Back in my day...

Back in my day, actors who played billionaires who went missing only to come back with unexplained martial arts skills would make the effort to look the part

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

has he fuck thea yet?

Why are all american super heroes billionaires ?

Lots of free time, good healthcare plan

what part of him doesnt look the part

Pic unrelated? Arrow season 1 was one of the few times the actor looked convincing. He even did some shit crazy pull-ups with those elevating bars. Guy did his own stunts and shit

he refers to Iron Fist
duh

It's hard to be a street level no-power hero if you have to do 15 hours a day in a McJob.

Isn't Spiderman poor? Of course he also lives in fucking Jew York City; I bet he would be solidly middle-class in Ohio.

Oh yeah, that guy looks like shit, agreed

>halloween tier scars

sorry you've never had anything more than a boo boo user

Didn't you already make this thread yesterday just with a different picture of Stephen Amell and slightly different wording?

Jee those insertions are so bad :(

mine are worse

only the no super power ones

Only a few are (Iron Man, Batman, and Professor X). The vast majority of superheroes come from lower-class backgrounds (Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Superman, Captain America, etc.)

thea makes me so horny i would love for her to have sex with me

Because Americans are culturally conditioned to worship their upper classes

That was cool as fuck. Now has a diverse team of "superheroes" including a black guy that can't fight.

The fact that she revels in smuttiness makes her so goddamned likeable.

I watched the pilot for the flash and absolutely hated it. is this better or the same shit in green?

Yeah I jumped ship right after Season three was finished. It was pretty good back then. Especially season two with Slade motherfucking Wilson.

First two seasons are good. Thread carefully after that. It slowly becomes unwatchable.

He's using steel balls now.

you're being very generous
s2 is barely watchable right from the beginning

Arrow is my favourite capshit show right now. Luther and LoT come close. I haven't seen iZombie yet.

Luther is capeshit now? Or did you mean Luke Cage

Also, iZombie is very chill, but the writers meme a lot so you might have a cringe attack. It has some epic tits and ass between the two main girls tho

Why not just use a gun? It's way more efficient

Because Green Bullet sounds like shit

>Luther
I meant Lucifer. Luther is playing on my tv now haha

God, whoever was in charge of lighting that set should be fired.

Just what I like to see, A good ol' fashioned Arrow thread

he didn't train for 5 years with a gun and it's easier to take people down non-lethally with an arrow

he takes them down pretty lethally
especially s1 and now

He literally blew up a helicopter

>image is of Arrow
>filename says Arrow
>post describes Arrow

There is no "duh" about this. OP left zero implications or hints that this thread was about anything other than Arrow.

He has years more practice with a bow.

Arrow is "those that made effort to look the part" so it all makes sense
You're just not up to date with all the memery, but I can't blame you for that

I was moderately enjoying arrow this season until the most recent episode's completely obvious and unforeshadowed horribly written twist.

It's kind of impressive how low quality of all of DC's shows drops as they go on, barring legends of tomorrow which has just never been good

willa holland is still a qt tho

iZombie is the best capetv rn

Willa is so gayy

You say that, but the entire rest of the thread is still discussing Arrow.

im gay for willa!

kek

>We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame, since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films. American observers waver between unlimited admiration and deep contempt. Superficial observers admire it, real experts always hold it in contempt.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm

>Professor X
hes a billionaire?

are there non american superheroes now? how can eurocucks even complain about this when nobody can name a single euro superhero?

What is Luther and LoT?

why do people think that every healed wound has to look as if it got infected during the healing?
fuck, i dropped a grinder on my thigh, during work, and had to get 14 stitches and it wasn't a perfect cut yet it's barely noticeable today

The X-mansion is his. He owns it

Take up polo perhaps?

Hmm, it's almost like there weren't any hospitals on the Island he was stuck on.