IT'S COMING BOIS

IT'S COMING BOIS

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/840350365841313792/pu/vid/720x720/NTo04Mx_CheNS7Vs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/_XUj8g-ggEs?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=hQG6w0OfoHI
youtube.com/watch?v=00Te0uXIOoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Private your trailer

They're even scared of letting people see the embrassment of the movie
It's over DCucks are finished

Posting in DChad thread
Cant wait to feed off those MCUck tears yet again

acting
without
acting
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/840350365841313792/pu/vid/720x720/NTo04Mx_CheNS7Vs.mp4

the thumbnail makes wonderwoman look like french rip

0 Oscars.

oh boy

>WW is going to be shit but can't help but get hype

They're always private when they upload them because they wait that Youtube fully renders them.

QUIPS CONFIRMED

We're in the middle of a huge wave of feminism. Every film that;s come out in the last few years that makes a feminist statement is going to go down in history. (TFA, Beauty and the Beast, Ghostbusters etc) But the most pressure is on Wonder Woman to succeed. It will answer the questions "Do women have a place in the Superhero craze that Hollywood is currently in?" "Do women have what it takes to be superheroes?" "Can a feminist superhero film succeed?" If this film flops it will be a major blow to modern day feminism, and the react from feminists will be one of anger and whinging.

I hope neither of you get paid

Logan saved capeshit and wonder kike will destroy it

The only payment I expect is with another Oscar winning DC movie :^)

IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

You fucked it up.

And the best part about it is you already know that the pic related is true.

feminists will make it fail

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Y-You see, DC is about subtle artistry, and serious thougts being executed on the silver screen. That is why we spent thousands of dollars at an oscar worthy makeup job, making a dude's face look like a Crocodile's anus
>DC would never sink to Marvel's depth of quips, and it would never have its characters do stupid shit

>Wonder Woman walks into door twice with shield and sword out in public
>Gets quipped at for it
>mfw

DC FAGS ON SUICIDE SQUAD

MEMBER SUPERMAN?

youtu.be/_XUj8g-ggEs?t=40s

It makes me wonder what straws they'll grasp next.
I bet they'll complain that Marvel movies are "too colorful".

It's over, dcucks have lost, there is no recovery from this

NO one would ever say mavel is colorful

But Marlel is grey and dull, this and Suicide Squad were more colorful

Thor 3 is.

Are you serious ?

>oscar
You guys will never recover from this, it's better to kill yourselves because there is no escape. That oscar will haunt you until that antiart franchise you shill dies

And thor, thor 2, iron man, iron man 2, iron man 3, avengers, fucking guardians of the galaxy, you stupid dishonest shit

Jajaja DC ES KINO

I was agreeing with you.

That cognitive dissonance. It's weird you praise the make up of SS but conveniently forget BvS didn't win an oscar for best screenplay but a razzie for worse scenario

Yeah, i meant for the other guy , my bad.

meanwhile Gadot's Wonder Woman is clueless and Gadot's Diana Prince is just more clueless

>two

??

Civil War was colorless as fuck.

I agree Pedro, it is. It was about time for you to accept it

Jesus christ

Oh for fucks sakes. You get a badass feminine hero. What do they want more?

holy fuck that guy is sad

>it's gonna be shit but I'm hyped for it
turns out DC's secret to making their terrible movies somehow profitable is their fans just being really stupid

It's DC, dude. They'll try to find anything no matter how small to tear the movie down.

Wonder Woman is always criticized for not being feminist enough because she's supposed to be the ultimate feminist character. Nothing new.

>let's ignore the shills, they said
>they shill their marlel shit and then they'll go, they said

International and Domestic

>first superhero movie with a female lead if not counting Suicide Squad
>"we're just Marvel shills, we don't give a fuck"
At least they're almost honest now

>>first superhero movie with a female lead if not counting Suicide Squad

stop lying, Warner Bros

So does Jessica Jones not count to whiny femidykes? I wouldn't count her since she's more of an asshole P.I. who so happens to have super strength. But the show is pretty great.

kek, so unless she is killing the patriarchy, they will continue to bash her?

>Wonder Woman will get 65-75 on Rotten Tomatoes just because "muh vagina"
>it will be the worst DCEU movie
>it will under-perform
>we'll have to deal with shrieking feminists blaming men for it failing at the box office

>DC will copy Thor's fish out of water gags with WW just like they try to copy everything Marvel does thinking it'll make their shit good
checks out

The smear campaign is already in place, that's cool. I wonder how will they review it haha!

They're already complaining about Wonder Woman not being a lesbian in the movie, as if she ever was for some reason, and that her and Chris Pine's character, the spy Steve Trevor, sharing a romance in the movie was a huge mistake that is doing a huge disservice to one of the biggest LGBT+ (and feminist) icon ever.

>it will be the worst DCEU movie

how, if Suicide Squad exists?

Someone post that webm of the Russos literally ripping off MoS action scenes to the point of being borderline illegal for this guy please

>quips
RIP Disney empire

>>DC will copy Thor's fish out of water gags with WW just like they try to copy everything Marvel does thinking it'll make their shit good
>checks out
youtube.com/watch?v=hQG6w0OfoHI

> >it will be the worst DCEU movie

That alone would be an incredible achievement.

By staring an actress who can't even speak the language of the film?

>DCfags still haven't figured out people who make fun of them don't like Marvel capeshit
>they still haven't figured out they're the laughingstock of the entire board
>they have to point fingers at Marvel to make their own shitty manchild tastes appear superior

>Marvel invented fish out of water angle

They are copying The First Avenger, not Thor

cringe

Zero oscars in 14 movies though

and they will make the ice cream scene in the movie
confirmed

>that animation
>that voice acting

I had forgotten how shit DC's main animations had become

>You a real wonder, woman
Future me walked out of cinema because of that.

I think this is it

>the honest truth is spelled out for the DCuck
>still can't help himself
top kek

here, try to comprehend it one more time
>DCfags still haven't figured out people who make fun of them don't like Marvel capeshit

I bet they'll release that scene early to trigger Sup Forums for outrage marketing bucks

Wonder Woman stories have started as a fish out of water since her original comics, specially the 80's comic reboot.

I think everyone has figured out that you do nothing but argue with yourself in the most asinine ways for hours in an attempt to get superhero movies banned from Sup Forums.

I don't like the movies that much myself though, so sorry if I'm bothering you haha.

The word zero came into the English language via French zéro from Italian zero, Italian contraction of Venetian zevero form of 'Italian zefiro via ṣafira or ṣifr.[6] In pre-Islamic time the word ṣifr (Arabic صفر) had the meaning 'empty'.[7] Sifr evolved to mean zero when it was used to translate śūnya (Sanskrit: शून्य) from India.[7] The first known English use of zero was in 1598.[8]

The Italian mathematician Fibonacci (c.1170–1250), who grew up in North Africa and is credited with introducing the decimal system to Europe, used the term zephyrum. This became zefiro in Italian, and was then contracted to zero in Venetian. The Italian word zefiro was already in existence (meaning "west wind" from Latin and Greek zephyrus) and may have influenced the spelling when transcribing Arabic ṣifr.[9]

Modern usage
There are different words used for the number or concept of zero depending on the context. For the simple notion of lacking, the words nothing and none are often used. Sometimes the words nought, naught and aught[10] are used. Several sports have specific words for zero, such as nil in football, love in tennis and a duck in cricket. It is often called oh in the context of telephone numbers. Slang words for zero include zip, zilch, nada, and scratch. Duck egg and goose egg are also slang for zero.[11]

It's similar sure, but I've seen this exact same thing done many times in anime as well, and I'm sure other live action films have too; it's not that original of an idea.

and Snyder copied it from Excalibur

DC is shit but they need to do much worse than Suicide Squad to be as artistically bankrupt as Marvel

>the MoS part is from a shitty rip
>still looks better

top wew

>I don't like the movies that much myself
>DC is shit but
Stage 3: Bargaining

IT'S UP
>IT'S UP
IT'S UP
>IT'S UP
IT'S UP
>IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=00Te0uXIOoY

>retards think we don't have ways to see what youtube they have linked

How new are you

>DChad can just record himself being a foot fiend and get away with it

>can burst through a concrete wall
>still needs to dodge bullets
wtf?

stop

what did he mean by this

Yes, and if her bracelets, which originally was called the "Bracelets of Submission", were tied together by a man, she'd lose all her magical powers and be as weak as any normal woman.

is this a joke, or are bullets her canon weakness?

Not just bullets, anything with a phallic shape.

So bullets, arrows, spears, daggers, etc.

>Every film that;s come out in the last few years
What did Moonlight have to say about feminism?

JJ actually was a hero though kil-grave made her the way she is

yeah and the dark knight animated movie did it too this isnt a new scene to have

but getting hit by a villain as strong as superman would create a much higher pressure per square inch than a bullet from a normal gun

Is a fist shaped like a dick?

I just dont understand the logic of her weakness.
How shart does an object need to be in order to hurt her?

>muh invulnerability

fuck off retards

WHERE'S THE TRAILER?