HEY ALAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE LOL

>HEY ALAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE LOL

>mhheeennnnn

>ywn have a 5.5/10 stalker

who wants nothing more to please you and be subservient

Did someone shoop his head on those tiny legs?

Why didn't Alan just fly on the eagles out of Charlie's house?

she's a 8/10 to me lad
her submissive personality just makes her a 10/10

why is this show so comfy? I love to just run reruns as background noise

>anything with laugh tracks as background noise

I'd sooner kill myself

HEY ALAN *cough cough* GET ME MY ANTI-RETROVIRALS LOL

made me chuckle 8/10

I don't even like this show but I really dog Charlie's wardrobe.

A phenomenon quite usual in popular television shows or serials: “canned laughter.” After some supposedly funny or witty remark, you can hear the laughter and applause included in the soundtrack of the show itself… why the laughter? The first possible answer — that it serves to remind us when to laugh — is interesting enough, since it implies the paradox that laughter is a matter of duty and not of some spontaneous feeling; but this answer is not sufficient because we do not usually laugh. The only correct answer would be that the Other — embodied in the television set — is relieving us even of our duty to laugh — is laughing instead of us. So even if, tired from a hard day’s stupid work, all evening we did nothing but gaze drowsily into the television set, we can say afterwards that objectively, through the medium of the Other, we had a really good time

God she was a dream woman, hot, good body, crazy in an entertaining way, and totally fucking worshipped you and let you do anything you want to her.

Post more.

Well at least the jokes are actually funny. Different from TBBT jokes.

>we can say afterwards that objectively, through the medium of the Other, we had a really good time

>letting your family live with you past the age of 18
I thought Americans didn't do this?

>tfw you've paid too much leg tax

We didint. That is why Charlie is always angry at spam about

>mhheeennnnn