Would you rather win the Europa League or lose the Champions League final?

Would you rather win the Europa League or lose the Champions League final?

I agree with our bros on reddit, I'd rather lose to the greatest than win some tinpot shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_clubs_in_the_AFC_Champions_League
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>would you rather win something or not win something

you should go back to your bros on reddit

this is what reddit thinks of you

I'd take winning something over a good CL run. Unless you're fan of a Barce/Real/Bayern-tier team, most would choose the trophy.

*tips fedora*

>Would you rather win the loser trophy or be the strongest loser of the year
Sup Forums and /r/sports /r/soccer /r/nfl have been bros since 2016, newfag.

I'd rather win the loser trophy. Nobody cares about losers besides clearly reddit which is where you should fuck off back to. Sup Forums is a winners board

if he said that to my face, i would seriously *FUCK HIM UP* damn soyboy

>Sup Forums and /r/sports /r/soccer /r/nfl have been bros since 2016, newfag

>2016
>oldfag
You need to fuck off.

I'd rather go back to Libertadores tobedesu

r/soccer is literally 60% americans

>Nobody cares about losers
Who won the EL in 2010? Exactly, go google it bitch.
>I've been here all summer :)
You fuck off tryhard

Sevilla?

>plebbit
To win something obviously, even the Europa League. If you lose a final you are a loser, period. Ask Messi about it.
How is this even a question?

You better not, we'll fucking destroy you m8

How about losing BOTH the Champions League AND the Europa League final?

Don't bully

Losing the Europa League final: the best of both worlds desu

Nope, thank you for making my point.
>Ask Messi about it.
You seriously think the greatest footballer of ALL TIME would rather play the titans of Zenit and BATE instead of Bayern and Chelsea? Total wank.

I guess you are right, I remember that Bayern faced Inter in 2010 but I honestly don't even remember who won the EL in 2010, must be a Spanish Club, though.

Is that the year when Fulham reached the final and lost tooooooo...........idk Porto?

Pretty sure Porto won in 2011

>making a completely different point

Good one.

Atleti.

Because Messi didn't cry when he lost Copa America 2 times in a row?

I'd rather enjoy a cl final and loose

Fug, that's true. Atlético won a couple ELs in those years just like Sevilla did recently.

I’m the immigrant fucking your daughter while you’re trying to sleep ignoring her moans calling me ‘daddy'
Because he missed out on the prestige of being a Copa America winner. Ask him if he would rather win the Gold Cup instead and he'd slap your stupid French face.

Who even watches Europa League? Should it be removed? Honestly the extended Champions League with 32 teams killed the need for a lower-tier European cup

Would you rather lose the World Cup or win your regional competition?

I'd rather le lose

You think Messi would rather play the titans of Bolivia and Peru instead of Germany and Portugal?

Yeah, the Gold Cup is even worse than the EL and probably the Chink Campions League, kek.

unironically the worst virgin-chad meme. You just have two lists next to each other with like 3 extraneous images.

Those times, between Zenit winning and the thir time Sevilla won were truly the Golden Age of UEFA Cup

>the prestige of being a Copa America winner

Isn't it just a excuse to host yuro football all week? I really dig the Europa League eyecatches, though.

No, you're a redditor who cannot even defend your argument coherently

I'm the one who made it, I'm happy it made you cringe (any reason is good enough)

It just became Mickey Mouse tier recently with the Centenario edition, but it's coming back to its regular schedule, just like Libertadores will never stop being entertaining to watch.

Would you rather have a 10/10 cunt wife who cucked you every night and made you watch and you never get to fuck her, you are only allowed to eat jamaals cum out of her pussy when hes done or have a perfect loving balanced healthy relationship with a sweet and normal 5/10?

rude :(

it's terrible desu
at least make the virgin 4channer wear a fedora or something and make it a drawing
nobody wants to read 2 paragraphs

>our bros on reddit

The fact the Champions League now takes two entire evenings suppresses the need for a third evening of footy, especially if it's second-rate football

You sound terribly short, under 5'8 I fear.

i'd rather win than lose.

Great analogy desu

The whole point of the image is that it's terrible, it mustn't be pleasant or fun

I guess they want most of the third tier countries in UEFA to know they can look forward to their local teams playing against other yuro teams all over the continent every year almost securely then?

>Walls of text
>tiny images
>No 4leaf and teletype bear or whatever the fuck models
Leave the memes to us sweaty

And the one who should wear a fedora is the Reddit Chad, by the way

>wears a stylish fedora and get all the ladies

That meme is too advanced for you m8, go back to 9gag

Hint: I made it when it was already dead and when it stopped being funny (and it wasn't very funny in the first place)

>Would you rather win the neighborhood 5v5 friendly with the lads or lose the World Cup Final?

Losing a World Cup final sucks m8, better not be qualified at all than this

You sound like a humongous faggot, of course I know the fucking meme, your version and your taste in maymays is shite

h-hot

Just guess Sevilla and you'll probably be right

>do a bad version of an already cringeworthy meme
>"hurrr let me inform you that it is rly bad"

Genius. Join me on Reddit someday!

ITT: proofvall refditors are giant faggots (gays)

kek

huh those fellas never reached a CL final

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

great argument there

Athletics won the UEL in 2010

But honestly, it depends what team I’m with. If i was playing with barça id be kinda embarrassed to win the UEL, but if i were laying with ludogorets it would be the highlight of my life

>le ribbit xD

sorta amusing coming from faggots on a forum that bases everything on upboats and ego

Reminder no Australian team has ever lost a Champions League game

>61 won
>62 won
>63 lost
>65 lost
>68 lost
>88 lost
>90 lost

Lmao are these faggots for real? Winning a local five on five trophy feels amazing let alone winning the second best European cup competition. Those EL teams regularly beat CL teams from their respective domestic leagues so the level of competition isn't even that much lower. If you would rather settle for failure on a level thats above you than for success on your actual level then you are just licking the wounds of your defeat.

I think Australian teams would disagree
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_clubs_in_the_AFC_Champions_League

Get outta here grandpa

CL finals losers have a better shot at winning their league

I'm not a customer for some big foreign club, so the EL kinda means something for me. It's not like we even have any chance of reaching the final or even the semifinals of an oil money infested CL anyway.

That's not the CL, where you have to face the competition of 3 or 4 teams from the top 4 leagues plus the champions and runner-ups of a few more leagues. That fact makes it way harder than the former cup of european champions. Even more so these days.

h-heh yeah

This is an English speaking website user

para a cona da tua mãe, mas é

Sorry I don’t speak monkey

>give a logical opinion, one from the obvious 2 choice
>downvoted to hell