>Friends start talking about Rick and Morty
>They talk about how funny and clever is
>Suddenly autism kicks in
>"You mean Reddit and Memey? That fedora-tier show only a pleb would watch?"
>They all look at me
>"What do yo mean user?"
>"N-Nothing, I said nothing"
>Invent an excuse and leave
I fucking hate myself for that, not to mention the countless times I said kino in public

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1482270287773.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOure a pussy dude. That show is reddit tier garbage. You looked lame because you backed down. Shouldve doubled down and said it sucks. Must not have really been youre friends if they acted weird about it.

I looked the show too beacause my retarded friends wanted me to watch the show and its garbage nearly everything is better like back to the future or inception

did you made this face when answered "nothing, I said nothing"?

>Nothing, I said nothing
dr pavel?

fuck, i was late

>Must not have really been youre friends if they acted weird about it.
They literally couldn't understand his memespouting

So? Again, i joke around with my friends constantly adn they dont get bent out of shape. Again its his fault cause they even asked what do you mean and he couldve said the comedy is lame and le random. If they were actually his friends even if they didnt understand it they still would have been cool with it. Do you guys not have actual friendships?

either that's a lie or you're a massive faggot

You did the right thing though, reddit and memety is only liked by pseudo-intellectuals

The way you wrote it seemed like you meant they already got angry or'weird' or whatever at him for what he said

>buzzword and buzzword is only like by buzzword

WEll thats not what i meant but that is also a pissibility. Maybe they were actually redditors and did get pissed thinking he was attacking reddit. And again, if they actually did get upset over something so minor they must not be very good friends.

I've said kino and people think I'm fucken strange

It's a retarded word on Sup Forums as well because it's used for literally everything

I say Kino and nobody cares since I'm Austrian

Was this postkino?

it just means cinema, what the problem?

At least you have friends...

replykino my friend, Is Samurai Jack cartoonkino?

Samurai Jack is fedoracore.

It's a fucking cartoon for kids, manchildren who unironically watch it and uses kino to describe should kill themselves

Never really saw it since they didn't play it on any german channel i knew of as a kid

>talking to people
>conversation is pretty awkward because I'm a full on aspie
>subject of movies comes up
>see this as my opportunity to impress them and finally make some friends
>try to make them think that I'm a film expert by parroting opinions that I've read on Sup Forums
>ramble on for 15 minutes about how capeshit and Star Wars is killing cinema and tell them to check out Terrence Malick
>they eventually switch to a different topic
>think that I did pretty good and they now see me as a cool movie buff
>turns out everyone just thinks that I'm an asshole freak and now avoid talking to me altogether

Uhh, you don't get to bring friends

I laughingly said "idk maybe I'm just autitstic lol" to someone who actually worked with special needs and autistic kids once.

oops.

lmao

>Be the person that is me
>Friends talk about movie
>The person that is me says a Sup Forums meme
>AWKWARD
>"What you are talk about user, you goofy goof"
>"Me not mean anything, I just be being big goofy goofball LOL"
>Friends LOL, but the person that I am can tell they think I nothing but big weirdy weirdo.
>FOREVER ALONE
Why do normies not get kino?

rofl

There's nothing wrong with casually watching kids cartoons, but when you obsess over it's just sad.

>friend posts a tropical house song on facebook a few summers ago
>reply with a scathing quotation from pitchfork's review of their album.

You Sup Forumstards do realise that r&m hating is a bigger autist meme than the actual show now, right?

>You Sup Forumstards do realise that r&m hating is a bigger autist meme than the actual show now, right?

@80308443
Only (you) would believe this redditor

i use kino all the time, but i'm dutch so they just think it means movie. still waiting for the day i sperg out and draw them a flick/movie/film/kino graph on a napkin.

Of course they've turned their backs on you for haveing such a terrible taste, and, especially, recommending this shitty taste and pretentious meme director.

>Liking SW/Capeshit
wew lad

>knowing what's reddit and what they're into
>n-no you're reddit! I'm Sup Forums AS FUCK
You teenagers aren't fooling or impressing anyone

user was right about SW and capeshit, but recommending fucking Malick showed to people his true nature of wannabe pretentious pleb.

wew lad
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1482270287773.jpg/

>My nephew is acting like a total autist
>actually say "was it autism?"
>turns out he has autism and my sister hadn't told me
>sister didn't talk to me for like 2 weeks, didn't want to hear that I was just memeing

I'm CIA

>actual autist was you
Poetry.

>he doesn't use bot functions

>7689

numberskino

Autist-ception