twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 some nostalgiafag autist says "flags"

That's right.

Flags weren't the mistake, foreigners were

Way too much aids and Brazilians

Anything related to the NFL. Trash product

Fascistic moderation.

That and everybody retreating into generals

This. Everything they brought sucked. Generals, late night Sup Forums dead, killed wshh threads, and just general no fun allowed.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums but both are bad.

Generals and heemhug

this isn't Sup Forums

>le generals are bad
You realize that without generals Sup Forums would be full of Amerimutt threads? God my country is so stupid.

Sup Forums Mods, you may have killed the finest thing ever creating. Fuck you to death, and Your Mother.

Love
Captain "Hazel"

the worst thing about Sup Forums is how many soccer threads there are. I get it, its a numbers thing and statistically soccer is an extremely popular sport, there is going to be a lot of interest here

but fucking christ even with their consistent generals, the amount of soccer shitposting is just absurd

why don't you guys want your own board?? No one understands your awful memes

I would love a board for European football, I think that would be the best thing ever

Feel bad now tb.h :(

There were 30 Tom Brady threads yesterday you complete fuckwit.

dude the soccer spam is every day and I don't even come on here every day anymore.. come on

nah, you're fine
love soccer mornings at home, soaking up the NEET

>9 threads on frontpage are generals

Eurosharias and their bad memes, poverty, absence of humor and excessive emotional fragility ruined the place. In contrast, hues and their fellow continental shartskins aren't that bad desu.

Sup Forums tourists from the brazil world cup who cannot banter without mentioning stop autistic fact about the other person's country
Shills and reddit who can't stop mentioning/blaming Sup Forums for every post even slightly alluding to race or politics
Over moderation by authorities who have been proven hate us

all the reddit fagets

I fucking love sealab 2021

U gay m8?

God loves you, and Sup Forums
and anyone that doesn't pissed him off

gamergate and the 2016 election

Too many australians

Ref Mod killed this place. Before his bitch ass mods treated this place like the wild west and openly hated coming here, but after the RM showed up m00t and the rest of his faggots started cracking down here.

>2011 + 6
>moderating Sup Forums or posting in generals

ISHYGDDT

Unsurprisingly, its your flag propositioning men on the internet

nah

Kicking wwe to /asp/ is what went right

maybe dont post about politics in a sports board when there is a politics board? I dont come here to read about your stance on gay marriage.

Flags

>propositioning men on the internet
That's in your own head. I was merely asking a question

@80297407
I dont talk to pozzed up homos

Allowing foreigners

Sure you do, you speak to your dad all the time

>Pakistani banter

Moot pls

not enough waifus ;DD

not a problem in /tennis/

This board has sucked for like 4 years.

wtf i love /tennis/ now

Kicking wrestling off the board

Not enough anime posting.

Sweaty man drama is the shittiest part of old Sup Forums. Exodus is the very best thing ever happened to Sup Forums.

This. We need general for Sup Forums anime and manga like /ak/.

Sup Forums infected the whole board. The discourse went from saying "haha niggers lol" to every thread having a 50+ post war about immigrants and who is whiter.

Regardless of how you feel about the board the constant politics discussion on every thread is a major reason why this place blows

is animay an athlete

We need more anime posters if anything.

lol

You had the end of situations where we'd take our own brand of autism and shitposting elsewhere (like when Sup Forums discovered GLB and made a team on there) basically coinciding with mods becoming more srs bsns and cracking down on things like chaseb owls or making up a room somewhere like Sinktoob to watch shit like Cheap Seats or MXC.

It was all downhill from there.

Sup Forums is different and that's ok. If you don't like it fuckin bounce

there are too many angry Brazilians. I tried to like them, but I just can’t anymore.

not to defend Sup Forums too much, but it was inevitable they’d flood here when sports gets infected with politics. Same with Sup Forums.

>reddit spacing
>bitching about nigs

just go back to r/nfl

what did >she mean by this?

>Generals
>Tripfags hanging out in generals
>Retarded mods

Anything else I might've missed?

letting non americans post. fucking monkeys found out about the internet in 2015 and ruined it

Flags, generals, and the catalog

Anyone who complains about reddit spacing is a redditor trying too hard to fit in

Not really, you weakened your hand against the mods by doing that.

>frontpage

reddit plz

Sup Forums officially peaked When Lex went to prison. Shit has been downhill since

t. newfag

This

Sup Forumstards should all be banned, tbqh.

There is a vote going on whether American """""Sports""""" like boreswing and Kneelcollide should be moved

strawpoll.me/14607877

We grew up.

that guy made a reddit thread recently
he said he avoids Sup Forums and it gives him ptsd
yes i go on reddit

quick way to improve Sup Forums would be to ban everyone that clicks this link

>general threads
>heavy handed moderation
>social media and discord posting newkiddie normalcunts
>Sup Forums not staying on it's own fucking board.

Mods and janitors. Anything else is just plain wrong. Yes, flags are shite. Yes, generals are boring (note that they were a side effect of the overmoderation). Yes, Sup Forumsreddit are screeching nerds. But the biggest problem always were and are the mods and janitors.

>anime on Sup Forums

I stopped posting. Afterwards quality took a huge dive

It was more like four years ago when Sup Forums was the best board on Sup Forums not just two.

all the soccer threads. make a soccer board and get that disgusting poverty shit off Sup Forums

Its a dated meme.....checked you weeb fag fucker

Hey, I remember you're posts... This guy is completely right

1) Politics are more popular and seen more as a source of entertainment

2) Over-moderation and bro culture being strangled to death

I can't even remember who won the world series. I want to say new York or Cleveland. What a forgettable "sport"

>It was more like four years ago
it's been 6 now you retard, there are plenty of reasons for you to know how old that picture is

We grew up.

Average age here used to be 18 with luck.

Now everyone is at least 22.

Man, was it actually six years? I've been here for at least ten now so you're probably right. To be fair I didn't read anything after the piece I posted about and felt like /q/ and general thread takeover was four years ago.

I miss torres

the place was the fucking wild west up until that point. you had career shitposters making proto-Sup Forums threads every day and generally shitting up the board. it went from a niche board frequented by a few regulars who generally knew how to behave to attracting every sperg and shitposter on Sup Forums because of the lack of moderation. yes, the mods went too hard, but the real reason was autistic little shitheads running the board into the ground

weeaboo faggot

there will never a be an eventb owl on Sup Forums again.....

Please do not bully me.

not filtering the word "reddit"

is at least 22

This is probably the saddest thing. I really enjoyed all the different power rankings threads too.

>no more POWER RANKINGS
>no more bro culture
>no more feel threads (there was actually one earlier but obviously got deleted)
>no more 'what are you sippin on' threads where we'd all talk about beer and alcohol
>no more Jersey Shore Game Threads
>stealing gets from other boards

Basically the fucking mods.
Having such freedom was the best part of this board. It's what made us come up with all the dank memes

The mods will eventually delete this thread and I bet the're a bunch of weebs who still put ketchup in the fridge

> proto-pol

The Sup Forums golden era I remember was like 50% cereal, hip hop, fast food, movie and ass threads. That's hardly what pol is about.

and you could still talk sports back then. It was just that there was other shit to do here as well.

car chase bowls were awesome