ATLANTA CHIMPOUT THREAD

mass protests in majority black Atlanta.

Nightfall at 9:20 PM EST, and hour and a half from now.

Stream

wsbtv.com/live-breaking2

Other urls found in this thread:

youarelistening.to/atlanta
wthr.com/category/200638/live-video
livenewschat.eu/top/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O SHIT NIGGA

That's like six blocks from where I live

Why the fuck would you live in atlanta

get out now user. be safe.

Last thing that intersection needs is a bunch of fucking niggers clogging up traffic when there's already all the dumb shits cutting over into the fucking I85 entrance when they accidentally turn into the I75 entrance clogging up the shitty traffic light that barely lets two cars through unless some cunt is trying to make a fucking left-turn there

I hope you are locked and loaded user

oh pious day fralou fralay

I don't even know, too lazy to move I guess.

I'm in a walled loft complex that cops drive through hourly at night ever since too nigs got capped in a space here

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

videotape it user

will there be a stream from the ground at some point?
>can't see if any looting or violence from that height

>tfw just 45 mins away
>have nigger neighbors
>they are fine because they're old but sometimes extended family comes over with dozens of niglets and nigteens mulling about

What is rent in a place like that?

No reason to live in the south when apartments in safe townsup here in the Northwest are like the same price

>too nigs

*two nigs ahem

I'm overly excited by the coming race-war

TWISTING DOPE LEAN AND THE FANTA

Oh hey I live in atlanta

Something nice is going on?

5,000 sq ft for 2500 a month

I would honestly rather live in a nice suburban house in Athens or something but my parents are obsessed with loft spaces

There was some guy in trumpgen who lived right across 75/85 from me, I guess he's out of the blast-zone

I wanna find a scanner!

But they'd steal my phone

Who /Peachtree City/ here?

>2500 a month

This is what that gets you in the safe white north

Norcross here.

I've got my pistol pawn cocked, ready to lay shots nonstop until I see your monkey ass drop.

youarelistening.to/atlanta

ambient scanner in case this becomes Dallas 2.0

god, i hate niggs

>NJ

this desu I just didn't want to be rude

it's shit like this that makes me feel nothing when I hear of a police shooting of black men.

are you a nigger?

why aren't you there?

go fuck shit up pussy

So is the Jew World Order here yet or what?

Why are they protesting? Are they chimping out for LITERALLY no reason?

This should end well

"equal justice"?

I think this is about the Dallas shit. Maybe.

The Philandro guy and the other Child Rapist guy from LA.

this is gonna get ugly

some nig hanged himself in an Atlanta park the other day, and because it's a hanged nig it's got to be a lynching despite everything pointing to suicide

KEK needs to grant us 100+ nigger deaths

WE

This is looking really ugly...

They are pushing back the cops on the interstate

wthr.com/category/200638/live-video

That's a huge pack of niggers.

RUN NIGGA RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Just pick up your pc and run.

Marietta reporting in. Just got back from the Food Depot down the road for drinks. Things are fucking tense even this far out from downtown.

I was in the soda aisle when I hear incoherent screaming near the meat section, I peek and I shit you not: Landwhale of a sheboon screaming and flailing her arms at a shorter white couple. About half a dozen little chimplings running around and either joining in her rantings or fucking with shit in the store. Dude was pretty ripped for his height (maybe a cop, I dunno) and just staring this dark mass down as her poor wife's just trying her hardest to grab their shit and go. The Blob's shouting something along the lines of "raycist, cracker-ass crackers tryna hurt my childrun" and I fucking haul ass through the checkout and book it home. Right now I'm watching this mass "protest" in Atlanta and I'm worried this shit's gonna blow back out here. Goodluck to any anons near there and stay safe, mark my words I sense a happening brewing.

Really makes you think...

CREDIT CAHDS IN THA SKANNA

national guard will get called if things get too crazy. everyone already tense.

The hero we deserve.

The problem is that whites think they're too good for war this generation.

Go and plant bombs in ghettos and retaliate instead of bitching.

Just fucking wait until they taste blood and turn into rabid hyenas on their white "allies" marching beside them. Thank you, niggers.

Oh, P.S. I don't think you want to force white people into a corner.

Stone mountain reporting in. All is safe doors locked and gun loaded.

>mfw they start chanting black lives matter

Multiculturalism was a mistake.

I'll take things that never happened for $300 please

Why do they always try to block roads? Do they not realize that emergency services need to get places? Or that truckers (many of whom are black) are on tight ass schedules and tight ass budgets to feed their families?

>Dindu feels suicidal
>Decides to finally end it all
>Chooses the most public location to do it in, in a way that has enormous racial implications
>His final act is trolling the fuck out of an entire city and sparking riots

Funniest motherfucker of the year.

1/1 RARE

Did you know what was happening and flee to an island?

view from high museum in atl.

Oh lawd

Who here /HuggingRaifu/ here?

Love my AR

got my trusty 66 nylon by my side

How long until things turn violent? Kinda want these idiots to turn this into violent riots that end up bloody.

Too many ATL HAPPENING threads.

CONSOLIDATE, NIGGERS!

BLM has spread to here in the UK now because we have just as many hipsters as you.
They're having protests and organizing more.

>Location: Brixton kfc

wtf you on about Straya
The dindu scurge will not end here, there are millions upon of millions of blacks who finally have a reason to chimp out

TURN ON CNN FOR EXTRA RAGE MODE

livenewschat.eu/top/

murrica 60% white with psycho white cops, ofcourse you gonna get your white ass raped by angry niggers at some point. muhh race war, you gonna get killed they will beat your white pussy ass as Dallas showed

Gonna go get a six pack, then come back and get comfy to watch the happenings tonight.

Hope shit don't go down before I come back.

>world war N

is that a sniper scope

Bleached.

I can't fucking stand listening to these CNN niggers.

who thought this was smart after 4 cops got killed?

He wasn't hugging her, he was attempting to assault her for being black, but he was just too sleepy.

Wait what? Why is there a protest going on right now? Are people really upset that some sniper guy was killed by the police?

>Finland tries to talk like an American nigger
Cringed

I dare someone to go to that protest and dress as a KKK member.

the poor white CNN guy thrown in with those three niggers

Fuck. Couldn't America keep it's cancer to itself?

At this point I don't even think they know what they're protesting about. Monkey see monkey do shit.

This. She had me until the hug and the crying. If there was a hug, they would have touched much longer. She would have thought he was trying to grapple her if he just went in for a hug.

Honestly read like a "get it off your chest" /adv/ thread.

He's going a good job holding up

This fucking nigger has the most annoying voice ever

This fucking nigger on CNN holy shit.

Blocking roads makes me rage.
It makes me fucking furious.

well your hooligan culture is starting to catch on here so we each sent a cancer

The best solution would be to start mowing them down with AR 15s

Ja, you have got the AIDS bitbong

Oh god, please Sup Forums make it happen, some ghost in the midst of those hordes showing up pretending it's the wrong meeting, filmed from 3 different angles in hd 4k definition with decent audio.

Where exactly is this protest? High Museum isn't exactly next door to the CNN center.

You'd be lynched instantly.

Snap

AK ready to go in Decatur

If anyone ITT is feeling suicidal, please, let this be your final act.

What the fuck is this flag

WE WUZ DUTCHESS AND SHIT

Do this and write "Black Lives Matter" on the outfit.

Mouse over it. Or if you're on mobile download Clover. Fuck man.

Dominica.

Based M44 Mosin reporting in. Glorious carbine-length 7.62x54r with death-machine bayonette master race

Are they protesting why more cops weren't killed yesterday?

Whats maddening about all of this they wont march in protest of black gangs like in Chicago or Baltimore.

>Location Brixton kfc
>kfc
>kentucky fried chicken

>thin blue line holding against the fucking horde