FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES HAVE TO LAUGH WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT ISNT REMOTELY FUNNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78b67l_yxUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They obviously think it's funny.

I think a retarded guy was at my theater, when logan was having those PTSD nightmares he just goes 'grrr I'm wolverine hahahahaha' and nobody else laughed.

He kept laughing when people died in the movie as well.

If you enjoyed this you're a normie too so it evens out.

I chuckled when he first hit the pickup but stopped when I realize he was taking his sadness out in anger.

>it has w-wate...
>wolverine holds back tears
>crowd explodes into laughter

The only time I chuckled during the film was when Laura was watching Logan tear up his truck.

It was pretty funny watching Huge Jackedman go ham on a vehicle.

Then I was dead inside because in the previous shot he'd buried the only man that ever really cared about him and whom he saw as a father figure, effectively leaving him truly alone for the first time in decades.

>"daddy"
>crowd erupts in laughter

Are you in Glasgow? I think i had the same guy

that was the hardest hitting moment in the film, don't know why some of the other movie goers laughed at it

no, I'm in the U.S., but idiots are universal.

>wolverine goes to hotel, finds dead mummy.

>cross turns into X

I was pretty sad during that scene.
I teared up.
Can't wait til it's on 4K so I can watch it again.

kek

When Wolverine was fucking up the truck after Charles died my entire teather exploded with lols...i think i was the only one that was perplexed by that.

My theater lost their shit when X-23 came out from the house with that guy's head.

>I'm too cool to like popular movies

LMFAO I've been loudly laughing at serious scenes in movie theaters since Titanic, nigga. Eat a dick.

>albino guy's face is getting burned
>crown starts cheering

>Watching kinography in cinema instead of home
>Not realising the cinema is for flicks

Are you all autistic? The entire film wasn't completely depressing, they obviously included moments intended to be humorous.

Welcome to Sup Forums

no duh, but read the parts people were laughing at

NO. LEAVE

>Charles dies
>Logan tears up trying to make a speech
>Takes out rage on pick up truck
>Audience laughs

Normies in the UK are no better

People clapped at the end in my cinema.

I live in England for fucks sake.

>mfw normies stayed through the credits expecting a teaser of Thanus.

Yeah, but people were laughing at scenes that weren't intended to be funny.
Like the scene he was beating up the pickup truck.
It's supposed to be sad because he's upset and can't control his sadness so he takes it out on the truck in anger.

There were only 2 people at the theater when I saw it so was pretty silent the whole thing.

Guess no one was able to go because of the no-singles policy.

>feeling sad about made up problems capeshits face to make manchildren feel like they aren't watching entertainment for kids
Fucking kill yourselves.

The theatre was empty when I saw this

It's a fucking superhero movie, are you really moping and acting all depressed the whole time like it's some Shakespearean tragedy?

>dementia is made up

You'll rethink this in a couple decades.

>feeling sad about made up problems
Why are you on a film board then?

>I only watch movies based in real life and on true stories

You know you can laugh at someone being upset right? You can empathise with them, but seeing them destroy their car in such a manner should be expected to cause some laughs.

I mean you think people had no reason to laugh at this?It was clear a dark humourous moment.

Tbh I let out a sad chuckle as well.
But that (and the attempted speech before) were imo the best scene of the film.
Really gets across how broken inside logan is.

>Transigen henchmen capturing mutant children
>Entire theatre whoops and cheers

>Logan takes his medicine and starts ripping through soldiers like tissue paper
>Audience hisses and boos

Dunno about other countries but in Australia it's non-stop laughter during the Paranormal Activity movies

I have a great time

Maybe it was badly acted?

>shakespearean tragedies
>remotely sad

>Logan beats up hillbilly bullies and protects the farmer
>Popcorn and drinks flung at the screen amid shrieks and screams

>Evil wolverine eviscerates innocent family and begins escaping with Laura
>Movie watchers form lines and begin traditional Russian Barynya dancing whilst shouting words of encouragement at the screen

watched it yesterday, the guy left of my was constantly chuckling at shit. even shit that wasn't funny, like laura on a horse, chuckle, laura looks at the clothing, chuckle, LAURA TURNS THE CROSS INTO AN X, HE FUCKING CHUCKLES. WHY CUNT?

I stayed for the song closing the saga and to compose myself lest my friends see my misty eyes or hear my chocked voice

He was probably high the degenerate fuck.

this. goddamn I fucking hate people.

That scene was meant to be darkly comedic. You laugh because you've been there, at the back end of a really bad day and there's that final straw that sets you into a spiral.

But you also realize he's mourning the loss of one of his best friends, so it mixes that sadness in with the laughter, and you feel a little of his catharsis.

Stephen Merchant really impressed me. It's a damn shame he has such a distinctive nerdy face because he seems like a pretty good dramatic actor.

nah, he was like a late 40's, maybe early fifty's grey haired hipster looking man on his own. kinda doubt he was high.

Also growing old in general, regretting your past, family.

You know, bullshit fiction.

I wasn't aware Transigen had a movie night

I smell a meme starting to be forced.

There's actually quite a bit of humor in the movie.

>Logan's "motherfucker!" when the cholo's bullet dents his car.
>"Fuck off, Logan".
>"That was my favorite mug".
>>"The glasses make you look younger".
>Pierce getting knocked out by a pipe mid-sentence.
>Caliban flustered over how to dump the body.
>Logan and Laura fighting over her bag.
>"It's just the choo-choo / it's not the damn choo-choo!"
>Laura riding the toy horse.
>Laura attacking the clerk and Logan stealing his cigars.
>Xavier excitedly putting on that funky hat.
>Laura pushing all the buttons in the elevator.
>The small talk during the dinner ("It was a special needs school, he went there")
>Laura's ravenous eating.
>The kids giving Logan a shave.

Etc.

>ree le normies

Are you still assmad that le ebil normans laughed when Logan totaled the car with a shovel? It was supposed to be funny, a darkly comic bit to let down the tension after the emotionally draining funeral scene. If you don't understand this, you are autistic, but you say "normies" so that's par the course

Things that never happened

see

i really don't get this. When I saw it no one laughed, and I didn't feel like laughing at that scene

scotland here, no one laughed. This is the best case for going independent imo

DUDE BIG GUY FOR YOU LMAO!

Then you're an idiot.

roastie detected. Women in my theatre literally laughed at this scene.

They have been mentaly conditioned by other capeshit movies. They just don't know how to react when they see something non-quippy.

I noticed that too OP. Shit was annoying.

Anybody else get a bit teary when the southern guy was horrifically killed by those mutie kids?

>homosexual swallowed up by the earth itself
nah

Nah he had it coming.

yeah i was pretty upset and what a shit end his character got. he deserved better famalam.

a shit end for a shitty generic evil gunslinger sidekick?
idk m8 sounds appropriate to me

You got lucky. Wish I didn't see the movie when it was packed. Cineworld superscreen isn't worth the extra £££

I can't even imagine the immense horror and excruciating pain he felt for those thirty seconds

Charles had some great banter.

the character archetype itself may be generic, but that doesnt mean this iteration of it wasnt completely badass. i just really liked how he dressed, talked and acted. i may have a little mancrush.

People laugh for a massive variety of reasons. Nervousness, fear, awkwardness. Humor is just the most common and the most pleasurable so it's the most obvious. It's just a normal human reaction to find a shitty situation amusing, even if on another level you understand how horrible it is.

so this makes it a
>movie women can't understand

or those had goldfish memory

Probably not a whole lot since he got fucking frozen stiff. Your nerves don't work at that point anymore.

I'm sure he was absolutely terrified however. Dying that way must be a horror unto itself.

I saw it in cineworld IMAX with like 20 people

Is this thread based on reality of memes?

This actually happened? Is this in Amerifatland? Everyone at my theatre was just silent during the movie except there were occasional groans when something brutal happened. It was filled with mostly aged 30+ people I guess.

you mean miller?

I got a stitch from laughing so hard when evil Wolverine killed Charles

If you're not baiting you take capeshit way too seriously normies don't give a fuck especially not women who are on their phones through most of the movie anyway

Jst saw it and the whole theater was sobbing by the end of it.

This happened in Canada (not Ontario)

>not ontario
You lucky bastard. I watched this in the Scarborough town centre Theatre in Toronto, and during the funeral scene all the blacks and muslims were bursting out laughing because Logan couldn't finish his sentance.

X-23 is so fucking hot.
I read the imdb parental guide before watching this film.
I went in hoping we got to see her naked. Or atleast at the end, years after the events of this film occured and we see her slightly more grown up.
Undressing then changing into her wolverine costume.
I need those titties. Mhm.
Disappointed to see the tits were from some bachelorette.

Every time Patrick Stewart swore this girl beside me kept on giggling.

People laughed every time he killed a guy in the hotel scene.

>Brits not laughing at a clear reference to this
youtube.com/watch?v=78b67l_yxUc

>Couple sits behind me with 2 kids
>Movie begins
>Logan says 'fuck'
>Dad goes "whoops"

>>The kids giving Logan a shave.
this was a touching moment more than anything - nothing quippy about it

saw the movie this afternoon
>people laughed when x-23 rolled the head
>laughed when people got stabbed in the head
>laughed when logan was angry smashing his car after charles died (how could anyone think this was a funny scene?)

even the normies couldnt ruin the final tragic scenes though. genuinely good film to penetrate the thick skulls of the average movie goer while not being overly heavy handed.

I heard a bunch of little ass kids too when I went to it.
Taken by grandparents, so I guess they weren't paying attention.
>first words were Fuck
>even before that deadpool's trailer

Loved the movie. Had some asshats chuckling when logan died because of the little girls snot running down her nose, but that's about it.

I didn't care for the clone being in the movie. But the part where Logan hugs Xavier and tells him it wasn't me was pretty touching too.

Xavier brings the bants too. Ties the personalities of the two trilogies together pretty well.

I literally thought this was a meme until i saw the movie and people laughed when he was hitting the truck with the shovel. Like what the fuck.

Stop going to movie theaters.

I went with some friends and the started laughing when Laura was quoting the movie.

You all chuckled or got a big grin across your face and laughed internally when that short black kid was running away.

I know I did, it was involuntary. The way that shot was done, it couldn't be helped, Maybe they could have filmed him from the waist up?

Wolverine's death was awful. Charles was great.

is this the start of loganposting?

Similar thing here. Odd.

Agreed, he took a generic role and made it something extremely memorable. I loved everything about how he portrayed Donald.

This sums up this place. I liked the movie too, who cares?