Black Music Genres

African-Americans created most major music genres over the past 100 years.

>Bluegrass
>Blues
>Jazz
>R&B
>Rock & Roll
>Soul
>Techno
>Disco
>Hip-hop

Why are non-blacks so shit when it comes to musical innovation? I mean Rock music was stolen from blacks due to Elvis Presley and the British invasion (i.e. culture vultures) and non-blacks suck at music. What major music genre did whites created besides country (which suck ass too)? None.

Picture related: the true king of Rock & Roll. Chuck Berry -- the progenitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XX_i0WR9QVk
youtube.com/watch?v=aRwhkBAeheM
youtube.com/watch?v=hdY8g0Li0Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=ASB6hFUat4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but whites made rock and roll ELECTRIFYING!

Coon! Typical Caribbean coon!

I'd take civilization over music desu senpai

All of those genres borrow concepts from whites, not that they aren't great genres, but still.

Super Eurobeat- the greatest fucking shit ever by Italians

Whites created modern (post 60's) rock and every single genre you listed required both white influence and technology

This is just WE WUZ KANGZ music edition.

whites achieved musical perfection 300 years ago.

Except it can all be substantiated by a reliable source. Don't be upset you're people ain't shit when it comes to music.t

>Why are non-blacks so shit when it comes to musical innovation?

And who do you think invented the trumpets, saxophones, guitars, turntables, etc. that are being used to make that music? And who discovered and codified the underlying musical theory? And who invented electrical amplification, radios, records, audio tape, video tape, digital media, the Internet, YouTube, etc. while black people were beating on animal skins and drinking straight out of cattle anuses?

>all of said genres would not exist had white people not invented the instruments

blacks appropriating white culture yet again.

Bluegrass has heavy influences from the British Isles. Later, there were black influences, but it was created from traditional folk.

Blues and Bluegrass are just niggerfied versions of country. Jazz was invented by Jews. Rock and Roll was nothing until Elvis. Soul sucks, Techno lol no New Wave and early Industrial influenced Techno. Disco Sucks, Hip Hop is degenerate porch monkey jungle boogy beat.

Your opinion is shit.

Classical music is the peak of musical genius. Are there any black classical composers?

whites created music theory which all music is based off of.
And the instruments as well.

PS rap is shit only kpop is good

>Africans create nothing in Africa
>Get enslaved by whites and taken to America
>Suddenly creating new music left and right

They should be thanking us for making them useful for once

All black people did was dumb down music because their tiny brains weren't capable of composition. They could only ever improvise (jazz), or play simple verse-chorus-verse songs (blues, rock, all of pop music), or even worse, simple percussive rhythms (all of contemporary black music).

Wrong. Blues originated from slave songs and gospel. Country was brought up by Blues and tradition folk ballads.

Gay black men created house music.

Chuck Berry was also convicted of filming people using washrooms in a restaurant he owned.

Anyway, who cares? Even if blacks are more musical, they still can't wipe their ass without white peoples' help. Africa is a fucking poverty ridden shithole, America where black people live is too. 1 in however many nigs will break out of the ghetto rapping about...the ghetto (lol), while the rest remain crabs in a bucket. I'd rather live safely and comfortably than have the ability to say "nigga" 10 times really fast.

youtu.be/XX_i0WR9QVk

Where did gospel music come from?

Country music stems from traditional Irish music.

Where do you think gospel music came from. Blacks' entire culture is based on scots-irish culture.

>simple percussive rhythms

Lmao are you forgetting about African polyrhythmic tribal drumming? There are dozens of types all over the continent of Africa and the rhythms are unbelievably complex compared to anything seen within 1100-1920 from Western Common Practice music.

source:
Ph.D Music theorist, ask me any question about music theory or music for proof.

blacks are better at music, sports, and fucking white women
whites are better at pissing and moaning about things blacks are good at

>implying there are actually good non white rappers

>Most widely regarded "black album" of all time is Lemonade
>Made exclusively by white men

You can't even make it up.

don't forget using sampling to carry their shit tier music

Pretty sure niggers didn't invent metal. I can only think of a handful of metal acts that have black musicians.

And it's all easily consumable, highly sexualized garbage that has done nothing but encourage social decay.

The creation of jazz is possible the worst event to ever occur of human history.

>Most widely regarded "black album" of all time is Lemonade
it isn't

it's also absolute garbage

Led Zeppelin notoriously ripped off many black blues musicians.

beethoven

>Except it can all be substantiated by a reliable source

Name one plz

Almost all American old timey music comes from the UK (we have songs like Nightingale and Civil War songs with identical tunes but different lyrics, and the US anthem was a repurposed UK song)

Not an edumacated music scholar but I really doubt jungle bunnies did anything

Chuck Berry? The my dingaling guy??? Just another nigger obsessed with "muh dick"

I like nignog's contributions to blues and jazz. All the rest is filth

Led Zeppelin wasn't exactly metal. They dabbled in the heavy stuff starting around their 3rd album, but by that time Black Sabbath had come along and really laid the groundwork. By the mid to late 70's metal had become it's own thing without any blues influence/structure at all.

All of those genres stem from bluegrass. Bluegrass was a natural evolution of irish folk music from irish immigrants in SC and other smokey mountain states. Blacks adapted traditional African hymns with bluegrass to invent blues. Elvis and others added edge and speed up blues to create rock and roll. If you want to appropriate the Irish feel free, they're basically the blacks of white people. You should however study music history before going full We Wuz.

Tldr: you're a fucking moron

yeah, black sabbath's first album is so heavily blues influenced though

KANGZ

Top this, Nigger:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRwhkBAeheM

You know how we do.

DERRICK CARTER

TEEEECHHHHNOOOO

Why are you such a faggot?

This reminds me of 911.

>white culture

Good joke -- no such thing. Western culture? Sure. White culture? Heh!

>classical
>prog
>metal
>post punk
>math rock
>synths
>pedals
>folk music lyricism
>almost all modern recording techniques
>almost all instruments, electrical or otherwise
>musical notation
Yeah, well have fun with your nog music, anyway. Jigs strum away and eventually strike hits. Whites carefully plan out calculated masterpieces.

That's weird, why i don't see any prominent black artists coming from Africa?

>Bluesgrass
>Jazz
>Rock
>Techno
>Disco

Those aren't black faggot and the greatest blues musicians were all white (BB King is overrated as fuck). All they really have is hip-hop, rap, RnB and "soul".

>Bluegrass
White
>Rock & Roll
A result of Chuck Berry being forced to play country music for white people, which he ended up liking. He got together with a Jewish producer who adapted a white country song for him (Maybelline), which ended up being his breakthrough. He hardly invented anything.
>Techno
Not only white, but German.
>Disco
Black, white and gay

>muh semantics

>Led Zeppelin
>metal

>tfw no qt 3.14 blonde trumpet player will ever tongue your penis like a trumpet mouthpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=hdY8g0Li0Xw

why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=ASB6hFUat4g

Damn...

Good Lord that was beautiful

First of all whites were the producers. Niggers generally simplify white genres and their music is then purchased by 15 year olds who think its cool. What generally happens then is whites figure out to make money off of it, then generally do it better and blacks then simplify another genre. Its an ongoing cycle. The problem is; is that most of the best music out there doesnt appeal to the people who buy CD's in mass. Older educated people can listen to complex songs for years...the shit niggers make gets old after a few days, so kids need to buy a new cd.

Quit making unsubstantiated statements you fucking cultureless Norwegian barbarian albino Nordic cracker. Shouldn't you be fantasizing about how you were Romans & Greeks right now like most Nordic shits with no history? Even niggers were more advanced than Norwegians in ancient times (Mali Empire and Axum) you piece of shit albino.

This. It is like arguing that blacks invented moving heavy objects on Octagons when we already have tires that are just plain better.

Unlike you they wuz kangs.