Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that lady has some wicked fight skills. i wouldn't mess with her.

>tfw there'll never be a follow-up episode so we'll get some new memes

S A V A G E

Special Ed teacher here. While guidelines vary by state and district, I would say the first staff member did not react correctly (she attempted to stand her ground instead of make space, she put her arms out to "slap" at the student). After that, the staff was too quick to escalate to a floor assisted restraint. In that situation, a standing restraint likely would have been adequate to prevent the student from harming anyone (including himself) while not forcing him to feel as if he has lost all control. A floor restraint is a very vulnerable position and can cause great emotional trauma to someone with special needs.

That said, I do not know this particular student or his history.

Do they keep having those random outbursts of violence when they're older? the kid is already a big guy 4 u I can't see anyone easily subduing him when he's in he mid 20s and starts punching transients.

lol "white master race"

People that are this severely disabled pretty much don't go out in public without an entourage, or otherwise aren't allowed to go out. They live in assisted living places and honestly they take a lot of mood-stabilizing drugs to keep them from tarding out.

What video is this from? I forget the name

While they seem random, there is always a trigger. It could be something so subtle that most people will never notice, but people with autism ultimately thrive on predictability and routines. On top of that, many are easily overwhelmed with sensory stimulus; imagine if the sound of someone tapping a pen on a desk was as loud as a balloon popping each time. What might seem trivial to us is a big deal to them.

I wanna say literally autism but that'd be moot because it is literally autism

Useless retards should be eutanized.

You mean the 95% of Sup Forums?

He's full a full raging tard. Even his mom does this to him.

You're right. We should start with you.

I want to know why there is a locker with a post-it note saying "check for ID".

>(she attempted to stand her ground instead of make space, she put her arms out to "slap" at the student)
Are you as autistic as the kid in the .webm? She put her hands up to block an incoming blow. She was retreating the whole time before the secondary staff moved in to restrain the kid and she stepped back in to help with restraint.

Why do I even bother with real discussion on this board, I know you're just acting retarded...

You're 100% right. Also notice how the first staff was bending his arm backwards in an awkward way. In a situation like that, you want to deflect the punch/slap and get around the child in a quick fashion while pulling his arm behind him. They didn't need to bring him to the ground. They overreacting because they are women panicking over nothing.

Have a (you)

What show?

lol keep posting fake images white boi.

>Deal with retards all day
>Log into Sup Forums and deal with retards all night
I'm glad you found your calling

Lol ok nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=BAXwt9vUny4

>racistpoltard.jpg

Hey how you doing?