What do you want to see in the next Batman kino?

What do you want to see in the next Batman kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGDUR9OPgrg?t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=--oi-vdBFoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Riddler as serial killer and the atmosphere like in "Se7en"
Wouldn't mind if Fincher made it.

Joker's reveal. He saying:
>I AM THE OSWALD COBBELPOTS

and finally want to see this mystery man from short comics at the end of killing joke.

not jared leto

>NANANANANANANANA BARRELMAN

Martian Manhunter

Even though he hates capeshit, I want a David Cronenberg directed Arkham movie. That would be the bee's knees.

Hush. It showcases many classic Batman characters so it could quickly build his world and at the same time it could create hype for future movies since so many of his villains are sampled.

I want to see actual theatrics and scare tactics -black-out smoke grenades, voice-throwing with the modulator, stuff like that. Other than that one brief, shining moment during the "Begins" warehouse scene, Ben is the only live-action Batman that's ever been intimidating.

I want the atmosphere from the cop scene in BvS, and as much more Bat-asskickery as they can squeeze in.

Yeah, just give Hush a legit reason for being batshit at BAtman

A live cameo of Captain America laughing at the 23% Rotten Tomato score

Was just thinking about this before coming into the thread. I want to see a R-rated Riddle movie

so edgy bro!! xDD

I want my "adult who dresses up in a bat costume" to be hard R and edgy as fuck! Batman should say "FUCK" more, and there should be more sex scenes of him fucking models. Riddler should be a serial killer like in Se7en and horribly kill and torture people. So edgy bro!!! Batman is soo edgy!!

>Master Bruce, the Joker has escaped again.
>god fucking dammit.

I'd rather see him do The Question

>batfleck
>intimidating

snyder's batman looks like he has to use a bat-baton to wipe is own ass.

Jesus Christ.

Really, Ben?

Why do you have to be an obnoxious faggot? AnR rated Batman would work well. That doesn't mean Batman would curse like his dad or fist hookers. It just means the mythic hell known as Gotham could be more fully realized. Batman is supposed to be a tragic character. If he saw a couple of decapitated kids or something that would be pretty neat. But I get you. You're a redditor with reddit sensibilities. An R rated Batman would be panned by critics. Some parents might not take their kids to see it. Therefor you piss your pants.

And Bale's looks like bad cosplay by an anorexic in comparison. Fite me.

I'd a spooky movie set during Halloween. Have Batman discover a coven of vampires or some shit. Idk. Something spooky. Make it actually scary.

or people don't need to see a movie to understand the inherent absurdity of a man who dresses up as a bat to punch a clown

Batman getting raped in prison.

>people don't need to see a movie
You're right, they don't. Everyone understands superheroes are inherently absurd. What does that have to do with anything? You think you're being some anti-neckbeard right now but really you're being a cringey faggot.

why do you autists have to trivialise everything?

A camp silly batman for kids

Literally this

>Everyone understands superheroes are inherently absurd. What does that have to do with anything?

trying to take something absurd seriously by ignoring the absurdity just makes the absurd more absurd

So then it's absurd. So fucking what? It's still an interesting concept. Go watch Batman and Robin you little fag.

Then it's not just the people in the theater getting fucked

Don't need a "abloo abloo so tragic it makes me cry" villain.

>What do you want to see in the next Batman kino?
Why ask this here, though?

hell yeah, that shit sucks, we need more bad ass ass kicking madmen like the joker

Because you Sup Forums faggots think comic book references makes a tv show worth watching.

like 10 fucking batman movie was more than enough

>Less edgy shit that will be cringe inducing in a couple years ("le why so serious?!")
>Oscar Isaac as Black Mask
>Winter, it should always be winter in Gotham
>Leto's Joker without the tattoos
>Batman being a detective instead of an angry violent retard
>Muscle twink Nightwing with a thicc ass

Don't need more Joker. Nobody needs to see some "like dis if u cry every tim" geriatric in a space suit though.

This attitude is how you end up with shit like the Enchantress and literally every MCU villain.

Gay black muslim batman

>Enchantress
>waaaah I'm possessed by a witch waaaaaah me and rick flag are tragic lovers waaaaaaah

There are ways to make the concepts interesting. But they require acknowledging the absurdity. The absurdity also limits how seriously the concepts can be taken.

Christian Bale as Batman

Either have Jim Jarmush do it, or don't bother with the pseudo intellectual allusions and give me a simple, straight forward action movie similar to John Wick. Also, let the story end with the end of the movie. There will always be another one, but that doesn't mean that conclusions are not necessary anymore. And, for the love of god, spare me the tie ins. Maybe I'll watch an Aquaman movie, maybe I won't, but having a guest clown won't make it more likely.

>Villains shouldn't have any motivation or interesting backstory
>Even if it's the most paper thin excuse for character development possible

You probably loved Doomsday

it would just be a saw ripoff unless they went full everyman hybrid

>Villains shouldn't have any motivation or interesting backstory
Never said that. Just tired of "awwww soo saaaaaad" bullshit. It's trite and cheap. More importantly it's the most trite villain trope ever. I liked Doomsday in Lord of the Rings.

>everyman hybrid
Is this in reference to something that isn't a youtube horror series?

>chubby bat
youtu.be/hGDUR9OPgrg?t=41s

Nah the most trite villain trope ever is "I'm evil because the plot needs me to be."

Kill ys

My favorite is "I'm going to awaken this ancient evil that will destroy everything because ???"

Actual kino for once maybe?

Affleck has writers block, asks Sup Forums for ideas /thread

You should watch the documentary called This Film Is Not Yet Rated if you're really this autistic.

"Time is the ultimate insult"

I thought it was neat

Enchantress had deeper motivations than it appeared at first glance.

Batman by John Wick guy
Batman directed by Wes Anderson

You should take a snap of that post as a keepsake of how cringy you were as a teenager.

T H I C C

I know it would piss whiners off but after that Masked Mercenary Orange Deadpool movie I want one of Bat Affleck going against Joker Leto. I don't read comic books so I can't really "come up" with an interesting story off the top of my head.

Riddler if done right.
Bro Hush is one of the worst Batman books.

It's only bad because Hush has a shitty motive to go after Batman. All the rest is great

>I wanna see a Batman with decapitated children and if you disagree then you're from reddit

I believe you're the obnoxious faggot

"Dude Batman almost murders Joker for killing Thomas Elliot but he didn't for Robin or Batgirl lmao"

Ok. True that. Loeb exagerated that. But he was really under a lot of stress

Also, Hatvey Dent being part of the plot made literally no sense at all

this
give us scary batman
and detective batman

"Dude Riddler died and the lazarus pit made him learn who Batman is. He's the real villain lmao"

didn't he think he was helping the world by trying to free it from time?

Batman goes to prison and gets raped

By Idris Elba

Batman using his minigun mounted batwing to kill the Joker and literally every other villain.

"Dude, I'm gonna restore Harvey Dent's face so he can free the Joker for... for... something that has to do with the plan?"

youtube.com/watch?v=--oi-vdBFoQ but with Jim Gordon on the scene ranting about niggers or something else unsavory.

i masturbated to this movie a lot when i was a kid

This will never get made using a 35 mm and shot in the ghetto