en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_monasticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art
youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No more than white Christians.

>ermagerd you follow a blue eyed guy that a lot of asians like
>only I can follow non european religions

If you don't think Christianity is Europeanized, you should do some reading on Christian theology and history.

It may not be European in origin, but it has been -the- European religion for over a thousand years before you or I were even born.

you've been Jewed by the filthy kike Jesus you stinking retarded goy

yeah jesus is jewish thats why they curse his name and everything he did

t. asshurt athiest

I'm not religious.

it's just a Jewish trick for the gullible goyim

Right, but, the transition has to start somewhere, so were the first european chistians considered race traitors?

No, they're just dumb, like these guys

it doesn't matter because the fact is Jesus Christ is a filthy Jew

christianity is a semitic kike religion
buddha was a scythian blue eyed indo-european

what's the name of your God?

>alerting people of the synagogue of satan is a jewish trick

sure, organized Christianity has been subverted after a thousand years of jewish tricks, but that doesn't mean that christian doctrine is pro jewish

it practice a christian theocracy

>bans interest on loans
>bans jews from owning land
>bans talmundic and sharia law
>and only christians can enter into the nobility and leadership

It's a nice religion.

>Dalai Lama says Germany has too many Muslims, and that cultures and races should stay unique and separate.

>Pope kisses Muslim niggers' feet

What a time we live in.

it doesn't matter because Christ is a Jew and Christianity is a Semitic NONARYAN false religion

Ajahn Brahmn (guy in OPs pic) is pretty bluepilled desu senpai. He is pro-LGBT and pretty subversive. Has good teachings though

All white Buddhists just need to follow the teachings of Ashwin Wirathu to become enlightened.

>being a pagan
>worshipping saturn aka the jewish god moloch

jesus was described as an aryan kike

Alan Watts was a pretty good philosopher.

Ajahn Brahm is the man. Don't talk shit about him senpai

(((Islam))) is undoubtedly the closest religion to Judaism. Both share...

>circumcision
>no pig products
>pray 5 times a day
>circle their holy site 7 times

And Talmudic and Sharia law are very similar

>Aryan kike
that's a contradiction

he was, but he was also a kabbalist shill

>denounced the talmund, the pharisees, and died for attack bankers defiling a temple
>a jew

>Nazarene
>Aryan
fucking leaf

no way i saw him last night at nollamara budhist centre
he is there most friday nights
love that guy

not a shitpost

he is not Aryan

I wish I lived in Australia to go to his talks

Can't Ash the Ashin. 969 my brother.

969movement.org/

twitter.com/969Movement

They are like cultural "christians"

all feel good talk, no action

>tfw i too have seen him at the nolls

Holy shit user perth is a small place, i never thought there would be another buddhist pollack here

Enlightenment is the final red pill

the problem with Buddhism from a theological perspective is -
>वेद ना मानिया बौद्ध हय तऽनास्तिक
>veda nā māniyā bauddha haya ta'nāstika
"Buddhists do not accept Veda so are thus agnostic"
this is because the concept of अनात्मन् anātman ('no-self') denies the creator of the soul (आत्मन् ātman)

There are SOME white Buddhist that take is seriously. There are basically three tiers of Buddhism in terms of commitment.

1st tier: Meme tier. This Buddhist is a Buddhist likely because he is an entitled liberal that never ate meat and loves being special. His Buddhism is simply a social status, and this actual redpilled stoicism that Buddhism teaches is lost on them

2nd Tier: Buddhist Tier: These people vary in practice even more than the first tier due to the different sects of Buddhism, however they are far more dedicated. They pray (most of them do anyway), they give offerings, they take the Buddhist teachings to heart, and benefit as a result.

3rd tier: Monks. Pretty hardcore.

that's not a problem, that's a solution, to suffering, craving, and inaccurate basis of self.

anyone save the wizard from last nights chimpening?

There is no problem with this. It's only a problem in the context of Hinduism which is a shit tier religion. It doesn't have any solutions to problems and is more damaging than not to the culture. I am certain that if they were Christian or Buddhist, India wouldn't be such a festering shithole.

What happened last night? I only woke up a few hours ago.

Shame that 99% of white "Buddhists" fall into the first category.

>were the ancient greeks race traitors?

Fuck off faggot

>inaccurate basis of self
that's coming from the standpoint of identification with the body
but the body has no substance, being comprised of temporary sensations
so where do these sensations originate?
हृषीकेश hṛṣīkeśa
great argument there kike

Nog killed 5 police officers and wounded 6 more. Attorney Gen. said it's not a hate crime because he acted alone.

I like Ajahn Brahmavamso and buddhism, except when they talk about being able to recall past lives.

Hinduism has been dead since they lost Soma.

Actually, the ultimate redpill is that Buddhist is the true white Aryan religion

We whites were the ones who made the famous Buddha statues

We whites were in Buddhist monasteries long before Joseph's wife's Jewish son became worshipped by whites

Buddha was a Kshatriya, a high ranking Vedic,and was certainly a white man with Indo-Aryan features

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_monasticism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art

Take the real red pill, the Dharma pill. Namo Amida Butsu, white man. Don't fall for the Jewish lies of Christianity anymore

we wuz reachin' nirvana n sheeit

> Are white Buddhists race traitors?

Degenerates but not traitors as such. Who gives a fuck either way, there's not enough of them to make any impact.

It's spiritual faggotry for rich people anyway. Let them have their newage conventions, Esalen Institutes, Terrence McKenna and Ram Dass lectures.

There are much bigger things to be concerned about right now,

Buddhism is actually pretty based.
>no assumptions about the existence of a God
>same thing for the existence of a soul
>no assumptions about what happens when you die

It doesn't give people any reasons to kill each other. On contrary, it can be summarized as: "Suffering exists and here's what you can do about it." And that'sit.

It literally is an argument, and the only one necessary.

And we don't know how the body can feel or even exist. That doesn't mean you get to shoehorn in your shitty little poo theories.

Hey guys did you know you can be christain and Confucian?

Oh, yeah, I heard about all of that. Thanks anyway.

>Ram Dass
Go fuck yourself. Ram Dass is one of the most beautiful, selfless people I have ever met.

Pretending that the desert cult of Christianity is the true religion and belief system of our race.

Can't say, many Buddhists are quite based.

>Cult
Yeah, I can tell you know what you are talking about.

It's either that or Paganism, which is basically fucking dead at this point.

you're not even being your arguments on Buddhist theory
you're just a Jew corrupting everyone

>Implying paganism isn't the true white religion

fucking hate that cunt

buddhists are redpilled

*basing
filthy kikes

How? What? How can I be an argument?

Fucking discarded. Dumb Hindi Street sprayer.

Not when they are holding a gun ready to kill someone. That isn't justifiable in the religion.

we got a right one here
explain the fundamental theories of Buddhism with regard to the soul
unless of course you're just a dirty Jew

when its us vs them and youre not willing to defend yourself and your people, then you are just a cuck religion and deserve the rapes and subjugation that follows

Buddhism is an apocalyptic religion. You are just trying to bring about your personal internal apocalypse and merge with the void.

>inb4 buddhist argues semantics
Buddhism is essentially nihilist and suicidal, except not even suicide works, so you have to lobotomize yourself before you die.

You can gain things from Buddhist perspectives but past a certain point it is about dismantling what makes you human and seeking obliteration.

Buddhists want OUT of life, they just don't think suicide does the job.

You mean as opposed to the low-IQ """""Whites""""" who literally worship the war god of the kike sandniggers?

small world i guess

I think a lot of White people have a "Buddhist phase", where they see someone very calm and they hear a minimalist philosophy about reducing suffering and detachment from vain things. I had from 13 to 16, read a lot of Alan Watts / Jiddu Krishnamurti, picked up some other random Buddhist books, practiced meditation and idealized Japan just a little bit (sorry India). It's funny though, haven't touched the stuff in 5 years, and the only thing I've done semi-regularly is meditation, but the other day I was walking past a Buddhist bookshop and wound up buying two books. Figured I'd be done with it, but there's something just so beautiful about it that I can't explain. Not because it's unexplainable, probably just because I'm dumb.

Tibetan Buddhism in the west is a Rockefeller ploy to take Western China
99% of white people buddhists are degenerate hippie rejects

I don't care about souls. Buddhism makes no assumption of the soul. It is just a useful religion. It demands that we recognize suffering, and practice the means to get rid of it. Hinduism on the other hand is convoluted and pouted by a populace too dumb to actually extract anything from it. The dense cunts engage in self harm regular for imaginary bullshit.

Well when you put it like that, yeah sure, it's a cuck religion.

However it simply isn't justifiable in Buddhism. It might well be a religion that relies on a goy class to leech off, like the kikes. The monks get a lot, if not all of their food from offerings, for example. The Goy class would be the ones fighting wars and ensuring that Buddhism is spread.

>It demands that we recognize suffering, and practice the means to get rid of it.
and what is that practice?

I can't get into Buddhism, though Siddhartha's philosophy makes sense to me - there is too much weird mythology attached.

Taoism I love. No silly myths, just raw philosophy.

There are a bunch of levels to Buddhism.

Lay Buddhism is common sense codes of conduct like don't steal thing, don't kill things, don't fuck your sister, don't do crack.

In the intense meditation that monks do, they pick apart their mind and guide their attention inward.

In Buddhism there's no soul, but only interdependent processes that fuel each other. The metaphor that is used is a torch that can light another torch. The flame is the "soul" but it's not a soul, just a complicated fire that you should douse because it sucks.

> Go fuck yourself. Ram Dass is one of the most beautiful, selfless people I have ever met.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU

Good for you but it has no significance on anything but yourself and your little tribe.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like Terrence McKenna but this whole new age thing is degenerate sophistry. It has no value, it is spiritual entertainment for rich people.

The Eightfold Path
and
The Four Noble Truths
and
The Five Precepts
and
The Triple Gem
and

Kek has spoken.

Been at the top of the mountain myself. Enjoy the suffering more Sup Forums. Its the dips down that allow a higher climb.

If you don't understnad that then you don't understand Buddhism.

Understanding of the self, the recognition of the four noble truths, and the following of the eight fold path. These along with other nuances are thought to lead to a life without suffering. Meditation is also important to this, because you do very much need to be conscious of your thoughts.

Understanding the eight fold path is also very important to understanding Buddhism, so I recommend you start there.

>le jew meme

Fuck off faggot. You the one advocating the most degenerate religious tradition o earth.

>interdependent processes that fuel each other
yes, pratītyasamutpāda, 'from this that', but that doesn't tell you where that arose from

Can you really PRACTICE the there Jewels? (Triple gem)

I have been trying to take the middle path in politics a bit more recently.

Ive found being centrist works quite well, because then you can laugh at the stupidity of both "left" and "right". You also get to make opinions based on common sense and reason, rather than the party line or emotions.

Buddhism is usually fairly apolitical. Its more about accepting that life will have shit parts to it whatever happens, and learning how to deal with it best you can. Ajan bram has said not to get too upset if "your party" doesnt win the election, because you should be focusing on the inner world instead. And in australia, the parties are so similar it rarely affects you anyway

And while Ajan Bram is at times pro lgbt etc, it seems more like compassion for all living beings, rather than endorsing pride parades. This ties in well with my belief in basic rights to privacy and free speech ie as long as you arent harming others, what you do in your own home is not my concern. And I have do have compassion for trans people, because I believe most have mental issues that need to be treated, not condoned .It does not mean you have to agree with everything they say or change your society for them.

Buddhism is rather red pilled in many ways. As other anons have noted, the dalai lama is about the only public figure who has actually said germany has taken too many immigrants. This is from a man who has seen the effets of mass migration into his homeland by the chinese. He is anti-globalisation, actually says each people should have the right to its own culture and homeland

And yes, siddharta Gautama was literally Aryan, for what its worth.

Also, buddhism teaches to never accept anything just because someone else says it , or because it is written, even if it was I who said it. Always reflect on ideas, and if they dont hold up to scrutiny, dont accept them

This is pretty much the ultimate red pill. Never accept anything that doesnt stand up to logic or common sense.

CANT SMASH THE ASH

No religion tells you where it arouse from. They can only guess. You're one brainwashed little shit.

Does ama come in and yell at you if you say bad things about your incestuous, constantly masturbating, schizophrenic God?

That second paragraph is a problem and something you need to work on.

Taking the middle road in situations of politics so you can laugh at both sides is fallacious in practice and malicious in intent.

well at least we know you can use wikipedia
>Understanding of the self
and who are you?
>No religion tells you where it arouse from
i know you came straight from the Talmud

>accepting that life will have shit parts to it whatever happens, and learning how to deal with it best you can
>what you do in your own home is not my concern
>never accept anything just because someone else says it , or because it is written, even if it was I who said it.

This is more or less what I believe too. Though recent events started to push me towards the right.

Not in America. Have met quite a few in Austin, Texas.
Its basically living a simple life, the Truth comes effortlessly.
Its kind of a weird secret about life that you figure out with enough contemplation. Hard to explain, its more of a wave of realization and happiness.
Then it passes.
For inner peace, inquire within.

It is the only uncorruptable spiritual engagement.

well said senpai
:)

The Buddha gives some bullshit cop out answer like "Man, you're shot with a poison arrow! You need to remove the arrow NOW! No time for questions we gotta GO GO GO! Meditate away those defilements!"

Have you been lurking here for five minutes before you started posting? Jew memes need to be inserted with appropriate timing, pajeet.

If you're concerned about the race of a buddhist, then you don't understand Buddhism and you assume it's kind of like whatever religion you studied growing up.

Race is the one thing--maybe the only thing--that has no correlation to the study of buddhism

And yes of course i'm posting on Sup Forums, fuck you and fuck your mom

there are 969 Buddhists in Austin. there is even a 969 highway that is very auspicious.

>not even bothering to debate Buddhist philosophy
>triggered by being labeled a kike

red pill me on Vajrayana
I know all the hardcore people go Theravada

The "buddhists" that walk around festivals putting books in your hands and begging for money are.

not an argument

Chinese/Indian philosophy is on par with the West and Buddhism is a more useful society building ideology than modern Christianity