Nikki minaj posted an Instagram post today that is blatantly anti cop...

Nikki minaj posted an Instagram post today that is blatantly anti cop. the thread is full of niggers claiming things like the cops killed last night deserved it for slavery and oppression and more cops need to die. One man said that blacks were killed in the holocaust not Jews. We should raid it and give them a dose of /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/64929-jelani-maraj-nicki-minajs-brother-indicted-for-child-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys. Guys guys guys guys?

Niggers

Anybody?

Bumping

Does kek will it?

actually i think nearly all of them had a previous conviction or 2

Well I just got banned from
Instagram for saying that the black people in the thread are acting more racist than the cops they claim are so bad

One was a convicted child molester, I said this and I was blown up with posts saying that "so are most white men"

Is no one interested in the lulz

Don't forget that Nicki's brother is literally going to prison for child rape

pitchfork.com/news/64929-jelani-maraj-nicki-minajs-brother-indicted-for-child-rape/

>Jelani Maraj, Nicki Minaj's older brother, has been formally charged with felony sexual assault against a child, online court records show. A grand jury in New York's Nassau County indicted Maraj on April 4, and Maraj was due in court today for an arraignment, according to the records. Maraj was also indicted on two felony counts of sexual conduct against a child and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. The top charge alone carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

This is more like a supporting character post.

Not her post, but just look at the comments below it

Yes kek wills it CHECK EM

Chekt

God this pisses me off

What makes me the angriest is the white girl below that thug that backs him up even after he basically says one day there will be a race war and whites will die.

More examples

Forgot to post pic

Bumping

Does no one care about making niggers salty anymore

Pure garbage

Id fuck her but her dumb followers need a red pill

Saw something similar on the BET page earlier today.

>her dumb followers need a red pill
so all girls above the age of 10?

Probably poked his baby sister's fat ass once or twice

>Taking moral cues from the pop star who tweaked for an Angolan dictator after humans rights orgs begged her to cancel the show
>Implying this woman is anything other than a plastic surgery monstrosity dancing to terrible music made for her by other people in the music industry

Why the fuck do we need popstars famalan?

Come on raid raid raid raid raid.

Sup Forums isn't subtle enough or I would ask them

Nypa underage kid

reading comprehension is not one of your strengths
>attempt at humor noted

White women are inherently self-hating and are collectively doing the most damage to the white race

Hey I just thought it might be funny

There's a ton of them. One even said "God I wish we could just kill all racist white people :("

Every single one of those is a nigger.

There is only 1 innocent black man and hes not on the list.

The US is at a point where if a single more democrat is elected, we are fucked.

Thank God I can play the Hispanic card if the left wing death squads ever come to me.

Bump