Why do Americans do this?

Aren't Americans. Not black enough. You retarded subhuman.

It's the same here in Brazil. We do it here because shoes means you're well dressed and the cap because all the cool guys wear caps, it means you're a cool bad boy and girls like that.

All their environment is asphalt, they don't really have any contact with real nature.

Because like their military they like to trample and trash other peoples houses

>hat inside
fucking savages
>shoes on the bed
WHAT THE FUCK man

Maybe for favelados.
I always take my shoes at the door, don't want to bring in all the street filth into my home, caps would be OK I guess. Guy in OPs pic with shoes on the bed makes me cringe.

>Not black enough
>means you're well dressed
>all the cool guys wear caps
New worlders are the most goyed countries it seems.

I wear a hat inside pretty often during the winter desu

you don't have a heating system ?

>Shoes on the bed
If someone would try this in my house I would slap that bitch.

america doesnt really have heating

slap me please :3

Yeah I do but I prefer my fireplace. It's very comfy.

Because I dont wont to put my dirty feet on peoples floor unless I know them well enough. Im not an asshole

How are your feet dirtier than the bottom of your shoes??

Sweat

do you not wear socks

I do but its still weird to wear socks into someones home that you dont know well.

Do europeans really not wear shoes in the house? Aren't you worried about stepping on broken glass?

>don't really have any contact with real nature
>only 30 percent of our forests have been cleared since 1630
>I have to walk through a forest to get to the grocery store if I don't drive
really jostled my almonds there eesti

you always wear shoes in someone else's house unless they specifically ask you to take them off.
also these guys look like fuccbois in which case the shoes are a part of their outfit.

Do things break often in your house?

I'm barefoot in my house always

And britain doesnt really have aircon

Really makes u think

>all that "supreme" brand everywhere
Fucking disgusting.
>you always wear shoes in someone else's house unless they specifically ask you to take them off.
This. I don't know how clean is a person's house.

>I do but its still weird to wear socks into someones home that you dont know well.
huh?

>I wear a hat inside
That's a faux pas here. Men are always supposed to take off headwear when inside the building, during a funeral, during national anthem, and during mass (or in church in general).
The only men exempt from this are uniformed military personnel.

And to sit to a table wearing a hat (like americans do) is outright fucking rude.

Just the usual stuff, bear bottles, shell casings uses insulin needles.

Because they can

So they do not step on any shell casings laying around the house

Underrated

cuz we have the freedom to do so

>Men are always supposed to take off headwear when inside the building

Ah yes, I shall doff my top hat to you my good sir, 'tis good we live verily in 1716 still!

If I'm leaving home sometimes I "cheat" and literally tip-toe inside with shoes if I forgot my keys. Even then I feel guilty and wash the floor later. Can't imagine the level of savagery required to jump into bed with shoes on. There must be little rocks everywhere in that apartment.

>32 posts before 'muh freedom'
what is this, amateur hour?

>be european 2nd worlder
>come back from mosque
>take off shoes and delicate silk socks at home
>feet smell like shit because you didnt shower for a week
>ingrown toenails because cant afford nailclipper
>eat le sandwich du fromageā„¢ with kindle desert
>first bowel movement in weeks due to bird diet plan
>use bidet after without showering

>smell eventually gets so bad that it kills people
>entirety of europe starts dying from the stink of no deoderant with bidet clean asses
>america comes to save the day and liberates them
>become puppet state of USA
>shitpost about america after

FOY
Nobody does this in Canada

When I visited my cousins in Alberta, they wore shoes indoors like half the time.

Animals don't have concept of good manners, only acting instinctively as they want to do.

Never seen this, it's considered uncouth here.

I'm sorry we don't live in a littered hellhole with 500 turks and kebab throwing their cigarettes and trash at every station

I don't know anyone that does this, because it's more comfortable to go without shoes. The hat rule is well known, but I think movies and the shoe rule being unspoken here (but existing) makes some people think it's acceptable IRL.