Is this show worth a watch?

Is this show worth a watch?

What are the best seasons?

1 and 2 were average, the rest are shit. I quit after S5

Freakshow is by far the worst imo.

Nah it's not really scary and kind of boring most of the time.

For reference, I stopped watching around 4 episodes in to S1 so I don't know if it gets better

First 2 seasons are alright.

Season 2 and 3 were okay, 4 is where I stopped.

No. It's made by the edgy faglord who made Glee, so you can't expect much.

I watched through season one and two and that was enough. They clearly didn't know how to end season one because the father, mother and daughter all died systematically after each other in the final episodes, and then the season just ends with a huge cop out. Season two couldn't decide whether it was about demons or aliens, and similarly ended with a whimper.

This show could've had potential to be step up from modern horror tropes, but instead it does nothing but rely on them.

My 2 cents.

>s1
Pretty good, but starts running out of steam as it gets closer to the end.
>s2
Loved it, brings a bunch of bullshit together and makes it work, easily the best season.
>s3
Feels like more of a teen series, not entirely bad, but not entirely good, very weak ending.
>s4
Probably the weakest of the 4 overall, skippable.

And I never watched the fifth one.

I agree with your first line.

Freakshow is squandered potential but you can't honestly tell me that it's worse than "American Horror Story: Awkward Lady Saga Sex Scenes Every Episode"

This happened every season. Good idea, start ok, then they go nowhere, dance around because you need 13 episodes a season, and end pretty poorly. Every time. It's also super edge lord shit because it's by that faggot Ryan Murphy.

>Season 3 was okay
Did we watch the same shit ?

Season 2 was the best,Freakshow was the worst,Coven was also shit

Did you stop at Season 4? I refuse to believe you think Freakshow was worse than Hotel.

I've only seen an episode about some cops finding a bunker full of deceased people on the desert, who turned out to commit seppuku because lol aliens. It was shit.

haha let's do drumftfp victory an horror story lmao

Coven was so bad that it was amazing

>exorcise a ghost

>suddenly he's alive again

This.

I actually liked season 2's ending though, I thought it wrapped everyone's story up quite nicely among all the different themes, and I actually felt emotion at Martin and Walker's conclusion.

This, coven was fun and I think pretty self-aware of how stupid it was
The first burning at the stake scene was great too

Every season I watched (the first 4) should have been half the length. They run too fucking long.

I can't stress this enough, it's a show for women. Women who don't really care about horror movies.

1 and 2 are good. Everything past is unwatchable.

Yaaas queen slay aka Tumblr: the show

I have no idea why this "yaaas queen slay" shit pisses me off so much but it puts me into a seething rage every time I see it. I don't even know what it's from it just grinds my fucking gears.

Yaaaaass queen slay!

If you can stand the horrific editing, go for it. I made it two episodes in before I had to stop.

The entire show plays like a youtube video.

explain more pls

what do you mean?

Its the ultimate combination of niggers, feminist bullshit and millenial retardation.

There are no long shots, no dollying shots, nothing like that. Every shot is a 1-2 second cut that plays like a sped up montage. Some user around here has got some nice webms of the hot maid that shows what I mean.

freakshow best season, then murder house

season 2 is okay, rest is shit

s1 is a cookie-cutter haunted house story extended to 12 or so hours

s2 starts out strong but trips a couple of times, especially towards the end. At least they had the sense to conclude everything in a non-ambgious way

s3 is garbage and made me stop watching the rest of the series. Not horror, but feminist x-men in the bayou. It had a potentially powerful racism angle but they pussed out and went absolutely nowhere with it