Be me

>be me
>wake up
>ctrl f irl "samurai jack"
>no results found

Am I the only on hyped for some Wa-Jack!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's going to be a thread made right before the premiere, calm your tits

there is about 17 active threads over there

It looks exactly the same as before. I had hoped it would be more adult. Enjoy yourself I guess.

>40% of this board was born after Samurai Jack first aired
>10% of this board was actually born after it was cancelled
Are you actually surprised OP?
Also were there any actual good episodes in season three and four? I stopped watching early on and the later seasons just seemed like filler to lead up to the movie.

Oh come on, that shot if the endless souls and the aku worshippers was a little darker than the og

Why would i be hyped for some cartoon? Cartoons are anti-kino.

Because people loved that style. Le gritty reboot would ruin that with no survivors.

It's not reallty the same anyway, it got blood and things we dont know about yet.

hey fags what time is this animated kino on?

People would love gore if it had a lot of it. Cut it with the "le r rated violence makes me cringe!" shit. You're trying too hard. Only reason it wasn't gruesome was because Cartoon Network was anal.

This cartoon in particular was known for it's animation and cinematic style.

Yeah, imagine all that gore next to an episode where he gets his clothes stolen or his sandals are broken. What a genius you are.

DUDE WHY DOES EVEN EXIST LMAO

This is genuinely the only cartoon that I would consider kino.

Yes, you can have comedy in one episode or scene and cool looking R rated violence in another. You can have a lighthearted episode. You can have a serious episode. Gore wouldn't "ruin the show with no survivors" you freak.

eh

I thought Sup Forums was for telivision and film where as Sup Forums was for comics and cartoons? Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums. That's right, it's not literally part of tumblr.com. You should fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to talk about this cartoon.

>born to late to explore the Earth
>too early to explore the stars
>just in time to watch Samurai Jack air on CN back in the day

>born too early to get actual virtual reality and sex androids
>born too late to be part of a society where pretty much every man gets a decent wife and family
>born just in time to watch a continuation of a cartoon as an adult to a cartoon I watched as an elementary schooler

Haha. You sure are pathetic

>too early for VR and sexbots

just hang on for ~50 years dude, they'll be replacing old organs with new ones grown from your own stem cells by then too, life span will triple

>Cartoons are anti-kino.
Cartoons have, if done correctly, more artistic freedom and can show things you would maybe get done right with a ton of GCI money

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI

How come I can't watch this shit in Canada?

is it just one episode a week or what ?

>>born too early to get actual virtual reality and sex androids
if you're under 30 you'll get that in your lifetime