SO

SO...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xnw8JRpXdAc
youtu.be/DXYx6bjkUU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPH XD

White people

I hope he gets taken out by an alt-right turbo autist on air.

If norm was still on tv these le epic drumpf takedowns would actually be somewhat funny

Except norm used to roast hillary in the 90s

His CR frames were better. His current ones look like Tumblrina ones.

Does he have a prescription for those glasses, bros?
Why doesn't he wear contacts?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Donald Trump...
*austictic booing from liberal audience

Is stupid.
*autistic cheering from Liberal audience*

Every.Single.Episode.

DONALD

GEEEEEEHUHUH THAT A GOOD EN STEBEN GEHHEUHUH IMA GOOD NIGER HEHGUHA!

colbert will stop him from getting the delegates

*plays random notes*

this

colbert a house goy

a cuck if you will

HE'S ORANGE

HILLARY...

Liked him better on Colbert Report. I'm pretty disappointed that he is such a sjw pandering cuck now. But I still think he's a cool guy.

He says bad things about Trump and people laugh!!!
Ugh! It makes me so mad that he's popular! People should love and respect Trump and suck his dick and stuff!!

cant stand that shit desu

Colbert needs to stop trying to turn Jon into his sidekick.

He's a good musician but he's just terrible at interactions with Stephen.

DAHNALD.............

t. Redditor

Triggered much?

I just miss Letterman, he'd be doing the same thing but at least Letterman could fucking deliver a joke, this dick just says the same shit everyday.

Is that you, Ted?

Your tears are glistening beautifully.

>still using the reddit boogeyman meme
Not him but you're retarded.

Yeah, a redditor would defend a fellow redditor.

I liked it better when jewish Jon was his sidekick.

Dude just needs to get lit before a taping. He'll mellow out.

But yeah not everyone can banter or have a sense of improv.

Fuck Blimpf

REP-DUMB-ICANS!! xD

>Leave Dahnald alone, Stephen. The delegates belong to him now. He is the rightful owner.

...OBAMA

>sits down to enjoy comedy program
>smug man explains news to me instead

Remember when talk shows were hosted by people like Carson and Letterman who, while taking the piss out of politicians, remained apolitical and always did it in a lighthearted way, rather than turn their shows into propaganda mills?

Now you just have 5 different late night hosts autistically screeching "FUCK DRUMPFF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" all night every night. And on top of that, it's completely pointless, because the only people left watching this garbage are the ones who already card-carrying leftists in the first place. It's just preaching to the marxist choir.

yeah Norm does not like Hillary

youtu.be/Xnw8JRpXdAc

Goddamn, I miss early and mid 90's SNL. It sucks more because it will NEVER release on DVD. Try to find the best of Tim Meadows DVD. I will literally fly to your house and suck your dick if you can find a commercial version on DVD. Literally.

>mfw when Sup Forumsbabbies shit their diapers because Colbert's ratings are soaring and Fallon will soon also be on the anti-Drumpf train
You're running out of safe spaces, alt-rightards. :)

The emoticon ruined it desu. Everyone knows you're baiting now.

Since this thread is going to be nothing but memes and bullshit, I'll just post someone who bothered to have an argument about this

youtu.be/DXYx6bjkUU8

>20 minutes

Fuck that. From the first 30 seconds, I can tell that this is just gonna be about how most "news" shows are just entertainment shows with a personality on screen to make current events interesting to watch. Which is fucking obvious. If I want to read primary sources, I'd go to Reuters, Associated Press, Washington Post, etc.

>From the first 30 seconds, I can tell that this is just gonna be about how most "news" shows are just entertainment shows with a personality on screen to make current events interesting to watch.
Nope

>If I want to read primary sources, I'd go to Reuters, Associated Press, Washington Post, etc.
lmao

What do you use for news? Twitter and Breitbart - which is just random tweets regurgitated into headlines?

I get most of my news from here, and look at mutliple news sites to confirm them, it's hard to find reliable news as all sites have biases/special interests, but you should be wary of the Washington Post in particular as they are a connected to the CIA

>I get most of my news from here
Sup Forums is the worst place to get news. People post memes and images, trying to pass it off as credible news/arguments.

And I don't know what this WaPo CIA thing is.

>popular
Be honest most of his rating come from people who fall asleep and leave the tv on same with all the other late night " comedy"