Ronaldo = better career

well
W E L L
W E L L

really makes me think

I forgot about that Ribery year

>All those random individual awards
Messi has more titles

It will be settler with a world cup win, right now its ronaldo cause of the euro.

nice

good post

Forgot about the Iniesta year

/thread

is an popularity contest an sport?

That's unfair because Argentina doesn't play the Euros

>You will never be THIS buttmad

Might as well post etoo/xavi/iniesta/sneijder over everything Messi won

the best year of Iniesta Messi scored 91 in the year. Messi won the ballon d'or and Iniesta the best Europe player... Everything is right in the picture

What about 2010?

>Ronaldo vs Messi
there is no Ronaldo vs Messi

>still talking about them
it has been proven time and time again that Cristiano is 100% better than Messhit

Ballon D'or exposed

sneijder is a meme
people just can't deal messi played way better than him and started to argue he was better because he reached the final world cup with netherlands and scored 2 goals against Brasil in quarter finals

Milito were more important and decisive to inter than sneijder,scored more goals and played better than him.
milito 2009-10: best player of uefa,best forward of uefa,best player in the final UCL,top scorer of UCL,serie A,copa italia,world club cup and supercopa da italia

TSUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo was given half those awards because he's a marketing tool for FIFA

What about Iniesta or Xavi over Messi? Messi didn't score a single goal in the world Cup.

Messi = Brady
Ronaldo = Manning

eurocup title counts triple faggot aussie cunt whore mongoloid

>no xavi and iniesta faces on messi's awards

iniesta is the only one who could ''rob'' the ballon d'or 2010 from messi because he scored in the WC final but in that time the regularity in the season,performance and the numbers of messi made him the best even without scoring a single goal in WC

Should have put a ramos pic but that's good too kej

>Oh shit. I was invisible in one of the greatest comebacks in CL history. Better jump in the crowd where a photographer is so I have le ebin pic.

Those stats actually say Messi had a better year. And of course, Messi is a far superior player in every single regard, but that's beside the point.

>you

oh yeah? you are

>Local mouthbreather gets confused by numbers
The stats say Ronaldo scored better proportionately in the games he played and scored only 3 fewer goals in 5 fewer games.

more goals and more assists seems better to me

>calendar year stats
>goal ratios

>You can't use stats in soccer

The stats show messi had a better year in terms of goals and assists anyway

if you play less games it's either because you don't have the fitness to play every game or you and your team weren't good enough to progress in all knockout tournaments.