Gay couple

>gay couple

It's going to suck, isn't it?

This Ayylmao looks more like a giant mantis, what's up with that

Porpentina is the lead tho

she cant do much more than look concerned/scared

She's a shit actress and ugly to boot.

Yep, it will probably have niggers and chinks portrayed positively. If the holocaust is mentioned at all they will likely pretend it actually happened as well. Hollywood is a Jewish hellhole and film has been unwatchable liberal propaganda since birth of a nation in 1915.

>Ridley: I want Carey Mulligan but don't want to spend a lot of money
>Gotchu f am

Not in my fields

Mulligan is a womanlet

>womanlet
>there are people that think that's a thing
>mfw

how is the plot any different from Prometheus?

>crew lands on unknown planet
>there's fucking aliens there, big surprise
>no with 100% more wheat!

this will be a fucking disaster, but the normie movie goer will eat that shit up, just like Prometheus.

why do people even still care about the Alien franchise when it hasn't had a good movie in like 25 years?

Tall women made insecure by their giant man hands.

I think you mean it's exactly like Alien but with a modern action movie coat of paint. The trailer even shows off an almost exact copy of Charles Dance's death from Alien 3 but in a shower instead of a hospital cubicle.

Also I thought people hated prometheus and that's why this now has 100% more alien

The whole point of aliens is a fear of pregnancy having the gay guys in there, means one of them (the bitch) is definitly getting facehugged.
The one left alive will commit suicide by intentionally getting facehugged. (i.e. adopting)

literally gaywheatkino

so she can stand on a milkcrate for half the movie who cares

As long as they are qt boys then I approve.

which ones are the gay couple?

So did David turn Shaw into an alien queen to pump out eggs or what?

I need some fucked up body horror in here.

Car washing amigo good price just 2 dollars

There's two dudes kissing in the prologue on youtube

Okay but is it interracial?

No they looked white to me

I hope Ridley goes full slasher movie with it. Give me full bloodbath, please.

Bring it all the way back to the heavily influenced Texas Chainsaw Massacre original.

>google pix alien covenant gay couple
>gay couple are ugly

pttoieee

>bring it back to TCM
>force the Last Girl to kiss grandpa

okay?

Last girl sucks on the second mouth-thing at the end and then catches a space pick up truck to safety

>Last girl sucks on the second mouth-thing at the end
makes this happen Ridley, do it for Tony

it's 2017 and gays can finally colonize a planet

>implying they're colonizing a planet in 2017

munktoon detected

>prometheus ends with many questions
>answers promised in next movie
>next movie does not even continue prometheus
>no answers coming

I'M DONE WITH THIS FRANCHISE I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER ALIEN MOVIE AGAIN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DAMN YOU LINDELOF AND YOUR THRICE-DAMNED WATCH-THE-NEXT-ONE-I-PROMISE-YOU-ANSWERS-SCIENTIFIC-ANSWERS-I-PROMISE DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That needs to be a genre.

you won't be missed

why did that giant navigator/pilot suddenly attack the robot after robot spoke to him? he was calm just looking at them before the robot spoke.

nobody will hear you scream

>Colonization Missions
>Gay Couple
>LARGE SCALE COLONIZATION MISSION
>12 PEOPLE

It's going to suck - not because of your Sup Forums conditioned triggers though.

Ridley Scott hasn't delivered a great Ridley Scott film since Black Hawk Down. Before that was Blade Runner; and it only became great because of the revised versions that came after the theatrical release. So in reality, Scott's history of not delivering enough great products upon initial release indicate that Covenant will probably be average/mediocre/shit. And if the leaks that've been posted here a couple weeks ago are true, and Sup Forums has a surprising amount of credibility, then we can expect shit.

>and 200 more people in cryo
>and 5000 frozen embryos

>It's going to suck, isn't it?
I don't know about the rest but the answer to this question is YES

Pathetic human. The ship's cargo hold has millions of cats. The planet is intended for cats. The human crew are simply there to serve our feline overlords.

Finally!

>the original Alien spared the cat

At last I truly see

I'd argue for Thelma and Louise, but yes, Ridley Scott is incredibly overrated and mostly gets by on visuals and his earliest movies

But why bother having a gay couple on a colonization mission, that'd be like taking a couple of sterile men along with you too
If the entire point is to colonize, then they would want every available man and woman to be fucking and having kids, right , so why even bother bringing these gay dudes along who are then going to be asked to either fuck somebody else's partner or donate sperm samples, so somebody else wife can bring one of their children to term, so they can then raise it. Did they also bring a lesbian couple along too, so the numbers balance out? Are the lesbian and gay couple going to have to fuck in order to have kids?

>ywn snuggle Ripley and Jonesy in a comfy cryosleep pod
JDIMSA ;_;

Pretty if the goal is colosination, it will be achieved by something more than one woman giving birth to one human every 5 years or so.
Axlotl tanks-version production scale and so on.

>Wen u nut but she keep on succin