>Tuscaloosa County
>Madison County
>Mobile County

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Trump wins
>Sup Forums says Democrats are dead
>try to explain that historically, the new minority party retakes Congress
>get called a shill
>mfw Democrats sweeped Bama, Virginia, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and other special elections

I don't even know why I try to talk sense into them

Democrats blew their load creating a sexual scandal right before an election. Effective, but it’s a once in a cycle strategy. For Alabama of all states

>tfw me and my wife just filed for divorce over this

im really upset. ive known her for literally my entire life, since we were eggs in our mother's womb

I like that Alabama simultaneously won huge and was btfo.

Ok Bama, you're not a complete embarrassment to the nation. I'll cease cousin fucking jokes for one (1) month

I don't know much about the University of Alabama. Is it politically liberal or conservative?

Fuck off
This was rigged as shit

Slight liberal lean now since 60% of students are from out of state

Didn't even know there was an election. I've got finals to study for. Whatever, I guess. I plan on moving out of the state when I graduate. Life is too short to spend it in one area.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Kek

I am so ashamed to be from this great state. Roy Moore is a good man

>literally refused to follow the Constitution and had to be removed as a judge twice
>good

Wew

>alabama
>great

nice flase flag l;ibuck

>great state
>illiterate, poor, high teen pregnancy rates, shit infrastructure, christfag central

I live in a state just like it called Louisiana, which is also shit, so I know what I'm talking about.

(you)

Moore is a nutcase. Part of me is relieved he lost.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EDn1v3Eep0
Educate yourselves

>literally the network with propaganda shorts about how great of friends America and Russia always have been
Abhorrent post
Take your L

None of that makes Alabama great. It's still a shithole, which should be proof enough Rs don't have a fucking clue what they're doing.