Sup Forums battlestations

Post where you watch your movies and series

If you are wondering that is a 55 inch Oled 4k

Also you can see a Denon receiver and parts of my 7.1 sound system with the subwoofer on the bottom left

>Redskins

topkek

>all that Washingshit faggotry
>John "shook" Wall fan

kek at your life, my man

>battlestation

This shit ruined Sup Forums and is just a thinly veiled excuse for people to brag

fuck off

Yeah I saw your thread last time faggot.
Nobody gives a fuck about your setup, it's nothing braggable.

>Redskins fan

Enjoy your dumpster fire

>it's another poorfag has too small a room to fit all his overpriced tech episode

I'm pretty damn happy with my setup now that it's fully tuned (no pic atm though), really made watching movies at home an experience again:
BenQ HT1075 projector w/ el-cheapo 120" screen (gets the job done since I wasn't sure if I wanted to ceiling mount, but its a pain in the ass to re-align if the dog bumps into the legs or anything)
Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver
2x BIC F12 subs (killer for the money, 1 would be plenty but it's a 15x15 room)
Speakers are all Micca MB42-X (42X-C for the center), surprisingly good after calibration considering how cheap you can get em, currently 7 channel but want to upgrade to Atmos one of these days.

*30x15, 2 subs for 15x15 would be overkill

Judge my kinostation i lay in bed and phone post and play with toys and eat chocolate max comfy

user, how exactly do you play with your toys?

>Washington R******s
>the state of their offseason right now

I just sort of fiddle with them while watchin.maybe try a pose in a movie then they get put on a shelf.
Predator was raping motoko last night when I was watchin legion. Yep my rooms a mess.

For a second I thought we have the same cabinet

>nigger speakers

Why would anyone even like Razer that much?

fucking disgusting, who would own a gun in 2017?

I love that table

you're wrong

my dad has the same joystick

>'keep calm and carry on' poster
>Jessica jones
>alienware

bellend

>wasted all that money on razer gear
>didn't replace that shitty desk

Same. I'm remodeling part of my house, and I'm going with a similar aesthetic. The ceiling and some of the walls are natural pine. The drywalled walls are going to be painted with "southwest" colors. Get excited. That room looks nice.

sounds comfy as fuck