies

You're projecting a lot, user.

Give me one legitamite reason other than "m-muh past games" for why the pats will beat the Steelers.

>everybody betting against the Pats now

Just as planned

At least he won a ring

dude isn't a chad. he actually comes from a very traditional family, doesn't fuck around at all. doesn't have baby momma's. He's uber catholic boy.

It's why women want to bang him so much. He's pretty much the opposite of young tom brady with 3 baby momma's, one from college he's paid off to keep her mouth closed.

Belicheat is a lot more competent then Tomlin for one

inb4 Bill makes them play like shit so they become underdogs and he bets his life savings on them

Repeating Clemson wants in on the Catb Owl. We’ll bring the Natty home for /catteam/. Also, I made this thread which is pretty sad, NFL

the pats literally never ever lose to the stoolers in the playoffs.

I listed off facts. How is that projecting?

KEK

They're a better team.

Everyone who has coached in NE is a BB/Brady babby. It's the reason why Patricia knows better than to leave.

I'm actually a Xecucks fan. I honestly can't believe we have an MVP candidate to be completely honest. He'd be the only Xecuck aside from Alexander to win it and Alexander was an oline babby

>she won't give it up to you until she has guaranteed money
>raise another man's kid
You're embellishing here, when you know basically nothing about their relationship or values. Just relax, man. Let him live.

>M-muh past!
By what measure? Defense? Lol
Offense? It's a wash but the Steelers have more playmakers
Coaching? Sure head coach but that's about it

remember when the patriots were a lock for 19-0 this year?

patriot fans are the dumbest fan base

Bro
we know his wife cheated on him
we know his current wife wouldn't sleep with him until they were married
we know he's raising another man's kids

are you like a single mother kid or something?

1. coaching

that's all you need

hi

HELLO DOGGO

They have a better QB, and a better coach. How does that not make them better? Also they give up fewer points per game, and you just gave up 38 points to Joe Flacco.

Fucken Belichick, I don’t like his attitude and I suspect that he uses white RB’s as human victory middle fingers, but he sure is good at his job.

>tom brady is going to beat father time
It's honestly funny how many people think that just because someone is great, that they will ever accomplish such a feat.

Like tom brady could take the field with a walker and people would say he is the best QB in the league

Hello pupper

I think a true sign of being a cuck is being infuriated by things that don't bother anyone but yourself. It's insecure at best.

Please do- t. jagsfan

>m-muh past

mumbled the stoolercuck for the 5th straight game

I'm not sure what sort of weird point you're trying to make, but Tom Brady has been the best QB in the NFL this season, Wentz notwithstanding.

who is this semen demon

It's funny, not infuriating. Did you just decide to turn your trip on lol.

Oh my

only if promise not to kill him when u play niners

Why's it funny though?

I'm sick of all this catposting. Post dogs

Need moar pugs

>you just gave up 38 points to Joe Flacco
In a heated rivalry game where it's close literally every Yeah? And we won, so what does that count for? The patriots lost their division game and somehow they're protested as being better than the team that actually pulled it out lmao. The steelers d is better than the pats in every statistical category and Brady has looked pretty weak the last couple weeks so...

sleep tight husker

can the browns win or will the actually go 0-16?

Have Goodell put the MVP trophy in Salvation Army bucket so we don't have to listen to shitters defend their mediocre QBs for another 12 months.

>we know his wife cheated on him
And that makes him a cuck how?
>we know his current wife wouldn't sleep with him until they were married
Why are you assuming she was withholding from him, and it wasn't a mutual decision?
>we know he's raising another man's kids
No one has explained reasonably what is wrong with this. Are you really trying to argue that all adoption is bad? That you can't feel love for a child that didn't come from your sperm? If the woman you love and married has a kid, why can't that kid be a part of your family?

Because this jacked up ultra rich guy is basically a cuckold.

It's ironic. It would be like arnold swartzeneger enjoyed getting pissed on.

It's humorous. I don't think russell is a bad guy, I think he's a good guy at heart, but he's basically cucked himself for no good reason.

>The steelers d is better than the pats in every statistical category
They give up more points per game, so no. Why lie about something so easily researchable?

Bears are their last real chance

I promise we won't break him....

How about piggos?

it's called slang bro. Slang. you can call someone a faggot even though you know they aren't gay.

Posts like these are so absolutely pathetic that one has to assume it's a troll. You'll get this one (You) and nothing further

You sound really autistic, t.b.h.

You sound like a 12 year old.

So what's the point of calling him a cuck when he... isn't? I'm not sure I understand you here.

Pats will win out

Sound like you went from arguing to insulting. Lost the point now throwing out insults.

This kind of response is why it's funny.

Then we have a deal

This nigga fat lol

Lol. Guys why do you keep biting on the bait.

Dumervil is underrated.

>he thinks he's only getting replied to by one single person
Yeah, definitely autism.

Cuck was just thrown around here because people are fucking stupid and don't know what it actually means and sheep like you saw other people doing it.

why do I get the feeling that pig has a deep hatred for doug pederson calling passing plays?

How about cows?

How the fuck did 4 of you getting triggered this hard where you are pretending to be retarded?

>all this #PRAY4SHAZIER bullshit will come to a screeching halt on Sunday

Can't wait

*hits you so hard you have a seizure*

Because Pigs are smarter than Dogs and therefore smarter than Philly fans.