when it was still considered a mental illness

This

>a mental illness
It still is.

>it's okay to make fun of a mental illness
>something that they can't control
>amerifats

his name was lee pace

Most people still consider it a mental illness because it is.

why are they all wearing such bizarre shoes ?

They all wear bottomless shoes so they add no height, RDJ wears shoes with 3 inch bottoms added so he don't look so short

>when it was still considered a mental illness
>when
Thankfully, it still is.

crazy how much shit has changed in only 9 years

Speaking of movies that could never be made today amidst the PC push.

Pic related
Blazing Saddles

What else?

>I better not see this posted on your Myspace page, you cock smoking twink.

How the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

Why is RDJ wearing lipstick here?

My 10 year old cousin watched the movie and then asked her dad what Myspace is. He didn't know.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

honestly why does he do this shit

he's handsome, charismatic and successful. why does it matter whether you're 6' or not

i'm 6'3 and i never take people's heights into account when i consider their worth. in fact i think i dislike other tall people. although maybe if i was short then i'd be insecure about it

Pff
Truth that hurts doesn't automatically mean Sup Forums

thats literally all that Sup Forums is. truth that hurts

truth that you refuse to understand does in fact mean pol ;^)

>37.5%
>12.5%

Americans are fucking retared with this "muh ethnicity" thing

>>>/reddit/

What was the joke, I've only seen it when it released.

Sup Forumstards don't have anything else going for them (looks, charm, grace etc) so they try to make it seem that the only metric worth measuring themselves against is one they already beat; height.

They're the exact equivalent of a neofeminist who thinks being born female means they've already lost.

>Iron Man lands and doesn't quip

How did they get away with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yxwzr-V-iXM

>thread with Blacktwitter meme gets instantly deleted
>this bait thread doesn't

How did they get away with this?

what was the context?

You guys just have no idea how short he is. He's 5' 2, it'd be fine to have charisma fame etc. counterbalance if you're 5 6 and over, but he's literally at the point when even girls start getting too short.

i enjoy marvel movies, but this one really is different and i love it.

Feelings aren't evidence, faggot.

>sandniggers with G36s
yea sure whatever.

Fuck off /k/, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit what death tubes people use.

you liberals are getting dumber and dumber sounding every day
>death tubes

>back when it was okay for arab guys to be antagonists in movies

Wow how the times have changed

If Disney made this scene now, they'd all be white people beating on mexicans or something

did you stick your cock in her afterwards

90's comedies in general, you could probably be censored for any comedy made by the Wayan brothers.

Because they have Stark weaponry? It's kind of the entire point.

If Disney made the scene now the scene would be completely flat, RDJ would be quipping constantly, and the Iron Man suit wouldn't feel like a heavy, powerful machine, but some flimsy rubber thing. I miss the weight and power that the suit had in the first two films; this is especially shown in the fight against Jeff Bridges as you can tell that the suit has real weight to it.

You're kidding... right?

>ignoring the politically correct racial aspect

You're right, but damn, I'm right too

Austin Powers because of fatshaming.

This movie is so much better than any of the other marvel movies.
>realistic baddies
>Witty character without constant quipping, serious when the scene is serious.
>grittier movie with more realism (that fucking war scene intro followed by ghetto surgery on tony)
>actual character arc (i'm looking at you dr strange)
Is it just because they were free to experiment because the whole marvel cinematic universe wasn't a real tangible thing yet?

For

It's because Favreau was allowed to make his film without Disney thinking 9 movies ahead.

>5'8"

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA he is not 1 inch shorter than Rebecca Hall

>Be born
>Reach adolescence and then realize that your mind doesn't identify as the gender you've been living as for years

How is that not mental illness? You can still be compassionate and understanding, but call it as it is.

That's another thing. Iron Man 1 was a perfectly good standalone. Basic story, didn't have crazy intricate far-reaching consequences for 5 other movie franchises because it was all very self-contained.

The movies are getting too bloated anymore. They can't just be a quick story about iron man anymore. Everything they do has to somehow incorporate the infinity stones, the main's relationship with the avengers, and the political climate of the world at large in light of all the shit happening in not only this movie but all others.

It's ridiculous bullshit that they push onto the directors when they could just be focused on making a half-decent movie.

It's because Marvel movies at the time were produced by Paramount.
If you trace the production schedules of the movies, you can see that the Disney buyout occurred directly before they started to do reshoots for Iron Man 2. Before, it was going to be about Tony struggling with his alcoholism and government attempts to commandeer his suit; afterwards, it was a mess of quips and bad cgi. You can see something similar in Thor, which was already in production when Disney assumed control: half of it is epic Shakespearean drama, the other half is fish-out-of-water romantic comedy.
The first movie produced start-to-finish under Disney supervision was the Avengers, which most strongly demonstrated the Disney-Marvel style. The Paramount movies had generally used established film directors (Jon Favreau, Kenneth Brannagh, etc.), and provided them with a loose set of guidelines to follow. The Avengers, on the other hand, used Joss Whedon, a director mostly known for his television work, and gave him a strict set of mandates. It's important to remember that tv directors are used to having little creative control, and due to schedule constraints, almost none of them develop any sort of visual flair.

tl;dr, modern Marvel sucks because Disney hires shitty tv directors and gives them no breathing room.

Whedon if he had breathing room could have done something interesting. I get that hating on him is a meme, but from Buffy and Firefly, it's obvious the man has some talent. They were already working on the design of the aliens when he came in and was told what would happen in the first, second, and third acts and had to connect the dots himself. I'm sure if he was given creative freedom he would have done something decent. This can also be seen in Avengers 2 when he had to fight tooth and nail for the farmhouse scene and how Disney breathing down his neck almost made him quit the industry entirely.

Seems right since the g36 is a german gun

To be fair, that's the case with most major properties these days. Iron Man used to be a nobody before 2008.
Which makes me wonder, how did Christopher Nolan get away with the Dark Knight trilogy? From what I understand, he had complete creative control for three movies over one of the most famous superheroes ever.

For whatever reason the suits behind DC movies tend to give their directors a lot of credit. Sometimes even when it's undeserved. Which is why Snyder's movies are such a fucking mess and Nolan hates working with him.

this movie has so many things that would be viewed as an attack on the modern left.

>banning words
>banning violence
>banning fatty foods
>banning meat
>banning salt
>banning freedom
>banning masculinity
>banning contact sports
>promoting feminizing masculine figures
>promoting a Stalinist utopia which is actually a distopia.
>promoting a harmony at all cost society.

Sixteen Candles

>The Asian transfer student who literally is entered into every scene with a gong sound
>Casual use of "fag" and "retarded"
>Nerd gets to have sex with a hot girl who's too drunk to consent

Fuck man early marvel cape shit was pretty kino

the first Fast and Furious actually

people would be offended by the "homophobia"

You can tell they had Nolan on a short leash for Begins. It wasn't until TDK that he had more creative control. You can tell because the movies start to be more like "James Bond in a cape" than they are Batman movies.

Hell, just compare Gotham in Begins to Gotham in TDKR. It goes from a stylized, gothic cityscape to literally Chicago.

eh are you all dumb as fuck? this joke couldn't be more liberal.

he is mocking the army guys who are typically hyper masculine and straight

he's basically saying haha you're a insecure man/ closet homosexual who needs to learn to love your true self

dressed to kill

He knows a lot about cock smoking.

Holy shit I thought this picture was shopped until I googled it

Batman & Robin was the most recent Batman film, that's why

t."""doctor"""

You don't have to be a doctor to be able to indentify what is and isn't a mental illness

Do you have a folder of these? Can you show us?

Being correct doesn't make you a Sup Forumstard

But Django Unchained is like the more serious version of Blazing Saddles, and it was a hit in 2012.

>fart joke
>ghosts oh hell naw
>fart joke
>oh hell naw more ghosts
>women power
>i got the ghost high five more woman power
>bigger ghost oh hell naw
>sexualizing men is funny and true but sexualizing women is sexist
>fart joke
>slapstick
>oh hell naw ghosts
>we caught the big ghost woman power
>sexual joke
>joke you would find on the back of a laffy taffy
>fart joke
>oh hell naw moe ghosts is comin
>we saved the day because we are strong women!
>small fart joke

Reminder that this is what a funny comedy looks like in current year

Iron Man 1 was pre-Disney

Sweden pls leave

Great point. You got him

I thin you mean he 'had' some talent. It's been over a decade since he's been involved with anything legitimately good. The hate stems from that fact that he's just not fucking relevant nowadays but the imsuchanerdxDDD crowd loved to gargle his cock because of a couple of 'nerdy' shows that ended too long ago to matter.

It's not a tranny joke, he's just implying that Tony is gay. It's always a funny joke because people set themselves up for it easily and it's quick

the scary part is that Demolition Man's future still looks like a better future than the one we got

>Tony Stark made it in a cave, with a fucking box of scraps, you ass pirate!

How did they get away with this?