>CHELSHIT

When even their fans that go to away games are clueless plastics, what does that make their Sky Sports-only ""fans""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3I_QwGPrz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

premier league is horrendous in general

in 1924?

They probably have never sang that nor ever will.

"Champions of England, your grandad could've sang that" doesnt really work does it pal

It's all about non leagues innit? Proper grass roots proper lower league violence.

Always a nice read

The average game-attending Chelsea fan is an literal soyboy who spends half their free time in Starbucks. Which is ironic considering how edgy their "fans" on this board pretend to act.

>Not knowing the difference between "You'll" and "You've"

And you call yourself British?

I don't think there would have been many 100 year olds at the match last night OP

Had the same problem with Leicester last season signing it

simple lmao at the poortherners that think huddersfield will win the league ever again

Think you need to work on your English friend.

"you'll" is a contraction of "you will"

>Champions of England, you will never sing that

>sugar daddy club who will return to nothing once Roman gets bored and/or runs out of money

Roman is just one man, nobody can compete with a state sponsored team like city and psg.

There should be rules against state sponsorship in football.

Yes, and "will" is expressing a future-tense, ie, that something WILL happen in the future

ie: Huddersfield fans will never win the league, hence they'll never sing that.

If they sang "Champions of England, you've never sung that" I'd understand the fuss.

thats Arsenal you're thinking of, reputation of being soft liberal latte drinkers

Chelsea are probably the least Soyboyish club along with Milwall and West Ham, loads of right wing violent pissheads

I met a Chelsea fan for the first time in my life a few days ago. Just thought you might want to know.

Chelsea fans are violent imbeciles.

This is now a Chelsea BTFO thread

t. never set foot inside Stamford Bridge

West Ham and Millwall have all the "hard" fans, not Chelsea.

Aren't they based in a really upper-class area though?

Chelsea, West ham and Millwall all have pretty similar fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3I_QwGPrz0

Not really, they're called Chelsea but based in Fulham which is typical London, some nice parts, some parts rough as a dog.

>All the Chelski bandwagoners think they're vets now that new plastics are going to City
Sugar daddies were a mistake

What the fuck do away fans have to do with stamford bridge? Everyone has away fans like that, even fucking Man Utd have bald white geezers looking to fight anything.

Chelsea were an absolute terror in the late 80's, now, not really no.

Millwall and West Ham home crowds aren't any better than Stamford Bridge. The Den is like 90% empty most games and West Ham is full of hipsters wearing glasses and manbuns. The biggest problem for Stamford Bridge is that the average age is like 60 years old, it's more of a theatre audience.

Where've you been? British people are awful at english. You should know that.

That'd be a good burn if the inbred gunner knew how to use commas

You should also learn how to use commas. After all, it is your own languague you're trying to speak

>little did you know we were better than you 90 years ago! bet you feel stupid now huh

Are people really this desperate to hate chelsea?

There is literally nothing wrong with his post.

>West Ham is full of hipsters wearing glasses and manbuns
thats kinda disappointing, always wanted to go across the pond and attend a West Ham game.
Thought West Ham had tough fans.

history is really important to brits since they have no future

>53% face

T. Ahmed

Huddersfield will never win another trophy in their history.

So yes, this generation of huddersfield fans will never sing that.

in terms of atmoshpere for the london clubs
Palace>West ham>Arsenal>Chelsea>Thottnheam

Le ebin 15 year old gooner detected

Are you retarded? Serious question. If not, please arrange an English tutor to teach you how to actually use our language. Or simply ruminate on the following words: you'll never not be retarded.

>not capitalising English
>no full stop

Do EUrghs realise their arrogant attempts at correcting honourable Englishmen's vernacular and/or syntax are laughable?

Are chelsea fans the worst fans ? I always see news about them acting like real cunts.

>capital letters
reddit as fuck

There will still be old school proper cockney fans there but also a lot of other types of people, back in the day you wouldn’t dare go to a football match if you looked a bit bent, the world is just a different place now.

>Arsenal not bottom

wtf are you watching

t. not let on the metro home

t. retard
You aren't and will never be champions of England = "Champions of England", you'll never sing that

i've been at emirates and holy fuck, that is the shittiest crowd i have ever seen in my life.

Dinamo Zagreb fans (who are actually boycotting the club), so basically 50 retards on clubs owner payroll were louder than the entirety of emirates. They were the only ones you could hear the entire game despite Arsenal losing in Zagreb and crushing Dinamo at that home game.

I have never seen anything like that, it was just plain sad.

Are u retarded norwaybro?

I've been Been living under rock, explain?