Why do I have a feeling that africans will absolutely dominate football in the future?

Why do I have a feeling that africans will absolutely dominate football in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiK-vo68YVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

le technical turk/arab/albainian is the new pacy nog

How?

It's a country of like 1 billion people

of course there's going to be good players from there once they stop dying of ebola and famine

africans playing for other countries maybe

football relies far more on technical ability and sporting IQ than raw athletic ability so I doubt it

name one modern dominant black guy that has won anything in football
blacks tend to be chokers, that's why we don't trust them with penalties in the NT

>Nicolas de la Cruz goes to take the penalty
>este negro cagón...
everytime

Henry ?
Eto'o ?
Touré?
Neymar ?

Individual technical ability and strategic thinking is more important in soccer than in our football or basketball

the field is larger, your role is more dynamic, and sheer athleticism only gets you so far, that's why they haven't even made a top 4 yet

you may be right, but under european flags
you will never see Senegal or Ivory Coast world champion, but you could see France world champion with their players

Its either cause you are a soycuck projecting your fetichism in sports or actually a normal guy that knows the sad fact that half the world population will be african in 2050

>country

brazil used to be good

dont be so hard on yourself

There are plenty of good African footballers. Remember George Weah?

1. Which Henry?
2. Neymar is Brazilian

Drogba

patrick vieira, lilian thuram, marcel desaily

all african born.

>It's a country
american ed.. wait what

>blacks are superior athletes
>only blacks raised in white countries are ever good

Really electrifies the cranium

inb4 >France

Drogba is arguably the clutchest player of all-time.

Turn off the proxy Tyler

explain jamie vardy

Because in a hundred years half of the human race will be black Africans

jesus fuck, some of these borders are atrocious.

Countries like Lesotho being completely enclosed within other countries is really strange.

most good African players play for their colonial motherland

it's almost as if assess to a proper youth system and strong footballing institutions affects their ability

Because you're a racist.

Oh by the way, he won two back to back continental trebles with two different teams. Barcelona, then Inter Milan. One of the few African players that I genuinely liked watching him play. The rest of these shitheads are pacy niggers that don't belong on the pitch, but eto'o it was like watching a shooting star on the pitch.

One thing that I thought was pretty interesting, is during a match once fans were making racist chants towards him and play was halted in the third for the referee to warn the fans to shut the fuck up or they would cancel the game. Eto'o even tried to leave the pitch in protest but his teammates convinced him to play on. He would score the winning goal in that match too.

Probably because blacks in white countries were enslaved and bred to be physical specimens.

Blacks left in africa were left to slowly die of famine and disease, and populate without regard for build.

Shitty meme. Pic related is from cameroon.

That's Mister George to you. His son plays for PSG and the US
youtube.com/watch?v=yiK-vo68YVM

>The Education Index, published with the UN's Human Development Index in 2008, based on data from 2006, lists Finland as 0.993, amongst the highest in the world, tied for first with Denmark, Australia and New Zealand.[4] The Finnish Ministry of Education attributes its success to "the education system (uniform basic education for the whole age group), highly competent teachers, and the autonomy given to schools."

What is inda and china?

They've been saying that since the 80's, I actually fell for the meme but it's not going to happen. African FAs are too corrupt, possible GOAT players end up representing an imperialistic nation and goalkeepers are always shit. They might meme their way to a semifinal one day but there's no way they will win a WC in at least 100 years