youtube.com/watch?v=LYLb1a8U4S8
twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/840575149585887233
hash2magnet.com
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/840499478700408832
youtu.be/XA7H8CEEjkc?t=1068
twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/840572740344123393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last Time:

Have they announced the new Dr Who yet? A friend was telling me it was that guy from Murder in Paradise.

Just been on GB - 12 has 8 locked away in the TARDIS, and this is the series arc.

What the actual FUCK is Moffat smoking? Like how? How does that even work? And why?

Moffat doesn't care no more

I don't think he gives a shit now.

The BBC lured him to stay on for S10 by saying he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

>The BBC lured him to stay on for S10 by saying he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

imagine. true kino on the way

Is the official trailer dropping at 3?

>post yfw BBC/Doctor Who facebook and twitter post this pic and 'He's back! This Christmas Paul McGann joins Peter Capaldi for his final Doctor Who adventure!'

reminder that if you've never listened to big finish you're not a real fan

Not gonna happen folks

let me dream.

>deaf people aren't real fans
Go fuck yourself.

Monday, but it might drop today since it leaked

Briggs should do Sign Language versions of stories.

>Paul McGann in the basement

What did he mean by this?

He's in the basement

The Ravelli Conspiracy is FUCKING BRILLIANT

Let's say it is. Why do you think Twelve has him? Trying to prevent the time war?

He is being kept for complete fankwank purposes

3pm GMT. 13th Doctor reveal.

Has there ever been a female Dr Who? it would be some very interesting episodes if Dr Who regenerated as a woman by mistake at least for a few episodes, i see a Buffy "The Gift" style ending to ms Dr Who.

Should have had Paul in the 50th properly really.

I think Moffat recognises this, which is why he's in the Xmas special this year

You actually believe this shit?

I didn't at first, but the guy on GB is reliable - he does work for Doctor Who in Australia/America or something. He has a Twitter account which is now private. He didn't say it was McGann though, so it could be anything.

These videos are brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=LYLb1a8U4S8

Can someone with an account see if they can follow him? He might have tweeted something.

how? whats #s?

Announcement at 3pm GMT

14 minutes from now you'll be proven wrong.

fucking cybercucks

twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/840575149585887233
N O T H A P P E N I N G

>Class dismissed.
>Cast and crew join Caro Skinner & Gareth in the Legion of the Erased.
>Ness on suicide watch.

It's probably not 8, he's probably keeping 11 down there.

>3:01
>no annoucement

>falling for the 3pm announcement meme
>again

There's a section on each torrent labeled Info Hash. Random bunch of letters/numbers. Use hash2magnet.com if your torrent client doesn't support them.

>both trailer links down
>no 3pm airing

The only thing I don't really like in the trailer is Bill.

That's quite a spectacular misspelling of the word "Nardole" there.

Let's be honest, it's all about Nahr-DOAL!

Bored, lads?

>lads

Thanks for confirming your boredom.

>boredom
>in a press release for normal people

It's Omega in the basement. He's the villain of the Christmas special

Source?

boredom and autism

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember the Series 10 arc is 'Omega in the basement' and I piss myself laughing.

Just finished episode one of The Leisure Hive and all I can say is wow.
Everything feels like a step up from Season 17 - new music, new titles, new outfit, a seemingly bigger budget, more interesting direction, snappier writing.
If i was watching this in 1980, I'd think it was the beginning of a new Golden Age of Doctor Who.
The episode itself has an interesting premise and some really horror-ful moments. Bits of it still do look a bit cheap as Doctor Who always does, but the lighting and the sets and the costumes are all working well.

I can't wait for everything to go tits up and to watch JNT destroy the programme after such a promising start.

How would this even work? Omega doesn't have a physical form, does he?

"Don't worry, Omega. I have no desire to enter your place of residence."

Gareth approves!

"...and, then, Omega ran away and deleted his corporeal form."

Has he been hacked?

"All that was left of him were floating (You)s where he had been"

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/840499478700408832

Wow it's real. When was the last time he praised Moffat Who? It was a great trailer, best we've had in ages.

".....and a trail of tears."

"Some say that, now and then, echoing in the infinity between dimensions, you can hear the sound of him crying for his mommy...."

GET

I thought the BBC didn't have the rights to Omega because they belong to Bob Baker and Dave Martin (or whichever one isn't dead) and isn't there supposed to be a K9/Omega movie this year?

K9 is rumoured to be in the Xmas special, though.

youtu.be/XA7H8CEEjkc?t=1068
17:49 timing

Did you cry there, /who/?
Maybe not literally crying, but getting vErY emotional?

CHECKED

Why was the trailer music shit? They should of used the old series 3 or 4 trailer music

>Did you cry?
Definitely absolutely 100% not.

Just finished part two. Very good cliffhangers. Have they updated their cameras?

>K9 and Omega in the Christmas special
>tfw the 'TimeQuake' movie was just a ploy in case anything leaked they could just say it was for a shitty spinoff movie

twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/840572740344123393

JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHA opportunistic lefty faggot.

>TFW the Doctor, Missy and K9 team up and defeat Omega on Gallifrey only for Missy to betray the Doctor at the end and cause his regeneration.

how does Missy get cucked by the cybermen?

Missy cucks the cybermen from being decent villains

Thanks. I think you're the same user who alerted me to this reactor.
I'm kind of obsessed with reaction videos so thanks a lot. I don't subscribe to her because they upload tons of videos of stuff that I don't like so it'd just be a mess in my sub box.

So, I just finished Doom Coaltion.
It's quite good if you look at each episode separately. There are only a couple truly bad ones, the rest are entertaining, one or two are even great.

The problem is, the arc makes zero sense if you think about it for two minutes. Spoilers follow.
>Padrac used the Doctor and his friends to free Caleera and get the Doomsday Clock. But they only met Caleera because they stumbled into the Voord, and they only got on the Clock's trail because they stumbled into River. How could Padrac have planned that? It's all coincidence.
>Come to think of it, if that was Padrac's plan, why did he get the Eleven and Caleera to set traps for the Doctor in boxsets 1 and 2? You either manipulate the Doctor or try to kill him, you can't do both (unless you're Borusa in The Five Doctors, but that was Saward rewriting Dicks's script, this was all planned by the same writers).
>What was the point of River? Aside from McGann wanting to work with Kingston, I mean. This isn't a plot hole, it's just a seemingly pointless element in the story. She appears, she works with the Doctor and his friends for a few episodes, she leaves. That's it.
Nothing about the overarching story makes any sense. Half the episodes don't even progress the arc aside from physically getting the characters from point A to point B, like The Galileo Trap, Beachhead or The Side of the Angels. I refuse to believe this was planned in detail from the start, like they say in the extras.

As I said, the individual episodes are fine, in fact I liked them more than the Dark Eyes episodes. But if the point of the series was being one big story, it's a complete failure.

Reaction vids are good, and only worth watching when females do them. Males doing them tend to overreact/put it on.

who?

>not buying the sripts

>buying big finish

>people actually believe mcgann is in the basement

stop being so gullible /who/

>watching doctor who

Just finished the whole serial and it really was fantastic. Bit strange to hear the actual theme music playing over the final scene.

I thought this was going to be the cactus episode, so I thought one of the main characters was going to be turned into a cactus. But they weren't.

What did /who/ think of The Leisure Hive?

Reminder he smiled more in that trailer than in the entirety of Series 9.

>living

>knowing what Doctor Who is and acknowledging its existence

this scene looks like its going to be GOAT
wonder what hes so happy about

So there's a new trailer huh? Any cibberymen in it?

>tfw this is part of the regeneration scene

It's from Episode 8 with the mummy truth monks.

>it's real

Glad to see GareBear softening up.

where can I watch the trailer?

Too late. His career's over.