Ok Sup Forums, post what you think is the WORST most UNFUNNIEST Family Guy """joke""" in the shows history

Ok Sup Forums, post what you think is the WORST most UNFUNNIEST Family Guy """joke""" in the shows history

youtube.com/watch?v=KkQydoiDY28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KnTOArSKGTo
youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lSW311lRxmI
youtube.com/watch?v=MBfzfzBlzu4
youtube.com/watch?v=2g-K82xD2us
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge45R9qoW_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But that's pretty funny

I stopped watching when it got unfunny so idk tb h f.am

What's so funny about it? I don't get it

It's funny because I eat Cheetos as well

youtu.be/KnTOArSKGTo

I have a dark sense of humour, but this is just edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Yeah, it honestly might have been a little funny if they didn't make it so excessively graphic.

At the start of this episode Peter gets a toothpick from a restaurant or something and then the next few jokes are like:

>Other character besides Peter: Peter/Dad what are you doing?
>Peter: Well because I have a toothpick now I have to [cliche trope usually performed by characters who use toothpicks]

I turned it off before I could see what the third thing he has to do now that he has a toothpick. This is literally the laziest form of writing/humor it's infuriating. "LE EPIC REFERENCES" are fucking cancer everyone involved in the production of family needs to be put down.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ

Lol calm down you sperg, it's just a cartoon. Don't watch it if you don't like it.

>everybody who makes it needs to die guuuuur

Who hurt you user?

That what fucks me off, they explain the joke before it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSW311lRxmI

The Nutshack > Family Guy

this had potential. it jumps the shark pretty early on though. The "I poked holes in its back" is a completely different joke than the second part. It just is distracting and shows how lazy they are with the joke writing

youtube.com/watch?v=MBfzfzBlzu4

Agreed, most shows are guilty of this as well
>DUDE DO YOU GET IT LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=2g-K82xD2us
this comes to mind

>The "I poked holes in its back" is a completely different joke than the second part.
Not really a valid criticism. However the scene is written on a flimsy, lazy set-up and the humor is mostly forced.

It's a shame because in seasons 1-4, it is a genuinely well written show. It had it's own flavor of humor that was a different but wasn't too edgy or self-referential yet.

I noticed a formula for episodes in the later seasons. It goes like this

>Wacky opening skit where Peter does something stupid, this lasts for ~7-10 minutes
>This segues into the main plot for the episode, which is almost always unrelated to the opening. (Generally involving Peter/his friends)
>Brian and Stewie have a side plot that is completely unrelated and doesn't intertwine with the main one at all
>All loose ends tied up at end

Have this in mind and watch any episode post season 6. It's all the same.

JFK mayor mccheese

Any of the cheap fedora "Lel Christians AmIrite???xDDD" jokes.

nah man you fuck off

I always hated that

>well if you don't like it then turn it off XD

he's free to criticize if he chooses so

>Extremely contrarian but really enjoy Family Guy

Sometimes I sit there and watch it and can't believe I give any creed to what angry teenagers online think.

That one where Quagmire rapes Marge and then kills all the Simpsons. Never laughed once and was just dumbfounded that Seth would put that into an episode.

t. pic related

Yeah that's fine, but autistically screeching about how everybody involved or likes it should die is s little much. I realize where I am but that user just came off as pathetically angry in a situation that just plain didn't call for it.

My guess is he was raped repeatedly by his uncle or something

They're only words, kill yourself faggot!

After seeing this, I change my answer. This is the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge45R9qoW_Y

I'd probably go as far as to say this is the worst joke in all popular television.