I hate every team's fanbase in this division. You insufferable cunts deserve each other

I hate every team's fanbase in this division. You insufferable cunts deserve each other.

I can understand cowboys and eagles and I’m a damn cowboys fan but what possible reason is there to hate the redskins and giants? Are they too mediocre and are their fans TOO non existent?? These guys are just a step or two above Browns tier.

as an outsider they're the most fun fanbases to watch especially when it's cowboys and eagles fans

They get obnoxious once they get good. Eagles fans were non existent last year

>DC residents
>NYC residents
There's your answer

Your candyass couldnt handle it anyway

>Eagles fans were non existent last year
what a boldfaced lie

As a filly fan I can say.
Accurate

heh

>sports team's fans are assholes when they win
shocking

>DC sports fans
>deserving of disdain

I mean we have the Skins in the 90's, some DC united wins and an impotent in the playoffs, yet greatest goalscorer of all time NHL player with a baseball team that takes after him. We all want to die. At least I do. I cant even imagine how I'll feel when Ovi retires or wins a cup with another team.

>They get obnoxious once they get good. Eagles fans were non existent last year

Not true. The Eagles have always had a pretty sizeable fanbase.

This

It's true we do if we stood United we be unstoppable shame it'll never happen

As an NFC East fan, this is fair.

>Eagles fans were non existent last year
This however is a lie.

You only hate the NFC East because it's the money division and the NFL promotes it the most.

>t. irrelevant flyover state or butthurt west coast faggot

This is true but the Eagles bandwagoners will rewrite history with their many replies to this post

Are you joking? Eagles fans were almost as obnoxious last year about Wentz as they were this year. I can't tell if you're the one trying to rewrite history, or a newfag trying to fool other newfags.

Yeah but we hate each other too much to ever do that. I hate every other NFC East team and their fans. Fuck the Redskins, FUCK the Giants, and double fuck the Eagles. Fuck them for cheering when Michael Irvin had to be stretchered off the field.

Eagles and Cowboys fans are never nonexistent. They're part of the shitpost trinity with the Patriots, except the Patriots are relevant.

well we fucking hate you too you fairy cunt

> why would you hate the new York football giants
Cuz they can go 9-7, make the playoffs, and beat the pats in the Superbowl
It keeps happening