Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-florida-congress-indictment-idUSKCN0ZO21X?utm_campaig
youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
youtube.com/watch?v=G7oinvFo2vk
reason.com/blog/2014/03/17/democrat-attorney-general-shuts-down-cor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINALY

>tfw she is my congresswoman

About fucking time. Corrupt, gerrymandering bitch. See that fucking snake in north-east Florida? That is her district.

oh god why would others not see this

Is this the one that tried to flim-flam the Zim-man?

5 is textbook gerrymandering bullshit.

>bbc district

oy vey

That is absolutely textbook, how was that even allowed?

I hope they also charge her with fraud on that wig.

>electing niggers
>electing FEMALE niggers

You only have yourselves to blame, Florida mans.

Look at that goddamn hair hat.

If you needed proof that niggers are retarded you just need to consider the mirror test. They clearly fail it.

gotta represent muh constituents

explain it to a stupid bong like me, i don't get it

Oh fuck, what's the story on her?

basically the powers that be carve up the districts into weird shapes that maximize their chances to win. republicans and democrats both do it and its corrupt as hell

get elected
redraw map so that you choose your voting area
make sure you continue to get elected

for more informaiton on gerrymandering, please see: www.google.com

reuters.com/article/us-florida-congress-indictment-idUSKCN0ZO21X?utm_campaig

>A federal grand jury indicted U.S. Representative Corrine Brown of Florida and her chief of staff on fraud charges and other crimes, accusing them of funneling money for a bogus education charity to personal use, U.S. prosecutors said on Friday.

>The 69-year-old Democrat from Jacksonville, Florida, denied that she had used her political position to help raise more than $800,000 that donors believed supported college scholarships and other educational purposes.

>According to the 53-page indictment filed in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida this week, funds donated to the group One Door for Education were used to pay for a golf tournament honoring Brown, luxury box seats at a Beyonce concert, a football game and other personal expenses.

>Prosecutors noted that the organization was not properly registered as a non-profit group and awarded only two scholarships totaling $1,200.

"I am innocent of the charges announced today, and intend to vigorously defend myself in court against these politically motivated allegations," Brown said in a statement.

>Her indictment follows the June conviction of U.S. Representative Chaka Fattah of Philadelphia for orchestrating multiple frauds to enrich himself and preserve his political career. He subsequently resigned.

>Brown is also accused of falsifying her tax filings.

You've confused the Senate with the House. She serves in the House. There are 192 Democrats in the US House.

fucking niggers.

How long until pic-related brought down for fraud?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

My bad. I just searched "How many Democrats in Congress" on google.

Google fucks me over yet again. Gonna start using Bing tbf

holy shit I knew I recognized that bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=G7oinvFo2vk

Wasn't she the lady that could barely read in congress? Not even surprised.

>, funds donated to the group One Door for Education were used to pay for a golf tournament honoring Brown, luxury box seats at a Beyonce concert, a football game and other personal expenses.
Mike Brown the dumb nigger that charged at an officer and had tried to take his gun before hand.

He was lucky to be alive after he tried to take his gun the first time.

this faggot is free while people go to prison for the same shit.

Wait.... is this a Senator?

IS THIS A FUCKING SENATOR?! PLEASE TELL ME IT IS A SENATOR!

TELL ME! RIGHT NOW! TELL MEEEEEEEEE!

She's a rep.

No that's Sheila Jackson lee

If you really want a laugh check out Elijah Cummings and hank Johnson.

It's because she's black.

reason.com/blog/2014/03/17/democrat-attorney-general-shuts-down-cor

The government did a sting against both Democrat and Republican officials in offering them illegal bribes.

Zero republicans took the bribes

Zero white democrats took the bribes.

Every single black democrat took the bribe.

The government was forced to shut the sting down due to 'racism'.

who's the cunt in your pic related

the harbinger of rage Franchesca Ramsey

I see what's going on now.

If only Hillary was a sheboon, then she'd be indicted.

Really makes you think.

TFW your districts congressman is a SEAL Team One veteran Leutenant Commander, and a bronze star recipient who has degrees from Yale and Harvard, captain of the varsity baseball team, has an A+ rating with the NRA, and supports blocking immigration from islamic countries. All at the age of 37.
>wew lad

>kek

that's not Hillary

based, he did well in the fbi hearing

>My mother met her in person at UFHealth

She's a fucking dumbass when she speaks, I've meat her in person when I was younger

Heh your district reminds me of the old NC 12th district

Who here is in the Chicago maze?

Top fucking kek. They couldn't find a nigger corridor through oak park to bridge the gap? They had to go all the way out to 294? HAHAHAHAHA

yeah this is pretty fucking great.

holy fucking shit
that's-a-manderin'

>black woman is the first in fraud scheme to be indicted

das racis

It's common for career democrats and republicans to collude in gerrymandering to strengthen their hold on their districts.
She got that fucked up district, that would keep her elected, because he took them out of other districts making them more stable/predictable in their overall voting predilections as well.

Fucking great. I hate this cunt

Suppose London's mayor suddenly declares that muslim settlements in York and Lancaster are actually part of London, then uses their votes to get himself reelected on a platform of instituting sharia law.

Good, she is a dumb nigger.