Meta thread?

we're allowed one right. So mods you can export threads directly to Sup Forums now?

[spoilers]Thats dope as fuck. keep up the good work thx appreciate ya[/spoilers]

BANE?

They've been able to do that for like the last year
They just don't because keeping up a thread about liberal outrage unrelated to film is apparently beneficial to the board

uuuu
>They just don't because keeping up a thread about liberal outrage unrelated to film is apparently beneficial to the board
go on

/youtube/ generals when?

keep it contained, keep it regulated.

what is there possibly to talk about on youtube?
>omg totalbiscuit is so funny lol!
It'd just be a giant rlm circle-jerk, and for some reason I'll never understand they're already allowed a general

youtube is the future of content consumption. h3h3, idubbbz, vsauce, tested, jontron, filthy frank, pewdiepie, etc.

why not just allow one general? the pewdiepie nazigate shit and idubbbz say nigger meme should have been able to be discussed here without threads getting pruned and people getting temp banned. And theres more then enough fans of h3 and idubbbz on Sup Forums to keep a general afloat, and even if there aren't stop censoring tv shit on Sup Forums. Nobody has cable anymore. I watch all muh stories on my laptop. I watch youtube OC more often now than hulu or netflix easy peasy

This board peeked in 2012.

Yt is for 12y olds fuck off underage shit

t. 13-year-old

>t. 17 year old shit

I'm in my late 20's. Acting like Sup Forums is or ever was some intellectual safe space for """adults""" is a fucking joke. Only people that think that shit are edgy iamverysmart teenagers that are desperately trying to convince themselves that they dont suck.

If you dont watch yt shit dont go in the threads, but fact that there will be like 3 different Roganposting threads at any given time but a post about idubbbz gets banned is silly. what is the harm in allowing it?

This. There's nothing more underaged than thinking you have superior taste in television and film.

>what is there possibly to talk about on youtube?
>he asked on the board thats been talking about the first 5 minutes of a batman movie for 5 years

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

1. flag 'back to Sup Forums' as spam
2. more alex jones thread
3. Trump sticky
4. reddit hate threads

>flag 'back to Sup Forums' as spam
Trying to turn Sup Forums into your own little safe-space kid? Typical
The_Donald

shut up you filthy kike. Sup Forums is a Sup Forums approved board. if you don't like it here, there are plenty of other websites to have 'le serious film discussion'.

its only as fair as flagging 'back to -reddit'

you dont have to back to Sup Forums but please leave this board.

>shut up you filthy kike.
lol you can tell they're triggered when they start throwing around the naughty words.
>Sup Forums is a Sup Forums approved board.
Sup Forums is not a Sup Forums approved board. Sup Forums is a sovereign entity.
>if you don't like it here, there are plenty of other websites to have 'le serious film discussion'.
dont give a shit about "le serious film discussion." I prefer my television and film entertainment not be filled with belligerent morons spamming propaganda and trying to be le edgy and offensive for attention on an anonymous image board.

Also you guys are essentially a cult. Regardless of the fact that you're being conflict-seeking blowhards and saying stupid things in a smug way about political and economic concepts that you don't fully understand, even ignoring the fact that you're endlessly spamming political propaganda and whining about brown people like a gaggle of shrill faggots, you're fucking embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you in the future.

except not really. "reddit" used to be a joke about how Sup Forums is just edgy reddit. It was an ok bit like 4 years ago. Now its just some shit that newfag redditors say because they see other newfag reddditors saying it because they saw it too and its an endless feedback loop. People say "back to redddit" for literally any reason.

People pretty exclusively only say "back to Sup Forums" when you're whining about the ethnics or posting strawman memes or being a political blowhard on the wrong fucking board.

Also, false equivalence and tu quoque are logical fallacies. those stay in Sup Forums