ARE YOU FUCKING READY Sup Forums??

ARE YOU FUCKING READY Sup Forums??

Oh yes, my body is ready. Take me Aaron

How disappointed is everyone going to be when he loses his first game back?

Not gonna happen though

Hundley will come in in the 4th and be clutch again.

finally admitting his homosexuality?
would probably piss off his fan base

IM SO FUCKING READY MY BONER JUST RIPPED THROUGH MY PANTS AND POKED MY EYE OUT

GO PACK GO

Putting him in is sure to disrupt the rhythm the team has accrued over the bast few weeks.

I'm ready for the Panthers to end his season his first game back, just like with Romo in 2015. This season has been so shitty that I expect nothing less.

what rhythm? Have you watched them the past few weeks?

He's always been much better looking than Brady.

RELEASE THE HOMO

guys, hear me out:
what if he's not actually gay?

Yes. I admit it was a slow build but that's to be expected.
Hundley stepped up immensely imo after getting a decent amount of reps and he's looked quite good.

The whole fiasco with Olivia Munn and him not seeing his family for a while are definitely suspicious. I'm not saying that's proof, but it did give him the vibe of a man with a huge part of his life that he's trying to hide.

He's looked better, and he has most importantly minimized his mistakes, but overall he's just not working for the offense. He cannot throw the ball down the field past 10 yards

He really really likes women. Yeah, sure I'm ready.

>He cannot throw the ball down the field past 10 yards

Really? An NFL Quarterback?!
I understand you might want to avoid a potential qb controversy but lets not get crazy here.
You're unfairly understating Hundleys abilities and quite frankly your opinion will be meaningless in the event that Aaron Rogers shows ring rust in crunch time.

Hundley is ugly as fuck and has an old man face. At least Rodgers is a bit handsome.

DAMN IT GUYS. WE COULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST 2 MORE SUPER BOWLS IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A SHITTY DEFENSE !

When was the last time a QB won the owl without a great defense?

she’s a nutter who will do anything to get publicity. his family from what I read was trying to get more and more money out of him.

Giants in 11 were like 26th overall but their dline gelled