Jeepers Creepers

Was it kino?

yeah

More like Jappers Crappers am I right?

No, the movies are pretty terrible. But the concept of the monster is really great. If only he were in better movies.

no

Shut your fucking whore mouth
I thought the first one was spooky as hemkle

maybe

>Director is a pedophile
>Still allowed to work with kids
What did Hollywood mean by this?

>I thought the first one was spooky as hemkle
It had its moments. I actually kinda like the second one for doing the teen group cliche. Also the monster gets up to way cooler shit in the second one.

The first one would be, if it ended once they got to the diner.

The tongue scene in the second one really spooked me
Fuck off

bhdgtvx

wdwaiaaa

yeah it swa scaery

spert opf

spooked me out quite a horrendous amount

The pedo director has a group of teenaged boys shirtless chilling on a bus and all lined up in a field with their dicks hanging out.

How does he get away with it?

>I actually kinda like the second one for doing the teen group cliche
Of course you do. You're tumorous.

>Hollywood
>Hollywood
The guy is virtually a nobody who lucked out on cashing into the horror genre where you can produce the dumbest, trashiest crap and its fans will eat it up since they actually like that.
Monster itself is basically a mute Freddy Krueger. The movies aren't even bad, they're just rehashes of more popular horror movies without the gore. Gotta say that the first one also featured an actual plot (for a few minutes) that was abandoned in the second one.

For more than ten years, a second sequel has yet to be made. And that has more to do with production being slow, stale, and the guy being a known pedophile as well as being literally unknown.
If he were actually a "Hollywood" guy, he'd be able to secure finances, to do anything besides Jeepers Creepers. He has done nothing since then.

BEATINGU
BEATING U
B EATING U

how did the jeeper creeper get that approved by the DMV?

He probably pissed over the DMV guys and they were like "oh fuck ok here we go"

>made by a convicted kid diddler

no shut up

shut

Do you know what kino even means?

I remember the first one scaring the absolute living hell out of me when I was 15

> mfw they witness the creeper throwing bodies down the hole and then he just kind of stares at them

>yfw the creeper is an analogy for the director and the bus full of adolescent boys are his victims

Clown house.

WOAH
noyes

victor pls go

Are you trying to downplay the fact that this guy is still living comfortably even after fucking a 12 year old?

w-who's that

How did the creeper get a drivers license?

Yes.

yes

>implying the first few days of feeding season he isn't just a regular citizen trying to make it in the big bad world

>not using uber or lyft to reduce the financial stress of owning your own vehicle, the preventative maintenance that comes with it, insurance, etc

he was begging to become a jeeper creeper from the very beginning

if he used either of them how would he fit his bodies and hat in dumbass

you can specifically request a station wagon, SUV, truck, or a cargo van.

checkmate, your move Einstain

yeah but then he couldn't get that sweet BEATINGU thing

First is kino