i.imgur.com/pCeVfo5.jpg
>Latakia July 3
i.imgur.com/DRn5YWH.jpg
>Iraq July 2
i.imgur.com/PG09B8X.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 8
>Latest battlefield update from northern Aleppo: map
>Syrian Army recovers all lost points from ISIS in east Palmyra
>Islamists take their revenge on Aleppo’s civilians, 10s of women, children massacred
>Two influential ISIS commanders annihilated by the Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>Senior Jihadi commander killed in northern latakia
>Jabhat Al-Nusra claims 13 government soldiers captured in the Qalamoun
>Syrian Armed Forces continue Aleppo encirclement
>Syrian Army retakes rebel bastion in Eastern Ghouta
>Syrian Army gains ground in Latakia offensive
>Kurds launch surprise offensive in Aleppo city, rebels in dire state
>SDF advances on ISIS stronghold in Aleppo province
>US warplanes accidentally bomb Kurds in Manbij
>Saudi Air Force bombs own troops in the Jizan, 50+ casualties
>Houthi forces launch nationwide offensive
>At least 35 killed in attack on Shi’ite mausoleum north of Baghdad

Prev >SouthFront July 8
youtu.be/x2MuXsMnClg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1V263QZo2lH
vocaroo.com/i/s0dVRb0dYou2
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU
vocaroo.com
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/memes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS'_index_finger_signal?previous=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=M7v4BDYa25M
twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/751439497833816064/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for moderate rebels

Glory to Greater Syria.

Remember to participate in /sg/ sings! I have 2 submissions already
vocaroo.com/i/s1V263QZo2lH
vocaroo.com/i/s0dVRb0dYou2

>What is /sg/ sings?
If you're familiar with Sup Forums sings, it's sort of like that, but instead of singing anime openings, we'll be singing the anthem of the Syrian Arab Republic.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU

>Ok, but what do I do?
If this shit actually goes anywhere, you can record yourself singing it and upload the audio to vocaroo.com
if you're a rare flag who's self conscious about his voice, you can paste the vocaroo link in this form syriagenerals.wordpress.com/memes/

>B-But I can't sing in Arabic
Not really a problem. When you sing the song, you should put headphones on and play it while you record yourself singing.
if you loose pace, just say what you think is right.

and here is the romanization of the Arabic:

Humat ad diyar alaykum salam
Abat on tadilla nufusol kiram
Arinu alubati bateton haram
Wa arshu shumusi himan laydom

Rubu al shalami burudju eye'la
Tuhaki sama'ah bi'ali sa'neh
Rubu ah shalami burudju eye'la
Tuhaki sama ah'bi ali'sa neh
Fa ardoon zahet bish shumusi widha
Sama unla amruka owkas sama

*Instrumental*

Rafifu Lamani la kafaku Fuwad
Ala aleh mim domma sham lel bilad
Ama Fi-hi min kuli ayn'in sawad
Wa min dami kulli Sha'hiden Midad?

Nufusun ubahtun wa Mahdin Majid
Waru'hu La'dahi rakiboon atid
Nufusun ubahtun wa Mahdin Majid
Faru kula wa hira een un Rajid
Falim la walidu walim la nashid?
Falim la na'sudu walim la nashid?

Satan confirmed for supporting Greater Syria.

>Tfw not too long ago I was able to get 1488
>Tfw have both the support of Satan and Adolf Hitler

TRI MORETA

checked.

Plz everyone do this. Everyone at work was extremely confused when I blasted this shit at work today

Curious, what does the finger mean and why do you isisfags do it?

Night /sg/

I will return in about 12 hours.

I will consider participating in the /sg/ sing-a-long if I have time tomorrow.

1 god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS'_index_finger_signal?previous=yes

sleep well man

make sure niggers snipers dont bite

Pointing to heaven/Allah.

im your second vocaroo submitter, when will you choose a new song? i wouldn't mind giving a go at some isis nasheeds, though im not sure id want that floating around the internet bc i already get randomly selected every time i fly

>US warplanes accidentally bomb Kurds in Manbij
>accridentally

you are not a real Assad supporter if you do not participate in the /sg/ sings!
probably this song youtube.com/watch?v=M7v4BDYa25M
I will need someone to do a romanization of the Arabic though

based

i will be the first to submit once you get the lyrics up

May God give Assad's troops the strength of St. George

I am going to sing in the /sg/ sings too, but I need to practice my singing first

Daily reminder people posting in this thread with flags from western countries are shitskin muslimes that need to fuck off back to their 3rd world shitholes

(you)

It means their faith will be the faith to pierce the sky and take them to heaven

Princess Unicorn is that you?

Based

>killed for geopolitical interests
>protected for geopolitical interests
Fixed.

Yet majority of his soldiers are sunni.

really makes you think

>t. buttmad salafist

WE WUZ SAMURAI AND SHEEIT

Finland
KEK

N O
M A N D A T E

hello my samurai friend.

Great Shogunate revolt when?

N O
M A N D A T E

Satan approved

it's funny how turks think they are even remotely related to japanese and koreans.

Satan in Islam is not the same satan in the bible.

>no mandate
Is this some kind of turkroach meme? I don't understand.

>t.nobody
Have you studied Turkish and Korean, or any Turkic language and another Altaic language?

During the Turkish independence war, some libshits were against the war and they were saying that we should accept European or American Mandate.

Mustafa Kemal violated their traitor asses and said NO MANDATE

Just like blacks.
We wuz romans n shieet.

N O
M A N D A T E

=

MINNESOTA FAILING TO ACKNOWLEDGE PUTIN + ERDOGAN PEACE VS YPG, MAKING FUN OF IT, AND GETTING BTFO AFTER 6 MONTHS

N O
M A N D A T E

F U C K
O F F
T R A P
M I N N E S O T A

>and getting BTFO
haha. when the fuck was this? Since when has the Russian air force fought the YPG? literally not even once. so shut you beta trap mouth

Turkroaches think every know and care about their shitty culture.

N O
M A N D A T E

Lick my cum from the floor, subhuman arab trap.

Do it now.

>Video purportedly claiming #Yemen-i Army & Houthis have taken control of Brigade 35 at Bir Basha area in #Taiz city

twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/751439497833816064/video/1

If the saudis actually lost the base, that would be a huge blow to them.

I'm having a fun time watching second season of Marco Polo
Tengrist revival when?

Soon

altaic uprising soon fellow steppenigger

haha. i'm not even Arab.
piss off you inbred turkroach idiot

N O
M A N D A T E

Lick your boon up trap.

Lap it up. Do it.

>mfw houthis are extremists but they use their full force against saudi arabia so I don't care
>mfw there are no yemeni refugees pouring into europe or usa
>mfw houthis apologized for using "death to america" slogan and admitted it was just propaganda
>mfw houthis never apologized of the "death to israel" slogan

>I used that photo for a album cover.

Reminder of who are the heros and who are the villains.

Mongolia is Stage 5.

At least a century.

>taking russian clay
>ever
Delusional roach.

>thinking that russia will last much longer
kek

By 2050 Russia will be carved.

On the table, America takes top seat. We are second.

Given how much Safavids gave you trouble on the height of your power with scorched earth and defensive war just imagine how difficult would it be now.

War on the Iranian Plateau would be the death of any invading army.

>thinking that russia will last much longer
>implying anyone has conquered russia since the mongol invasions
Hey modest kebab, did the armenian genocide really happened? which is the best argument to deny the armenian genocide? You are the only turk I trust.

By 2050 america will be half mexican.

bump

remember to participate in /sg/ sings!

we deny it because it was a mass exile of traitors who used to do the same things to us, terrorising the people. armenian "genocide" is only used as a propaganda device by the imperialists to justify their conquest of anatolia which they failed.

Jihadis Julian has started to employ "muh civilians" tactic again. Yes, every single person on the Castello road is a poor innocent refugee fleeing Assad's barrels. Think of the chillunz!

>implying anyone has conquered russia since the mongol invasions
i'm not saying conquer my nigger, but if they continue in this economic stress much longer they might have another civil war on their hands

>Hey modest kebab, did the armenian genocide really happened?
i don't know for sure, which is why i support erdowies position on this

>Accusing Turkey of committing genocide is a form of execution without trial, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has indicated, while also stating that Ankara is “ready to pay for any misdeed” if an “impartial board of historians” concludes that it was at fault for the events of 1915.
>“We have opened our archive. We have revealed more than one million documents on this. If Armenia also has an archive, then they should open it too. If third countries have archives, they should do the same. Let them study and then let them present their reports to us. Then let’s sit around the table as politicians,” he added, referring to his proposal for the establishment of a joint commission of historians and experts from both Turkey and Armenia to study the events of 1915 together.
>“If the results reveal that we have committed a crime, if we have a price to pay, then as Turkey we would assess it and take the required steps,” Erdoğan said.
ote that armenian refused this offer many times

but so far in my own research i haven't found any reason to blame the ottoman empire with genocide yet, unless you call deportations genocide(which some people(which many "genocide historians" do). of course there is a lot i don't know about the event yet as i haven't been able to research well into near-turkish-history yet

my main problem with pro-armenian genocide people is that they use so many fake photos and information that makes me extremely suspicious of their position, same goes for the kurds

>which is the best argument to deny the armenian genocide
watch some justin mccarthy , he has some interesting genocide denial stuff

Leave SG for a while
Turks still being turks
Even after their glorious leader apologized and begged for Russian markets.

Because there never was an Armenian Empire that predated Turks in that area?

Took a while to find the image?fellow amerifat shitskin he?

Bump, stop shitting the thread you fucking turks

>we deny it because it was a mass exile of traitors who used to do the same things to us, terrorising the people. armenian "genocide" is only used as a propaganda device by the imperialists to justify their conquest of anatolia which they failed.
All that sounds like propaganda so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

>but if they continue in this economic stress much longer they might have another civil war on their hands
Maybe, lets see what happens, Russians seem to sacrifice themselves for their state every time though.

>ote that armenian refused this offer many times
Yeah, thats why I distrust the armenians. I don't trust the turks either, but they seem more reasonable.

>but so far in my own research i haven't found any reason to blame the ottoman empire with genocide yet, unless you call deportations genocide
Thats ethnic cleansing, I hate when people confuse the terms. I'm not in favor of ethnic cleansing, but people should use the correct terms.

>my main problem with pro-armenian genocide people is that they use so many fake photos and information that makes me extremely suspicious of their position, same goes for the kurds
Yep, I've also seen that, that's why I being to distrust. I would like to see the ottoman archives, but I think they are only in turkish so I can't read them. Maybe with google translate but its not the same.

>watch some justin mccarthy
I'll research on that.

Goodness you're retarded too. An actual civil war is tearing your country apart and you're shitposting how Russia will fall.

>Leave SG for a while
>Turks still being turks
wot? its just regular ottoposting

>Even after their glorious leader apologized and begged for Russian markets.
honestly russian embargo did not damage the economy that much
erdogan for some reason suddenly did a 360 michael jackson and is now trying to make peace with everyone

>erdogan for some reason suddenly did a 360 michael jackson and is now trying to make peace with everyone
Pretty sure he realized he was enemy of everyone around him except Azerbaijan, and he was in very bad relations with US. He needs some allies.

>for some reason
It's pretty obvious why he did it. He thought that NATO membership was a carte blanche to do whatever he wanted, but when push come to shove, NATO made very clear that any mess Turkey started against Russia was only hers to pick.
Coupled with the fact the erdogan alienated EVERY country around turkey, and realizing that US support for the YPG would not stop, he did the only rational think he could.
Hell, Azerbaijan has better relations with Russia than with Turkey

If Russian sanctions had gone on into the tourist season, you would have been fucked.

bump

bump

tourist destinations were filling up nonetheless though
currently its all bogged down, honestly i don't understand how anyone would come to turkey for a """""relaxing"""""" trip, west and south coasts are basically giant bars right now

>It's pretty obvious why he did it.
not so much for internal politics issues, he might also be preparing for an early election

Roaches got scared away. Continuing to bump with my skeleton crew until we encounter more posters.

Newly built Ka-52K. Will be put on the Admiral Kuznetsov and be sent to Syria. July 2016.

Imagine when Trump wins. Terrorists will be crying.

Took you long enough. Well regardless, the more Kurdish and ISIS attacks you have the more tourists will begin avoiding your country.

>Goodness you're retarded too. An actual civil war is tearing your country apart and you're shitposting how Russia will fall.
i didn't say anything about internal turkey issues
what do you want me to do, hunt pkk on the streets?

>glorious soviet engineering; we now have helicopter without rotorblades!

>the more Kurdish and ISIS attacks you have the more tourists will begin avoiding your country.
good, we have far too many bloody tourists in this place anyways. that sector needs to die out a little

hallo fagets

>hunt pkk on the streets?
Hasn't your army genocide them already?

What happened to our canadian mudgaiden?

operations are ongoing, but pkk will never end because their bases are not (and haven't ever been) in turkey

>what do you want me to do, hunt pkk on the streets?
Go ahead, I'd imagine it be fun to watch from afar.
>>glorious soviet engineering; we now have helicopter without rotorblades!
The entire rotor assembly and rotors themselves were redesigned to allow for folding so it can be used in a naval application.
Is the damage to our economy from that worth it given the volatility your nation is experiencing otherwise?
Haven't seen you since before I took up my name. How've you been?

He was banned a few threads ago.

>Is the damage to our economy from that worth it given the volatility your nation is experiencing otherwise?
economy is going to get damaged anyways 35~ million tourists a year is a bit too much
also the construction companies will probably crash soon as well

>How've you been?
Good thx, gibing alot of guns to niggers so they can kill whites now. Feelsgoodman

>Satan in Islam is not the same satan in the bible.
Yeah, for a start, they call him "Allah".

>but pkk will never end because their bases are not (and haven't ever been) in turkey
Sad to hear that. Syria is a mess and YPG is needed to stabilize the country, too bad they are direct allies of PKK. What I don't understand is why KRG allow PKK to hold ground on Iraq, they should expel them from there, I guess PUK is allowing them.