/brit/

British generals were made for Australian posters edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KzbtCuYWms
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507320142386.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=ac0e40a7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7#COP2
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4crR6m7PE
youtu.be/OtwOz1GVkDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

how is encouraging the irish to fish a hate crime

there's no justice

>that one runt in the call centre who wears a suit

fucking SCREECHING

*snuggles up to you*

anime

The anger and name calling that gets directed at people who question things that don't add up like the Las Vegas shootings reinforces my belief that there really is a mass mind control going on. And if someone says something against their controlled thoughts their brains literally start malfunctioning and all they can do is either get angry or lose their minds.

Had a wet dream last night. No wank is hard

*licks you clean*

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

yeah totally agree man
*whispers to rest of thread*
can someone get this runt out of here?

*shoos you back into the runt cage with the other runts*

time for bed sweetie

he was just a nutter, stop asking questions and start campaigning for common sense gun regulation

yea the current "story" makes no sence
he was a Trump supporter who managed to sneak in dozens of high powered firearms into a secure hotel room
take out a heavy storm window
set up a snipers nest
and start raining fire down on a country music festival held in a parking lot nearby without anyone else in the hotel noticing until he was "done" and apparently shot himself in the side of the head with a rifle

bf goals

Why is the Aussie flag red?

>The anger and name calling that gets directed at people who question things that don't add up like the Las Vegas shootings reinforces my belief that there really is a mass mind control going on. And if someone says something against their controlled thoughts their brains literally start malfunctioning and all they can do is either get angry or lose their minds.

I wanked you off in your sleep as a prank

according to the yank shagging this guy up the arse wouldn't be bent as he has a vagina

finally found out who she is

underwhelming 2bh

>he was a Trump supporter

hmm gonna need a source on that one

this stupid bitch got her tits out in her videos, then got mad that people were only watching for the tits, deleted all her video and started again.

and then randomly brings the tits back out, what is wrong with women?
youtube.com/watch?v=_KzbtCuYWms

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507320142386.webm

Red ensign was the official flag for civil use until 1951 I think
Blue ensign was reserved solely for government use (government buildings etc.)

exactly

why does the kanga look so fucking zen

Also requires an xx chromosome or its bent. Must have: vagina, xx chromosome. Must not have: willy, bollocks or xy chromosomes.

How many people itt actually work in a call center

>center
FOY

Unironically agree. I read an article where people were criticising youtube because it hosts "conspiracy" videos about Vegas. So what? Let people upload their theories and opinions, don't watch it if you don't like it.

they don't check your bags in a fucking hotel. he smashed the window with a hammer. he sprayed randomly into thousands of people which takes no training at all. what about that is strange?

used to

Why ASIANED chicks are so hot

>without anyone else in the hotel noticing

well this part is false, there were 911 calls from inside the hotel saying the shooting is coming from above me.

Three Tory MPs – Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and Sarah Wollaston – called for Johnson to be sacked, after he said the war-torn city of Sirte only had to “clear the dead bodies away” to become a world-class tourist attraction.

this one has no xy chromosomes

used to got sacked

ah yes women

I thought the fire alarms went off

He's white. No one would bat an eye if he wasn't.

>he was a Trump supporter
Haven't heard anyone say this. Most I've heard about political affiliation is Alex Jones saying he was Antifa. I haven't seen any evidence though. Wouldn't surprise me if it were the case. Antifa have some rabid psychos, some lefties were withholding sympathy based on the demographic that was targeted, some (potentially fake) Antifa Twitter accounts actually celebrated the shooting. I can absolutely believe the media would cover up his motives if it was an Antifa "protest."

No point going on about which side is responsible when we don't have a motive, but of course these days, everyone immediately runs to shouting about politics as soon as any news story breaks.

What ended up happening to that penguin that liked anime?

always get a bit nauseous when i read about woofters describing sex with their boyfriend desu

How?

meeting up with the oneitis I haven't spoken to in 7 years at 1 o clock lads

same except I don't have a oneitis and I'm staying at home

trainstationlad?

ANDEH

was caught sniffing girl's seats after they left

good luck train stalker let us know how it goes

he's a fucking mong regardless and if he becomes PM were are fucked

I really hate the paki menace

Feel like I need to start a new political party to shake up the system

boris johnson
bojo
bozo
get it?

don't speak to it

monica babe, how are you doing sweety? xx

Watching the ladies on Cats Meow lads.

it's name is amer and it should be reminded of it's status as bottom-feeding scum

Good call.

She's monica you deadnaming cis piece of shit, a cisnorm like you could NEVER understand the struggle a powerful trans female has to go through

*its
twice you got it wrong

post a picture or fuck off

got 2 bags left just wanna finish them off now

EVREHBAWDEYAH

every friday at work is cake friday and we all take a turn making/buying cake for it. my turn is next week and although i enjoy baking and can whip up a decent cake im thinkin of making baklava. just to mix things up a bit. and everyone likes baklava.

trip on you illiterate paki

Why can't southerners pronounce their words properly?
Like moor or poor they pronounce it more and pore. You're supposed to pronounce the oo like oo properly.
And like hour or our they pronounce it like they are just saying the letter r. Ou is supposed to make make an 'aw' sound

Bit worried about my trial on Tuesday and bit worried about work too

Need to pull a sicky

They'll call me Monica at the trial

is that because Gordon ramsay recently did a baklava video on youtube

That kangaroo high as fuck.

haha dance dummies dance

ive wanted to try making it for a while but yeh his recent upload reminded me.

it's means it is
quite easy to remember

>They'll call me Monica at the trial

Bullshit

Which court, I want to come watch

I-I just want to get in my car...

yes the women is the pathetic specimen in this post

Pray the gay away

Aberdeen sheriff court, Tuesday

no its not, what did they teach you at the saudi funded paki school you went too

twerking is genuinely not sexy and I'm waiting for everyone to realise

How are you travelling, are your parents driving you?

Do they know?

What if you don't come home?

imagine living in a country you could literally drive across in 8 hours

mental

Dinner time lads. x

Both Germany and France could've very easily de-escalated the war before it happened and avoided the whole thing. Fuck both of them.

hope the polish girl spits on you

bored with you now

hope the filthy little deviant gets his deserved time in the slammer

Size 20 girl at work has yet another bumble date, fucking fat cunts get dates with ease yet I'm suffering as a lonely incel

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

Sister put her underpants in my pile lads. Not sure what to think of this

Live on the east coast can drive to the west coast and watch the sunset in 2 and a half hours

the assassination of franz ferdinand is directly responsible for the plight of europe today

do you sniff them?

that and the birth control pill

>They'll call me Monica at the trial

scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=ac0e40a7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7#COP2
>63 Amer HUSSAIN SCS/2016-130481 AB16011806 Court 5

Unlucky m8

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4crR6m7PE

>How are you travelling, are your parents driving you?
They want to drive me but I want to go on my own
Will take the train

>Do they know?
Yes but they know I don't want them butting in so talk behind my back

>What if you don't come home?
I'm hoping that doesn't happen
I have a job, they can't jail me

Imagine living in a country with daily mnass shootings

youtu.be/OtwOz1GVkDg

how accurate is this

pics x