This scene did the concept of Batman v Superman better than Batman v Superman

This scene did the concept of Batman v Superman better than Batman v Superman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQHNn3JTZoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. There was more emotion involved too.

Are you expecting any of us to remember that scene? All these Avenger flicks are terrible. I do enjoy some of these Marvel movies, but for example Ultron age is long forgotten.

haha no

Well sure, that's not exactly difficult.

David and Goliath stories are very simple to pull off successfully, Zack Snyder is simply creatively bankrupt.

Damn you are right I cant actually remember that scene or which one of the movies its from.

I've seen all the Marvel movies and I have no idea what scene OP is referring to

Where there quips?

>jpg
>not webm

You had ONE JOB

Jesus christ, you're too obvious.

same fag

Its from Age of Ultron...or Antman, i dunno...

Is this the scene where Scarlet Witch, a super-powered person, saved Hawkeye from Vision, a super-powered cyborg?

I fail to see what that has in common with BvS.

>idk where its from i swear im not a dcuck

Haven't seen it. Can you post a WebM of it? Just from your image it looks like shit. Maybe in motion it looks better.

This scene did the concept of Batman v Superman better than Batman v Superman.

No one know what you're talking about OP

>Scarlet Witch! Come with me! I'm getting you out of here!!!

>NO!! I CAN'T ZE GO!! I AM A ZE DANGER TO ZEVERYONE!!!

>Vision busts in
>Get out of here, Hawkeye.

>FUCK YOU ZE VISION I AM LEAVING

How did this scene make any fucking sense?

Shills really need to fucking leave

If Handsome Vibranium Jarvis had been able to make proper slav soup, Civil War would never have happened.

Vision was going to beat Hawkdad's ass. Meanwhile Scarlet Tits felt like a prisoner, until dad pointed out she's stronger that Vizzy McGlider.

>mfw this is true

Tony Zhou is that you?

I'm sorry, I only watch academy awarded movies.

Are you fags meming or do you really care about DC and Marvel this much?

What scene is this?
Can you at least post a youtube link

youtube.com/watch?v=uQHNn3JTZoc

Wow, they've invented a robot that looks just like and can act as well as Jennifer Lawrence. Impressive.

which marvel movie is this scene from?

It's disney shills and manchildren trying to subvert the board. They had the fact that there are people out there who think BvS is a masterpiece.

Advanced shitposting right here.

I unironically had to look at the filename to know which movie this was even from.

Holy fuck I'm never watching a Marvel movie that isn't rated R again. I can't remember a single one of them except fucking Iron Man. It's just one big fucking quippy blur.

Save us from the mouse, Fox!

If you have super strength why would you put a normal person in a headlock? You could just grab their arm and they couldnt break free

He was holding him in submission, he wasn't going to anything more. Scarlett Bitch was just being a usual woman, can't make their fminds up for anything

This game did the concept of Captain America: Civil War better than Captain America: Civil War.