What went wrong?

What happened to this guy? He hasn't been in any real roles after the Star Treks movies

ded

Mailboxed

Funny when it has nothing to do with you and yours
The guy did in a terrible way
I hope you do the same
Or someone close to you
Soon

epic xDD

he was in curb your enthusiasm

>did
Died*

He tried to audition for Fast and the Furious but couldn't hack it.

didn't he fuck that chick in the new Starwar movie

Another Jew thats only had a career thanks to nepotism bites the dust
And nothing of value was lost

He got between a wall and a hard place.

BEAM ME UP, JESUS

;__;

happy birthday Anton

His parents actually tried to sue the car manufacturer. Is there anything more sickening than relatives of dead celebrities trying to capitalize on it?

They should really replace him with Arex in the next movie. It would fit really well. Also the animated series is madly underrated.

Bunch of people are suing, that failure killed like a dozen people.

Liked him since Huff

However he got Scalped by a Grand Cherokee

his career went downhill

You will experience the cruelty and immaturity you inflict on others multiplied by three.

You will experience the cruelty and immaturity you inflict on others multiplied by three.

>three
Why three?
Can it be any other prime?

You will experience the cruelty and immaturity you inflict on others multiplied by five.

Greetings fellow Redditor.

While they're at it they should toss in M'Ress, too.

What's the difference between Anton Yelchin's Career, and Anton Yelchin's 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

His career is staying in park.

his CAReer went in reverse

i get that you're trying to insult that user by calling user redditor but redditor is not really an insult. redditor is just a description. it's like saying someone has two arms or eats edible food.

Shut up Reddit

retard

yep. here's hoping. her species appeared in Star Trek 2009 so it is possible.

reddit is not an insult, actually. it's a neutral description. it's like saying i have a house or i drive a car.

We both know you don't have a house or drive a car Reddit

Do you really think repeating that over and over will cause the Universe to make it so?

Fucking furfags

Did you see green room?

Exactly my friend. Some people use reddit, just like some people like to watch their wife get bred by a powerful black man. These people just need to get over it.

He didn't so good

we both know reddit is not an insult. it's just a descriptive term like saying i have black hair or i drive a car or i have a house.

I don't think questioning your fundamental understanding of the Universe warrants a threat like that, but whatever Reddit.

You must be new here. How is using reddit not an insult? It's more of a negative description like you live out of your car and judge people living in trailer parks

What were his last words Sup Forums?

You have pink hair and live in a van down by the river Mr. Reddit

he took a Jeep instead of a Dodge

It more or less describes a defect, or disability. One in a negative manner, like you need someone to wipe your ass or like you can't go a day without gagging on a cock.

hngggh

Calling someone reddit or saying that they are from reddit is the equivalent of accusing that person of having a fetish of eating shit.
No one wants to be near those types of people, especially when they open their mouths.

calling someone reddit is not an insult. it's like saying someone has black hair or drives a car or lives in a house.

>SHOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT A JEEP

calling someone reddit is an insult. it's like saying someone has a small choad dick or Sucks dick or lives With his mom.

Sure thing reddit ;^)

das racis

CYKA BLYAT

no, it's not. saying someone is from reddit simply means they visit the reddit site. it's like saying you go to the grocery. it's not insulting to be told that you go to the grocery or you visit the reddit site.

He was great in You Got Mail.

calling someone reddit is an insult. it's like saying someone has a small choad dick or Sucks dick or lives With his mom.

Sure is Reddit in here. What an insult to this poor young man's legacy.

Hey Reddit

Immunity Cat begs to differ.

Can I upgrade to four? You see I have mild OCD and everything numerical must pertain to even digits. I don't mind upgrading my threat quota up by one, because I know asking for it to be downgraded to two is just asking for too much.

calling someone reddit is not an insult, actually. you're basically saying he visits the reddit site. there's nothing wrong with that. it's like telling him he goes to the grocery.

You guys think he had what it takes to be accepted into the JUST club?

i get that you're trying to insult me but reddit is not really an insult. it's a neutral descriptive word that simply means someone visits the reddit site. it's like telling people that they walk on the ground or they sit on chairs. nothing insulting in that.

calling someone reddit is not an insult. it's just a neutral descriptive word like saying i live in a house.

>walking on the ground
>not levitating to your destination
Reddit subhuman detected.

reddit is not really an insult. being told you're reddit is like being told you walk on the ground which is a normal thing to do and not an insulting thing to be told.

subhuman is an insult but reddit is not.

Okay think of it like calling someone a bastard.
The word bastard means that the person is a illegitimate child though there's nothing wrong with being an illegitimate child, your parents might be very loving to you yet they don't want to get married. However the word is an insult because it's used in a negative sense that your parents don't love you enough to get married, so you're worthless.

Same with reddit, it may be a well known website but the users there are known to have terrible mainstream tastes who cannot think for themselves because of their love for the upvotes and reddit gold.

So now you know, reddit is an insult.

>owning a US-made car
He was pretty much asking for something to happen.

greetings reddit

he was just checkin' the mail

get it

checkin the mail'

You're saying reddit is normal like breathing is normal. That doesn't make sense, you don't have to browse reddit but you do have to breath.

Reddit isn't a normal thing here. It's look down upon and has very (deserved) negative light on it.

bastard is an insult because at the time when people started using bastard as an insult having parents that are not married was a scandalous embarrassment.

reddit is not an insult because visiting the reddit site is not a scandalous embarrassment. just like going to the grocery is not a scandalous embarrassment.

sup, reddit?

>subhuman
>reddit
Pick both.

ah yes the crystals are vibrating, the chakras are in place

does anybody have a picture of the mailbox that killed him?

I wonder how many people are killed by mailboxes every year

>What happened to this guy?

Didn't he do an AMA on Reddit like last week?

Hard to have pain inflicted when they don't leave the house

if I remember correctly he's actually not Jewish and of Russian decent

it fled the scene of the crime

Bastard is still an insult even today.
I was saying that because it's viewed in a negative light makes it an insult to be used on someone.
For example calling someone evil is an insult because being evil is bad.
Being called reddit is an insult because it's well known that the tastes of the average redditor is mainstream and bland.
Just because you can't understand how something can become an insult doesn't stop it from becoming an insult.

You don't have to drive a car but driving a car is normal. Browsing reddit is normal. Treating something normal like browsing reddit as something negative is actually a negative reflection on you and how you think. It's like treating having two legs as a negative thing.

salutations reddit

Are you aware that you type as if you're mentally handicapped?

The thing is, reddit, browsing reddit isn't normal here. It doesn't matter if you don't think it's an insult or not it's what the majority view it as, since the majority views the word in a negative light, it's an insult.

Subhuman is an insult. Reddit is not an insult.

Being mainstream is not bad. Thinking mainstream is bad is actually a negative reflection on you. When you say mainstream is bad you're informing people that you're trying hard to be edgy to get attention.

He's a kike though, so he won't see salvation anyway.

Daily reminder Imogen Poots killed him.

You're putting so much effort into this thread, you should really have a trip.

you can't insult someone with a neutral descriptive word.

Being called mentally handicapped is an insult. So is telling you that you're projecting and that you have low iq if you view normally-typed posts as abnormal.

Mainstream is the equivalent of not having an original opinion, you're opinion is homogenous and plain as white bread.
All you have to say to defend that your opinion is worthless is using the old "no u" as an argument.
Fuck it, it's waste of time even engaging with you. I'm just going to do the same thing as the last guy responding to you.

Fuck off reddit.

Good day reddit

Telling someone to get a trip is also not an insult. If you tell someone your trip should be edgyfag then that's an insult but simply telling someone to get a trip is not an insult.