Is he going to make a comeback?

Is he going to make a comeback?

Hes done, isn't he.

holy shit donna a milf now

nice

who the fuck are these people?

I recognise that chick who looks like she's hooked on meth only because the trailer for 'bad moms' was on so much.

what happened to eric's father or sister?

who would have thought Fes would age the best

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

i thought they all hated topher grace

The brown one fucked every starlet in there was back in the day

why?

i heard he was pretty antisocial on set and didn't really participate in the camaraderie of the other cast members

>Valderrama's modest career is in direct contrast to his flagrant lack of modesty. Way back in 2006, Valderrama raised (lowered?) the bar for Howard Stern celebrity tell-alls, giving one of the tackiest interviews of all time. In a matter of minutes, he gave a shameless, amped up account of his various Hollywood conquests. He started by insisting that he took ex-girlfriend Mandy Moore's virginity, adding insult to injury by noting, "The sex with Mandy was good, but it wasn't like warm apple pie." Ew? He then went on to give Jennifer Love Hewitt a sex rating of eight on a scale of one to ten (re: ew), and to call Ashlee Simpson "a screamer." He finished this tour de force interview by insisting that Lindsay Lohan was a big fan of waxing, and did not in fact have breast implants. Nothing but class.

>ywn fuck prime lindsay lohan

Why do they all look like they wish they were somewhere else?

I bet he's coasting on 70s Show boxset royalties and trying to get his DJ career started now

He is in NCIS

It reminds me of this deliberately awkward drawing of the cast of Regular Show pretending they want to be there

He was in that fucking LMFAO video

>all this and Danny Masterson's the one fighting off sexual assault charges

What's an ask a nazi Jewish?

Feels bad man

Our guy

yo mama!

All dem girls at their prime. Damn.

Lawnmower was always my favorite character.

Anyone who's ever seen a white person over the age of 30. They age like fine milk.

manlet pussy slayer

There's no evidence that he's fucked these two.

what kind of evidence are you looking for? DNA?

there's also no evidence that your dad in law fucked your mum

There's no evidence that I didn't fuck your mom last week for hours, either.