Does this mean bongs won't be allowed on Sup Forums anymore?

Does this mean bongs won't be allowed on Sup Forums anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
mirror.co.uk/tech/uk-home-secretary-accuses-tech-11284903
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gonna need a source for this one lad

"Hold up" - Dr Johnson
Should've listened to Orwell.

the associated press numbnuts

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
That is what google came up with for me.

>breitbart
You could directly tell us that there was nothing.

>breitbart

>jewbart

good. poltards should be jailed

oicwutudidthar

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

yeah nah
i'll admit our privacy is being fucked
mirror.co.uk/tech/uk-home-secretary-accuses-tech-11284903
here's some stuff for bants next time x

Britain is a miserable, invasive nanny state. Leave while you can.

t.former brit

Hmm...

planning on it. the fact that i haven't seen a single notable politician oppose the snoopers charter is fucking disgusting.

he got away with it by pulling the autism card

>brietbart

>all that fearmongering
Every fucking time.

>Brainfart

Hello Sup Forumstard.

I moved to the states. Its in decline as well, but isnt nearly as much of a shit hole as Britain. Western civilisation doesnt have much longer left, im afraid.

Read the thread, retards.
see
>“I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online, including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb-making instructions, face the full force of the law,” said Rudd.

the main topic is terrorist content, jihadi websites and bomb-making instructions.

stop trying to play victim you dumb alt-right cuck. If that was the case Sup Forums would've been shut down years ago. Nobody gives a shit about some fat fucks that post memes all day.

>the main topic is terrorist content, jihadi websites and bomb-making instructions.
Are you feigning illiteracy at this point?
>stop trying to play victim you dumb alt-right cuck
I'm not a Sup Forumstard, you braindead monkey. I was simply disputing your lazy attack of a source that was confirmed by another.
>If that was the case Sup Forums would've been shut down years ago.
So you're admitting that you're retarded? Lolicon/shotacon shit and hate speech is illegal there, but this imageboard is still up. British laws are irrelevant when it comes to this site staying up.