Mitch: You're telling me that you're gonna fake some terrorist thing, just to scare some money out of Congress?

>Mitch: You're telling me that you're gonna fake some terrorist thing, just to scare some money out of Congress?
>Leland Perkins: Well, unfortunately, Mr. Hennessey, I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people - so we're just gonna have to do it for real. Blame it on the Muslims, naturally. Then I get my funding.

wtf

(This movie came out in 1996 btw)

To be completely candid with you, OP, I don't remember a damn thing about The Long Kiss Goodnight except my fellow countryman Brian Cox showing a marvellous dry humour and Sam Jackson giving a terrifically judged performance at the end of the film when he was pretending to be on a chat show. Hope that helps.

written by Sam Raimi

>implying false flags haven't been happening throughout human history

and a deer kicked some dude to death after they hit it with their car

>alexander: the niggers wtf macedonia?

Good enough for me.

How about that? Who says Sup Forums has no educative value?

gud mobie

>Sam Jackson giving a terrifically judged performance at the end of the film when he was pretending to be on a chat show.

I'm always Frank and Ernest with women.

>watch metropolis
>has a robot
>2017
>there are robots

wtf how did (((((they))))) know?

>I'm always Frank and Ernest with women.

Every time I use an alias I use either Frank or Ernest exactly because of this movie.

One of the best popcorn flicks ever made.
And honestly best movie came out of a finnish director.

>that torture scene

Renny's best movie along side with Die Hard 2 and this was written by Shane Black... which was nice.

Renny is pure kino.
If only 9/11 didn't happen. Jackie Chan and him would have revolutionized Hollywood.

Uh, in New York I'm Frank, and Chicago I'm Ernest.

Renny Harlin is objectively a shitty director who made a couple of derivative fun flicks. He's just a poor rip off of McTiernan. TLKGN is good because of Black, but it could have been much better with another director.

Yeah, I totally agree with that

I remember enjoying that movie. It's been years tho, I think the last time I saw it was in the VHS era.

Holy shit that was Genna Davis?

I never fucking knew. I watched this movie in theaters with my mother as a boy. I was 8.

I watched Police Squad recently and looked up Alan North. I hadn't realised he was in the movie when I first saw it.

deeply flawed movie, but getting better and better as time goes on