It's women's handball world championship, nothing to see here, nobody cares, so go on...

It's women's handball world championship, nothing to see here, nobody cares, so go on. I just have a question for some Norwegians who might follow this.

Norway, your team clearly gave up final group match against Sweden when they heard that Russia is winning in parallel game against Denmark with 5 goals lead in the last 8 minutes. You did this so you can play against us as soon as possible in quarterfinals, instead of the finals, like it's supposed to be. I assume you is still ass-blasted from loss in semifinals Rio Olympics in 2016, where you only took 3rd place, an embarrassment for you. So you don't want us to take even 2nd place, since we weren't in top four since our 1st place in 2009, which shows that our team wasn't strong since then, and you want to keep that impression to future spectators who are going to look back at these championship without context.

I thought best team in the world wouldn't do such a petty thing. I hope you will get rekt tonight, even is chances are against us.

Prohibited substances, please help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dY3U_xLjcGY
germanyhandball2017.com/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=soGHmX5EDxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Upvoted

i remember this webm

Oh no no no no no no nooooooooooooo
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER LEG

LOOK AT HER LIPS

What are they doing? I suppose it's ritual to before killing black girl in the center.
youtube.com/watch?v=dY3U_xLjcGY

7:2
pls no bully

Why are Russians allowed to compete in an international sporting event, given what has transpired, lmao

Recently they took 10 players to check for doping instead of 2.

Dyke-iest grab and hold I've ever seen. This sport must exist solely to stir the nether regions of men.

15-8 first time
gettin' rekt

ruskies can't handle the thiccnes

post nudes

19-9
JUST
it's over

i dont wanna die

22-10
humiliation
where is doping

YASSS DIE LANKLET FUCKING SHITS

why you do dis

commentator holding the tears, i can feel it.
another one doesn't want to look at the score, lul.

THEY TURNED OFF THE GAME AND SHOW JUST BLACK SCREEN LMAO

28-13
this madmen really gave up game to Sweden to rape Russia as soon as possible to revenge for Olympics in 2016, worst game for us with Norway in a decade.

>check the results
>mfw
what the fuck norway

They purposely bullying us.

...what was the question?

>tfw if we beat sweden we'll have the same fate

at least that will teach you to beat us in olympic final

There is none now, you purposely gave up game to Sweden, there is no doubt. To not let Russia to the finals and eliminate them in 1/4.

You didn't anything wrong, they will go easy on you.

how many goals did you score today, Nora?

THEY SET THE RECORD IN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WITH -17 DEFICIT IN SCORE AHAHAHAHAHAA MADMEN REALLY DID IT. TOTALLY RAPED.

I want to lick her thighs

THICK

So can someone explain handball to me? It seems like a really fun sport to get into. Is there anywhere in the US where I can watch this?

TRAINED TO KILL RUSKIES

OVER 9 GOOOOOOALS

Oh no, it's just 9.

> NUMBER 9 SCORED 9 GOALS
like a pottery

handball is gay lol

Maybe you can try the official website germanyhandball2017.com/home/

Unhappily Brazil got eliminated in phase group

Now Norway will cherish that anti-record against Russia, their antagonist, forever, and will never score more then 16 goals anymore in World Championship. What a fucking savages. It's was a literally a hunt for our hand. They let the dear (Sweden) go away so they can shoot down the bear.

It's with women, so it's anti-gay, you goy. And you got rekt against us and Sweden, doesn't compare to us, though.

Can you brazilian fuckers decide on what race you want to be already?

She's gorgeous btw

Well, i'm slowpoke. Nora said in interview before match that she wants to eliminate Russia before we will get medals. And she did it. How is this legal?

that doesn't make sense though

she's a big girl

I am sorry Russia. It is shameful how petty we can be.

>this absolutely assblasted russian

yeah it's a fun sport to do

it's strange that it's completely irrelevant in the US, actually, as it has a lot of components the US crowds and market like a lot:
- indoor
- timeouts
- high scoring with big money-time potential
- infinite players changes
- huge athletics part
- aerial and spectacular moves with jumps, speed, power shots, trick move and shots, no-look moves and passes, dominating individualities, big mental impact
- can be really physical... probably the most physical collective sport (obviously not-counting those that are especially designed to be contact-games like handegg, rugby, australian rule, hockey, of course)

Why such pettyness, though?

I fucking retard, it's record only for russian team,
who got rekt with 16 goals by Brazil in 2011.

You will redeem themselves if you will destroy the next two teams as hard as you did us.

We are even now, it's 41-41 Russia/USSR vs Norway.

Bastards uploaded highlights after a couple of hours:
youtube.com/watch?v=soGHmX5EDxM
Usually it's way later.

i always rated girls playing handball desu, top qties

>women's handball
wew no one cares

What? Only girls play the sport in the first place. It would be like caring the most about male figure skating

I hope the one in yellow made up for it by eating the other one out all night long

>watching women's anything
>watching handball to begin with

>play amazing in groups
>get rekt by Czechs
Why must life be unfair?

First sentence in my OP post is literally "nobody cares, so go on." But seems that you care enough to post in here.

I remember we played this in gym class a few times and i raped everybody so hard i wasn't allowed to play anymore because of my lacrosse background, good sport but might as well be a children's recess tier pastime in north america